This post explains the method of Axis Bank credit card pin generation online and offline. Generally, a credit card is in a deactivated state when it is dispatched to the customer. The only way to activate the Axis bank credit card is to generate its pin or password.
You will receive your credit card at the address that you have provided in the application form. Once you have generated the pin for your Axis credit card then your credit card will be activated. Check out the procedure of Axis Bank credit card pin generation in this post.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Activation
- Different Ways For Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation
- How To Set Axis Bank Credit Card Pin With Internet Banking
- Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation With Axis Mobile App
- Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation With Customer Care
- Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation Through ATM
- What are the main things required to change credit card pin?
Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Activation
Every Axis bank credit card user receives their card in a deactivated state. As soon as the card is received by the customer, the bank receives the notification. After that, your Axis Bank credit card will be activated automatically.
Suggested Read: Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status
The card is eligible for offline and online transactions only after you have generated its pin. Below we have provided the various methods to generate Axis bank credit card pin.
Different Ways For Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation
The “Insta-Pin” facility allows Axis bank customers to generate the credit card pin through offline and online channels.
- Axis Bank Net Banking (Online)
- Through Axis Bank Mobile App (Online)
- Axis Bank Customer Care (Offline)
- With Axis Bank Nearest ATM (Offline)
Suggested Read: Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
How To Set Axis Bank Credit Card Pin With Internet Banking
Internet banking allows the customers to set or generate the Axis bank credit card pin online. We have given some steps below that will help you to set Axis bank credit card pin.
- Go to Axis Netbanking page from here.
- Use your netbanking id and password for login.
- Visit the :”Menu” section and choose “Accounts”.
- Now, you have to click on the “My Credit Cards” to go on to the next page.
- Select “More Services” and then go to “Credit Card Pin Change” page and hit the “Go” button.
- In this page you have to enter your desired 4 digit pin.
- Re-enter again and hit the “Continue” option.
- Go to your inbox to check Netsecure code. Enter this code and hit the “Confirm” option.
After the successful validation of the code, a message will display on your screen for successful pin generation. Moreover, you will receive a notification for the same on your registered phone number.
Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation With Axis Mobile App
Axis Mobile app is another online way for Axis Bank credit card pin generation. However, a customer needs his or her credit card registered with Axis internet banking and Axis mobile app download on their phone.
Now, follow these basic steps to set an Axis bank credit card pin.
- Open Axis Mobile application on your android smartphone or iPhone.
- Click on the “Login” option on the top right-hand corner.
- You can either log in with Mpin or fingerprint as per your convenience.
- Scroll below to go to the “Services” tab and swipe right to click on the “Credit Cards” option.
- A list of multiple options will appear on your screen from which you have to click on “Set /Reset Pin”.
- All your registered credit cards will now appear on the next screen.
- Choose a credit card from the list for which you want to generate a pin online and click on the “Set Pin” option.
- Check your SMS inbox for 8 digit activation code and then enter the same in the required field.
- Click the continue button and now you need to twice enter your new 4 digit credit card pin.
- Again click the “Continue” option and enter the 6 digit mPin of your Axis Mobile app on the next screen.
- Now, your Axis bank credit card pin is generated successfully and you will receive a notification for the same on the next screen.
Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation With Customer Care
Apart from the online methods the customers can choose offline methods to generate Axis bank credit card pin. The first offline way to generate Axis bank credit card pin is to dial the customer care number. See the useful and helpful steps below.
- Dial the Axis Bank Helpline from the following numbers 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555.
- For the “Pin Related Service” select option 2.
- After that choose the “Option-1” that is for “generate pin for credit card”.
- Make sure you are dialing the above helpline from your registered mobile number.
- Now, type your Axis credit card number, card expiration date in MMYY format, and your registered phone number.
- After this Axis bank will verify your details and once it is verified, the bank will send you a one time activation code on your registered phone number.
- Enter the activation code on the mobile.
- Once the activation code is verified and validated, the IVR will now ask you to set up a 4 digit passcode as per your choice. Enter the desired passcode.
- Now, you will got a confirmation message on the call that the pin generation process is successfully completed.
- Moreover, the Axis bank also notifies the customer for the same via SMS.
Note: Sometimes the call got disconnected after you got your passcode. However, the activation passcode is valid for 3 hours and you can dial the customer service number again to complete the Axis credit card pin generation process.
Axis Bank Credit Card Pin Generation Through ATM
Moreover, another best way of Axis bank credit card pin generation is to use the Axis bank ATM. Follow these simple and basic steps which we have furnished below.
- Visit the nearby Axis bank ATM.
- Put in your Axis credit in the card slot.
- First, you have to opt for the “Set Pin” option and then click the “Generate OTP” option on the screen.
- Now the screen will ask you to enter the details like your card number, card expiration date, dob in YYYYMMDD format, and registered phone number.
- Upon successful validation, you will get an SMS for the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Type the OTP in the required field.
- Now you can set a 4 digit pin for your Axis credit card of your choice.
- Enter the pin again and hit the “Confirm”.
The ATM screen will display the successful pin generation message. Moreover, the same details will be sent to your registered phone number.
What are the main things required to change credit card pin?
The following things are necessary to change Axis bank credit card pin.
- Registered and functional phone number to receive OTP.
- Credit Card Number and Card Expiration date.
- Registered internet banking account for pin generation online.
This post has guided you about Axis bank credit card pin generation online and offline. We have furnished all the possible methods that allow an Axis bank customer to set their credit card pin.
However, in our opinion choose the internet banking or Axis mobile app to change or generate your credit card pin conveniently.
Are you looking to build credit with a card? Rather go to the Destiny MasterCard to build better credit.
Suggested Read: Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
How do I generate axis credit card PIN?
You can generate Axis credit card pin through online and offline mediums. Either you can use internet banking or mobile banking and you can even use customer service number and ATM kiosk to generate Axis bank credit card pin.
However, make sure you have an Axis bank net banking account and the mobile number should be in a working state.
How can I activate my Axis Bank credit card without account?
You must dial the following Axis bank helpline number to activate your Axis Bank credit card without an account.
1860 419 5555 & 1860 500 5555
By dialing the above numbers you have to validate your Axis credit card no., card expiry date, registered mobile number, and date of birth.
Is a registered mobile number is necessary to change or generate Axis credit card pin through ATM?
Yes, you must have your registered mobile number in a working state with yourself when you generate Axis credit card pin through ATM. The primary reason is that it will get an OTP from the bank which is mandatory to generate a credit card password.
How much time it will take for Axis Bank credit card pin generation?
The process is instant and quick for Axis bank credit card pin generation whether online or offline. It will take around 5 to 10 minutes to complete the process.
Does Axis Bank Customer Care help in generating credit card pin?
Yes, the Axis bank customer care helpline is generally an IVR process that consists the helpful instructions for generating credit card pin.