In the following post, we will introduce the Top 10 Best Axis Bank credit cards. However, the bank has a total number of 21 credit cards.
This post includes Axis Bank shopping cards, travel cards, cashback, and lifestyle credit cards. For the ease of our viewers, we have selected only the best Axis Bank credit cards.
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
- Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
- Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
- About The Post
- Suggested Articles
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
In the top 10 best Axis Bank credit cards list, we will like to first introduce you to Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. You can view the features and offers of this credit card below.
- Enjoy unlimited cashback on all the spending as there is no capping on the cashback.
- Get joining and activation benefits worth Rs.2900.
- The joining fee of this credit card is INR 500+GST.
- Get 5% cashback on the transactions made at Flipkart, 2GUD, and Myntra.
- In all the other categories you will earn 1% cashback.
- The cardholder can save a maximum of INR 18,620 annually with this credit card.
- Moreover, you will also get 4 airport lounge visits per year within India at selected airports.
- This credit card is available to both Indian and Non-Resident Indians.
- A person above 18 years of age is eligible to apply for the Axis Bank Flipkart credit card.
Full Information: How to apply Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
Now, let’s know the features and benefits of the Axis Bank Privilege credit card. The following is the overview of the Axis Privilege Credit Card.
- This credit card is best suitable for enjoying travel and shopping benefits.
- Get 10 EDGE reward points for every 200 rupees spent on your domestic and international transactions.
- Get a travel or shopping voucher worth Rs.5,000 upon card activation.
- Your Edge reward points will be doubled once you achieve the milestone spend of 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Get additional 3K Edge reward points upon the renewal of your card’s annual fees.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary domestic lounge access per calendar quarter with your Privilege credit card.
- Moreover, you will also get a fuel surcharge waiver feature with this Axis Privilege credit card.
- You must be above 18 years or more for applying for this credit card.
- The joining and annual charges of this credit card are Rs.1,500+GST.
- You can save a maximum amount of INR 18,650 per annum with this credit card.
Read full info here: Axis Privilege Credit Card
Axis Bank Select Credit Card
The Axis Bank Select credit card is compatible for you to enjoy lifestyle benefits. Here we have published some of its prime features and benefits below.
- Avail of the benefits of the activation offer in which you will get a complimentary Amazon Prime Membership.
- Moreover, it also comes with a welcome offer of an Amazon gift voucher worth Rs 2000.
- Other than the above offers, you will also avail of the benefits at Swiggy, Big Basket, and Bogo offer at BookMyShow.
- Furthermore, it also provides domestic and international lounge access.
- Moreover, the annual benefits include renewal of priority pass membership and Swiggy, big basket, and Bogo offer of BookMyShow. However, this offer is only applicable when you achieve the spends of 3 lakh per annum with this card.
- It also has an annual fee waiver feature which requires a cardholder to spend a minimum of 6 lakh rupees per annum.
- This credit card will provide you 10 EDGE reward points for every 200 rupees spent.
- The joining and annual fees of this credit card are INR 3000 exclusive GST.
- You have to be 18 years or above to apply for this credit card.
Read More about this card here: Axis Select Credit Card
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
If you are looking for a credit card that provides you amazing offers on online shopping, movie ticket bookings, and other categories, then you may find Axis Bank My Zone credit card fit for you. See some of the key highlights of this credit card below.
- Avail of the amazing offers on online shopping and movie ticket bookings.
- The cardholder will get 4 EDGE reward points on every 200 rupees spent.
- Enjoy 4 complimentary lounge access and 25% cashback on movies.
- The card is secured with EMV Chip and Pin feature.
- Enjoy SonyLiv Premium annual subscription and 40% off on Swiggy.
- The cardholder will save a 1% fuel surcharge on the transactions made at fuel pumps within India.
- Turn your big purchases into EMI by simply calling the executive of Axis Bank.
- Indian and NRIs are eligible to apply for this credit card and their age should be above 18 years.
- This credit card comes with a joining fee of 500 rupees and the same will be levied as the annual fees from the second year onwards.
- You can save a maximum of up to 15,719 rupees per annum on this card.
Click here for full information here: MY Zone Credit Card
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is suitable for providing benefits across various categories like 1mg, Grofers, Zomato Pro, Paytm, Movies, dining, and more. Check the following section to know its features and benefits.
- The cardholder will enjoy the activation benefit that includes an Amazon gift voucher, Zomato Pro 3 months subscriptions, 1mg 6 months subscription, and Grofers 6 months subscription.
- Pay your bills via Paytm to enjoy 5% off on your utility bills.
- Enjoy a minimum of 15% discount at the Axis Bank dining delights partnered restaurants to save your bills on food and dining.
- Similarly, this is also protected with EMV Chip and Pin enabled feature.
- Moreover, you are also protected with the Zero Lost Card Liability cover.
- You can even use the convert purchase to EMI feature to turn your big transactions into EMIs.
- Both NRIs and Indians are eligible for this credit card.
- You should be aged above 18 years to get this credit card.
- The joining and annual fees of this credit card are 250 rupees.
- As per the value chart, you can save 11,128 and 10,180 rupees in the first and second year respectively.
Read More Here: Axis Neo Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara credit card is a basic variant of the Vistara category card. This credit card is primarily meant for frequent fliers. All its features and benefits are described below.
- The special service of this credit card includes a complimentary economy class ticket upon joining.
- You will get 2 Club Vistara Points for every 200 rupees spent.
- Moreover, you can also grab 1000 CV points if you spend 50000 rupees or more within the first 90 days or 3 months.
- Upon joining you will also enroll under complimentary Club Vistara Base Membership.
- Once you achieve the milestone spend you will also get up to 3 economy class tickets and bonus CV points.
- You will automatically be protected under insurance coverage that includes air accident cover, purchase protection, etc.
- Your annual salary should be 6 lakh or more as well as you must be above 18 years of age.
- The joining and annual fee of this Vistara variant card is 1500 rupees.
Read More Here: Vistara Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
We have put Axis Bank Vistara Signature credit card in the list of the top 10 best Axis Bank credit cards. This is the upgraded variant of Axis Vistara Credit Card and you can view the features and benefits below.
- The special service of this credit card includes a complimentary premium economy ticket upon joining.
- This Vistara Signature credit card will provide you 4 CV points for every 200 rupees spent.
- Moreover, you will also get up to 3,000 CV points if you spend 75,000 rupees within the first 90 days.
- You will also get complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership to enjoy its privileges like priority check-in, etc.
- The milestone spends achievement will provide you up to 4 complimentary premium economy tickets and bonus CV points.
- Moreover, you will also get lifestyle privileges and insurance benefits with this credit card.
- The minimum age to apply for an Axis Vistara Signature credit card is 18 years.
- Furthermore, you must possess an annual salary of 6 lakh rupees or more.
- Axis Vistara Signature credit card comes with a joining and annual fee of 3,000 rupees.
Read More Here: Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite credit card is the premium segment card in the Axis Vistara card category. This is a top-end card with a high joining fee but also provides the best features as well. Check the key highlights of this credit card below.
- The primary joining offer of this credit card is you will get a complimentary business class ticket.
- This also provides 6 CV points for every 200 rupees which you can later redeem for flight bookings.
- Furthermore, you will receive 10K CV points upon spending 1 lakh rupees within the first 90 days.
- Similarly, with the Vistara Infinite credit card, you will also get up to 4 complimentary business class tickets and bonus CV points upon achieving milestone spends.
- You will also enjoy lifestyle privileges that include complimentary lounge access, golf sessions, and more.
- This Vistara Infinite variant also provides insurance cover which provides air accident insurance of up to 2.5 crore rupees.
- The salary and age criteria are the same as other Axis Vistara cards.
- You have to pay 10,000 rupees as a joining and annual fees for this credit card.
Read More Here: Vistara Infinite Credit Card
Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
Miles and More Axis Bank credit card comes in two variants. One is a world card and the other is World Select Card. A few of their features are mentioned below.
- You will get 10K welcome award miles with the World Card variant.
- Similarly, World select cardholders will get 15K welcome award miles.
- The World Cardholder will get 4 award miles for every 200 rupees and the World Select cardholder will get 6 award miles on the spends of every 200 rupees.
- You will also get complimentary benefits like lounge access and priority pass membership.
- The award miles you earned can be redeemed against flight tickets, hotels, shopping, car rentals, and social welfare.
- You can also set up standing instructions to make the automatic payment of your utility bills.
- The joining and annual fee of Miles and More World credit card is Rs.3,500 + GST.
- The joining and annual fee of Miles and More Select credit card is Rs.10,500 + GST and Rs.4,500+GST respectively.
- Indian residents and NRI are eligible to apply for this credit card.
- The age limit criteria for applying for Miles and More Axis Bank credit card is 18 to 70 years.
Read More Here: Miles and More Credit Card
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card is a basic card that is issued against FD with Axis Bank. You will get features like flexible credit limits, high cash withdrawals, etc. Some of its prime benefits and features are discussed below.
- You can avail of the facility of up to 100% cash withdrawal on this credit card.
- Each time you spend 200 rupees on domestic spends will accrue 6 reward points.
- Similarly, you will earn 12 reward points for every 200 rupees spent on international transactions.
- This card also provides a free credit period of 50 days and a fuel surcharge waiver on your fuel transactions.
- You can also use up to 80% of your fixed deposit principal value.
- Moreover, you can save up to 15% under the dining delights programme.
- This credit card comes with guaranteed approval because it does not require income proof and a bundle of other documents.
- The minimum and maximum fixed deposit amount criteria are 25,000 and 25 Lakh rupees respectively.
- This credit card is totally free of cost as it does not ask for a joining fee and an annual fee.
Read More Here: Axis Insta Easy Credit Card
Axis Bank Ace Credit Card
Are you the one who always looks for cashback while making transactions through your credit card? One such card is Axis Bank Ace Credit Card. Do read its exciting features below.
- This credit card comes with a joining fee of INR 499 + GST.
- The joining and the annual fee of this credit card can be waived off upon achieving certain criteria.
- It comes with convert big purchases to EMI option.
- Moreover, you can save money on fuel as it comes with a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Guaranteed cashback of 5% on utility bill payments made from Google Pay.
- Get 4% and 2% cashback on Zomato, Swiggy, Ola, and other spends respectively.
- Furthermore, the cardholder can enjoy complimentary lounge visits in domestic airports of India.
- Additionally, this card is also eligible under the dining delights program.
Read More: Ace Credit Card Full Information
About The Post
We have published this post for the Top 10 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards. However, there are more credit cards available as well as they are perfect, but we have picked up those who are mostly used by customers.
You can read about their primary features and benefits above. However, we have also provided the link under each credit card so that you can find the detailed information of all the credit cards mentioned above.
The conclusion of this post that is written on the Top 10 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards is that it will help you to find the right credit card as per your salary.
If you do frequent travel and possess a good salary then you must go for Vistara variant credit cards.
Similarly, if you have a basic salary then you can go for an Axis Neo card or Insta Easy credit card.
Are you looking to build credit with a card? Rather go to the Destiny MasterCard to build better credit.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status
- Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
- 📞 Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
For more information visit the official website of Axis Bank.