Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card provide evergreen miles on travel. It comes with lots of handy features like auto payment of utility bills, priority pass lounge visits, etc.
Moreover, you are protected with the insurance cover which includes air accident cover, loss of travel documents, etc.
Read Also: Axis Card Application Status
Axis Bank Miles and More Features
Axis Bank Miles and More come with valuable features for which the details are published below.
Convert Purchases to EMI
Axis Bank credit cards come with convert purchases to EMI feature that is same in the case of miles and more credit card. All your transactions above 2.5K rupees will be converted to EMI. For this, you need to contact Axis Bank.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
This credit card will let you save a 1% fuel surcharge whenever you spent between 400 to 4000 rupees on fuel transactions. This offer is valid on Indian Petrol Pumps only.
Read fuel surcharge waiver terms and conditions here.
Automatic Utility Bill Payment
You can use Axis Bill Pay Service and set up standing instructions for automatic utility bill payment. This will ensure timely payment of all your utility bills.
You have to call on the following helplines to know more details about bill payment.
- 📞 1800 209 5577
- 📞 1800 103 5577
Make Bill Payment from Any Bank Account
To avail of this feature, you have to set up auto-debit by filling out ECS Forms so that you can make payment from any other bank account. Follow the given steps to set up auto debit.
- Download ECS Form Part A and ECS Form Part B from here.
- Fill both the forms with accurate information.
- Now, you have to send these ECS forms to the address mentioned in the form.
The Axis Miles and More credit card come with a chip and pin enabled feature. It is capable to transfer the credit card in an encrypted format along with a PIN number that is only known by the cardholder.
Read Also: Axis Credit Card Payment
Axis Miles and More Credit Card Offers
Moreover, Axis Bank Miles and More credit card provide exciting offers which make this a perfect credit to apply.
Earn Unlimited and evergreen miles
The Miles and More credit card come with evergreen miles rewards. You can see all the information below.
- On your first transaction, you will earn a priority pass and bonus welcome award miles.
- Moreover, you can earn a total of up to 55K miles in the first year, and later on, you can redeem them against exciting rewards.
- The miles won’t expire if you hold your Miles and More credit card for 3 months and more.
Redeem Miles for exciting rewards
There are multiple rewards available where you can redeem your earned miles. Below we have discussed them all.
- Flights & Upgrades: You can book your desired flight ticket with Miles and more airline partners and Star Alliance airline partners. Moreover, if you already booked your ticket, still you can upgrade it to the higher class with Star Alliance Partners and Condor.
- Hotels: You can use your earned miles and spend them on accommodations in luxurious resorts and premium hotels.
- Shopping: You can redeem miles on both online platforms and partner stores.
- Car Rentals: Additionally, you can also redeem your miles against car rentals.
- Good Cause: The miles you earned can be used for social welfare work. i.e school fees payment of a kid, plantation, etc.
Airport Lounge Access across the world
Get yourself Priority pass lounges with Axis Miles and More credit card. You can get up to a maximum of 4 complimentary visits in a year.
Now, save your money on cuisine at the partnered restaurants. Get a 15 percent discount with the Axis Bank dining delights programme.
Read Also: Axis Credit Card Customer Care
Miles and More Credit Card Benefits
Just like all other credit cards, Miles and More credit card also provide amazing benefits to the cardholders.
- This credit card comes with evergreen miles. The miles you earn comes with unlimited validity.
- You will get insurance benefits like a personal air accident cover of 2.5 crore rupees.
- Moreover, it also comes with award miles programs.
- Protect yourself from late payment with the Automatic Bill Pay feature.
- You will receive 10,000 miles on your world credit card and 15,000 on your world select credit card.
Axis Miles and More Eligibility
Axis Miles and More eligibility criteria are explained below.
|1. Age for the primary cardholder||18 to 70 years|
|2. Age for the add on cardholder||Above 18 years|
|3. Credit Score||Good past credit history|
|4. Resident||Indian and NRI both|
Miles and More Card Documents
Miles and More Card documentation information are given in the following table.
|1. Primary document||Photocopy of Pan card or Form 60|
|2. Photo||1 color passport size photgraph|
|3. Proof of income||Form 16/ Latest Payslip/ IT Return|
|4. Residence Proof||Passport, Ration Card, Electricity Bill|
How to apply for Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card
Check out this section to know about how to apply for Axis Bank Miles and More credit card.
- Visit the Axis Miles and More credit card online application form here.
- After that. go to the “existing customer” dropdown column.
- Enter your full name, phone no., and email address.
- Now, you have to select your professional details from the “Employment Type” dropdown.
- Similarly, you have to select your per month income from the “Monthly Income” dropdown.
- Type your current pin code and captcha code and tick the checkbox below.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
Post submitting the application, you will receive a call from the Axis Bank executive. He or she will explain to you the further information.
Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card Fees Chart
We have published the Axis Bank Miles and More Credit Card fees chart below.
|1. Joining Fee||INR 3,500 + GST|
|2. Annual Fee||INR 3,500 + GST (From 2nd year onwards)|
|3. Joining Fee of Add on card||Nil|
|4. Annual Fee of Add on Card||Nil|
|5. Finance Charges||2.95% per month or 41.75% per annum|
|6. Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% or minimum INR 500 on the withdrawal amount|
|7. Card replacement charges||INR 100|
|8. Cash Payment Fees||INR 100|
|9. Duplicate statement fee||Waived|
|10. Late Payment Charges||Nil for the amount of up to 300 rupees|
INR 100- In case if the pending amount is between 301 to 500 rupees
INR 500- If the pending dues are between 501 to 1000 rupees
Rs 750- For pending dues between 1001 to 10,000 rupees
Rs 950- For pending dues between 10,001 to 25,000 rupees
INR 1000- If the total outstanding is between 25,001 to 50,000 rupees
INR 1200- If the total outstanding is more than 50,000 rupees
Axis Bank Miles and More credit card is a co-partner card from Axis Bank and Lufthansa. You will earn miles with this credit card and later on, they can be redeemed on flights, shopping, and social work.
Frequent travelers who love to enjoy travel benefits like priority pass lounges, discounted air tickets can go for this credit card.
Apart from that, you can enjoy cuisine and shopping benefits with the accumulated miles.
Do you want to use a credit card to develop credit? Instead, use the Destiny MasterCard to improve your credit.
What is miles and more credit card?
Miles and More credit card is a co-branded product of Axis Bank and Lufthansa. The reward points earned with this credit card is known as Miles.
All the Miles and More cardholders are protected with insurance cover as well as you will get a priority pass lounges.
How can I redeem my miles and more points in Axis Bank?
You can redeem my miles and more points in Axis Bank by contacting the following number. This number is available for the Miles and More cardholders from Monday to Friday (9 am to 6 am) and on Saturday (9 am to 1 pm).
How many miles are given to the customer on Miles and More credit card as welcome benefit?
You will get 10,000 and 15,000 miles on Miles and More world credit card and Miles and More world select respectively as a welcome benefit.