Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card is a basic credit card that comes with no joining and annual charges.
Insta Easy Credit Card is issued against FD with your Axis Bank account. Those who love to do shopping frequently will find this credit card handy. Read all the information on this credit card below.
Read More: Axis Bank Credit Card Status
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Features
The important features of Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card are mentioned below.
Up to 100% cash withdrawals of your credit limit
- You can withdraw up to 100 percent of cash from the available credit limit.
- This credit limit is available from day one.
Flexible credit limit
The bank provides a flexible credit limit with this card. You can get a maximum of up to 80% of the fixed deposit amount.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all the transactions made for fuel within India.
- This offer is valid on the transaction made between 400 rupees to 4,000 rupees.
- You will get a maximum of up to 400 rupees in a month.
- However, the GST charges levied on the fuel surcharge are non-refundable.
- Moreover, the fuel transactions won’t accrue a single reward point.
Get Guaranteed Approval
One of the best features of the Insta Easy credit card is that it comes with guaranteed approval. This means your application will surely be approved by the bank.
Read More: Axis Credit Card Payment Billdesk
Axis Insta Easy Credit Card Offers
Though Axis Insta Easy Credit Card has limited offers still you can enjoy them. The details of the offers are given below.
Free Credit for 50 days
There will be no extra charges levied on purchase transactions for a tenure of up to 50 days on your Insta Easy Credit Card.
However, this offer is applicable only when there are no pending dues on your card account.
Similar to other Axis credit cards, the Insta Easy credit card also eligible under the “Dining Delights” program. You can avail of a 15% minimum discount on your food bills under Axis bank partnered restaurants.
Earn Edge Rewards
All your spending and transactions will accrue EDGE reward points. You can redeem them later on Edge Rewards Catalogue. Check out the reward point system below.
|1. Domestic Spends||6 points for every 200 rupees|
|2. International Spends||12 points for every 200 rupees|
|3. First Online Transaction||100 points|
Read More: Axis Customer Care No
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Benefits
With having limited features, Axis Insta Easy Credit Card is still able to deliver some major benefits. The cardholder will get the following benefits to enjoy.
- Get 6 and 12 points for domestic and international transactions respectively for every 200 rupees spent.
- Convert your big purchases to EMI. Contact Axis Bank for the same if the transaction is over 2,500 rupees.
- The credit card is equipped with platinum chip and pin protection to avoid card skimming and fraudulent transaction.
- You can avail of global credit card assistance which allows you to report the loss of a credit card or replacement of your credit card.
- Enjoy the benefits of a fuel surcharge waiver and save up to 400 rupees in a month.
Axis Insta Easy Credit Card Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of Axis Insta Easy Credit Card are different from other Axis Bank cards. You need to have a fixed deposit with Axis Bank for which the information is published below.
- The applicant must possess a fixed deposit account with Axis Bank.
- The minimum and maximum amount in FD should be 20,000 and 25,00,000 respectively.
- He or she should be 18 years or above.
- Minors are not eligible to apply for this credit card.
- Those who have FD in the name of a company, trust, society.
- Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
Axis Bank Insta Easy Card Documentation
We have to submit proper documentation for quick approval of a credit card. However, there is no such requirement for Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card approval. See the points mentioned below.
- There is no requirement for income proof.
- You do not even have to submit your photo id proof.
- Moreover, there is no requirement of providing additional documents for the address proof.
- All you need is a fixed deposit with any of the Axis Bank branches.
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Apply
The Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card can easily be applied online. Follow all the details which we have published below.
- Go to Insta Easy online apply link here.
- Now, a web form will open on your device screen.
- Fill in all the details such as your full name, mobile no., location, etc.
- Now, hit the “Submit” button to provide your information to the bank.
- You will receive a call or notification from the bank on your registered mobile number or email id.
Axis Insta Easy Credit Card Fees & Charges
Axis Insta Easy Credit Card comes with no joining and annual fees. However, there are some charges that are levied on this credit card. Check the information in the following table.
|1. Joining Fee||Nil|
|2. Annual Fee||Nil|
|3. Add on card joining & annual fee||Nil|
|4. Finance Charges||2.5% per month|
34.49% per annum
|5. Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100|
|6. Card Replacement Charges||INR 100|
|7. Overlimit Charges||3% of the total over-limit amount (Minimum 500 rupees)|
|8. Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived|
|9. Duplicate Statement charges||Waived|
|10. Late Payment Charges||Nil to 1200 rupees|
Those who do shopping on a frequent basis and looking for a credit card with no joining and annual fees can go for this card. This card comes with a limited credit limit and features.
People who want a basic credit card in the beginning with quick approval can surely find this card perfect for themselves.
However, we won’t recommend you this credit card if you want loads of features & benefits. Then, you can go for other Axis credit cards as per your salary.
- How to apply Flipkart Axis Credit Card
- Miles and More Credit Card
- Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Vistara Credit Card
- Axis Neo Credit Card
- My Zone Credit Card
- Axis Select Credit Card
- Axis Privilege Credit Card
How can I get Axis Bank Easy Credit Card?
In order to get an Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card, you must hold a fixed deposit account with Axis Bank. Moreover, you must be older than 18 years and your account must have a minimum of 25,000 rupees.
Are minors allowed to apply for an Insta Easy Credit Card?
No, Axis Bank won’t approve the minors to apply for Insta Easy credit card.
What is the fixed deposit amount criteria for this credit card?
A person has to maintain a minimum of 25,000 rupees in his or her bank account and the maximum amount should not exceed more than 25 lakh rupees.
Is it easy to get approval for Axis Insta Easy Credit Card?
Yes, it is very easy to get approved for Axis Insta Easy Credit Card as it comes with guaranteed approval. There is no requirement to provide piles of documents like income proof, address proof, and photo id proof.