Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is a low-segment credit card with having limited yet exciting features.
The cardholders will enjoy benefits on OTT platforms, food on Swiggy, lounge access at selected airports. To know the complete details of the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card offers and benefits you have to read this post till the end.
Also Read: Axis Credit Card Status
- Axis My Zone Credit Card Features
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Offers
- Axis My Zone Credit Card Benefits
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Reward Points Catalogue
- My Zone Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- My Zone Axis Credit Card Documentation
- My Zone Credit Card Apply
- Axis Bank My Zone Card Pros & Cons
- My Zone Credit Card Fees & Charges
Axis My Zone Credit Card Features
Axis My Zone Credit Card has some amazing features that you surely want to explore. The details of all the features are mentioned below.
Convert Purchases To EMIs
The Axis Bank provides convert purchases to EMIs feature with My Zone credit card. If your transaction exceeds INR 2,500, you can contact the bank to convert your purchase to EMI.
Axis Bank has improved the safety feature of the My Zone Card. The card is equipped with EMV certified chip to avoid fraudulent cases and card skimming.
The MasterCard holders can enjoy lovely discounts on popular brands. For this, they have to log on to MasterCard shop perks. Click here for details.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- The My Zone credit cardholders will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on the fuel transactions made at Indian fuel pumps.
- The transaction should remain between INR 400 to INR 4000.
- A user will get a maximum discount of four hundred rupees per month.
- The GST charges levied on the fuel surcharge are non-refundable.
- Get 4 EDGE rewards for every 200 rupees spent with the My Zone Credit Card.
- However, there are no EDGE rewards given for EMI, fuel, and movie transactions.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Offers
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card does provide great offers and benefits. This helps the cardholders to enjoy discounts and offers on various platforms.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Movie Tickets
- Enjoy a 100 percent discount on your 2nd movie ticket at Paytm Movies.
- However, the discount is limited to 200 rupees per month per user.
- For a 100% discount, use the following coupon code. “AXIS200”
- Please note that you will not earn a single reward point on a movie transaction.
Complimentary SonyLiv Premium Annual Subscription
- If you made your first spend within the first 30 days of your card issuance, then you will get a complimentary SonyLiv Premium subscription for the first year. The value of the SonyLiv Premium subscription is 999 rupees.
- The voucher code will be sent to the My Zone credit cardholder registered mobile number through SMS.
- Moreover, annual spending of 1.5 lakh rupees or more will result in SonyLiv Premium membership renewal.
40% off on Swiggy
- My Zone Cardholders can get a 40% discount on ordering food from Swiggy.
- However, there is a capping of a maximum discount of 120 rupees per order.
- This offer is applicable only on minimum spends of 200 rupees.
- You can avail of this offer up to 4 times per month.
Complimentary Lounge Access
The cardholders will also get complimentary lounge access at selected airports. Only 1 lounge visit per calendar quarter will be given to the My Zone cardholder.
- Enjoy flat 600 rupees off on shopping at AJIO.
- However, the minimum spending amount is 2000 rupees.
- You have to use “AXIS200” as a coupon code to enjoy the discount.
- The offer is applicable only to selected styles.
Also Read: Axis credit card payment online billdesk
Axis My Zone Credit Card Benefits
Axis My Zone Credit Card has lots of benefits that will help you to spend money. A few of its benefits are discussed below.
- As per the value chart, one can save a maximum of Rs.15,719 within a year with an Axis My Zone credit card.
- Save Rs.999 annually on the SonyLiv Premium Membership activation.
- A user can save a maximum of 2400 rupees annually on Paytm movies.
- One can save 5760 rupees on Swiggy within a year.
- The MY Zone credit card is secured with an EMV chip to secure it from card skimming and fraud transactions.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Reward Points Catalogue
The Axis Bank My Zone credit card reward points catalogue contains offers related to home decor, mobile accessories, electronics, gadgets, and more. You can check all the ongoing offers here.
My Zone Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility
The following are the eligibility criteria for My Zone Axis Bank Credit Card.
- The Indian Citizen & Non-Resident India (NRI) are eligible for My Zone Credit Card.
- The age of the primary credit cardholder should be in between 18 to 70 years.
- Similarly, the age required for add-on credit card holders is above 15 years.
- However, the eligibility criteria are subject to Axis bank’s individual decision.
My Zone Axis Credit Card Documentation
An applicant has to submit the following documents to get approval for the My Zone Axis Credit Card.
|Required Documents||Document Name|
|1. Photograph||Color Passport Size Photograph|
|2. Primary Document||Pan Card or Form 60|
|3. Income Proof||Form 16 / Latest Payslip / IT Return Copy|
|4. Residential Proof||Passport, Electricity Bill, Ration Card|
|5. Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License|
My Zone Credit Card Apply
The method to apply for My Zone credit card is mentioned below.
- First of all, go to this link.
- Select either the “Yes” option or “No”.
- Then fill out all the details in order to apply for Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card online.
Axis Bank My Zone Card Pros & Cons
We have discussed a few pros and cons of the My Zone credit card. Check the details in the following table.
|1. One of the best entry-level credit card||1. It has limited features|
|2. Lounge access at the low price segment||2. Not the best in terms of value back|
My Zone Credit Card Fees & Charges
Below we have provided the details for Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card cash withdrawal charges, joining fees, annual fees, interest rate, etc.
|Joining Fees||500 Rupees|
|Annual Fees (1st Year)||Nil|
|Annual Fees (2nd year onwards)||500 Rupees|
|Add on card joining fee||Nil|
|Add on card annual fee||Nil|
|Replacement of Card||100 Rupees|
|Cash Payment||100 Rupees|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived|
|Mobile Alert Fees||Nil|
|Card Hotlisting Charges||Free|
|Finance Charges||3.4% per month / 49.36% per annum|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% or a minimum of 500 rupees on the withdrawal amount|
|Late Payment Fees||Up to Rs. 300 – Nil|
Between Rs. 301 – Rs. 500 – Rs. 100
Between Rs. 501 – Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 500
Between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 750
Between Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 950
Between Rs. 25,001 and 50,000 – Rs. 1000
Above than Rs.50,000 – Rs. 1200
Axis Bank My Zone credit card is no doubt the best entry-level credit card. Very rare entry-level credit card offers complimentary lounge access and OTT annual subscription.
Moreover, it also one of the easiest credit cards to get because Axis bank easily approves the application.
Are you looking to build credit with a card? Rather go to the Destiny MasterCard to build better credit.
What is Axis Bank my zone credit card?
The Axis Bank My Zone credit card is an entry-level credit card that gets easily approved for medium-salary earners.
This credit card will provide you complimentary lounge visits and SonyLiv Premium Annual subscription. Moreover, you will also get a fuel surcharge waiver with a My Zone credit card.
What is the benefit of Axis Bank my zone credit card?
Some of the major benefits of Axis Bank My Zone credit card are discussed below.
- One can save a maximum of 15,719 rupees with a My Zone credit card.
- The cardholder will get a complimentary OTT subscription and lounge visits.
- This credit card can be applied with a low salary.
- Moreover, you can save on fuel with the fuel surcharge waiver feature.
What is the limit of Axis Bank my zone credit card?
The credit limit for My Zone Credit Card is not disclosed on the official website of Axis Bank. My Zone credit limit is mentioned on the paper you received with the card.
Actually, the credit limit is subject to one’s salary and credit score. It varies from customer to customer and is not fixed.
How much I have to pay for Axis Bank My Zone credit card cash withdrawal charges?
My Zone credit cardholder has to pay 2.5% or a minimum of 500 rupees on the withdrawal amount as cash withdrawal charges.
What is Axis Bank My Zone credit card offers on movie tickets?
You will get a buy one get one free movie ticket offer with Axis Bank My Zone credit card. This offer is valid only when you purchase a ticket from Paytm movies. A maximum discount of INR 200 will be given in a month.