Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status: When you had applied for an Axis Bank credit card, you can track your Axis Bank credit card application status online and offline methods.
Below you will see the ways to check your Axis Bank credit card status. Follow all the instructions provided below for credit card tracking online.
- Track Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
- What Could Be The Possible Results of Application Status
- Track Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline
- About The Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Track Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
Axis Bank provides two ways to track Axis credit card application status online. Below you will see the complete process of each step.
- App Id (Application Reference Number)
- Pan No / Mobile No
Let’s understand the process of each step with full details.
Read This Also→→Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
App Id (Application Reference Number)
You can check your Axis Credit Card Application Status online by application reference number. The application reference number is of two types.
- 9 digit number (If you applied by filling the physical form)
- 20 digit number (If you had applied it online)
Let’s follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Axis Bank Credit Card Application tracking page here. https://clcinsta.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/TrackCase/Landing.html
- You will see this type of interface.👇
- Check on the App Id radio button.
- Then enter your application reference number and hit the submit button.
After submitting, your Axis Bank Credit Card Status will be shown on your screen.
Pan No / Mobile No
Similarly, you can track your application status online by entering your pan card and mobile number. Follow the steps given below.
- Visit on the official Axis Bank credit card application tracking page here. https://clcinsta.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/TrackCase/Landing.html
- Check the Pan No/Mobile No. radio button.
- Then enter your pan and mobile no as it appears in your Axis Bank credit card application form.
- Hit the submit button.
Your application status results for Axis Credit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Read More: Citibank Credit Card Payment Online
What Could Be The Possible Results of Application Status
After entering all your details in the respective columns you will see the following application status results.
- In progress: This means that your credit card application is still under process and Axis Bank will take more time to dispatch your credit card.
- On Hold: This usually happens when the banks required a few more documents from you. They will call you or SMS you for the same.
- Dispatched: This indicates that your credit card is dispatched by the bank at your given address. You will also receive tracking details for the same. Keep yourself available at the address as for security reasons the credit card is handover only to the applicant.
- Approved: This is referred to, as a positive signal as the bank had approved your application and they will dispatch your credit card soon.
- Disapproved: When you are unable to fulfill the required eligibility criteria, the bank disapproved of your credit card application. You can ask the bank customer care executive for the reason for disapproval.
Track Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Offline
The traditional method to check your Axis Credit Card Status offline is to dial the customer care number or visit the bank branch. This option is often used at places with poor internet connectivity or by customers with less internet knowledge.
|Axis credit card customer care number|
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care
Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care
SBI Credit Card Customer Care
IndusInd Credit Card Customer Care
Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- If you are calling from India then you can dial the following number to check your Axis Credit Card Application Status.
- 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555.
- If you are traveling or living abroad then you have to dial the following number.
- +91 22 67987700
Note: Keep your application reference number and other authentication details with yourself before making a call.
Visit The Nearest Axis Bank Branch
You can visit any of the nearest Axis Bank branch and ask the bank official to check your credit card status. He will ask you to show the application reference number and authentication details to check his system for your credit card status.
About The Post
This post was written to provide general information to Check the Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status. The main purpose of this post is to provide all the details on one page so that the viewer will understand the process with easy steps.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How To Check Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status?
Axis Credit Card Application Status can be tracked via Online and Offline. The details of both methods have been provided below.
- App Id with Application Reference Number
- Pan Card And Mobile Number
- By visiting the nearest Axis Bank branch by filling the physical credit card application form.
- Contact Axis Bank Customer Helpline Number.
How do I Check My Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status with reference number?
Axis Bank Credit Card can easily be track by ref no. online by following the method below.
- First, you need to visit this official application tracking link https://clcinsta.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/TrackCase/Landing.html
- Then, opt App Id from the Radio Button above.
- Enter your Application Reference Number and click on search.
How do I Check My Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status without reference number?
If your reference number got lost or you want to track your Axis Credit Card status without the reference number then you need to visit your nearest Axis Bank branch and ask the officials about the procedure required to get details.
Does My Axis Bank Application Status easily approve?
No, it totally depends upon the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and required documents. The bank has to do a deep cross-check before giving approval for the credit card application.
What should I do If My Application will be rejected?
After tracking your Axis Bank application status online and it shows that your credit card application is rejected then you need to dial the Axis Bank Customer Care Number and ask the bank executive a valid reason for disapproval or rejection.