Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a basic credit card specially made for beginners. A person with having low income can enjoy the benefits of this credit card.
This credit card lets you enjoy offers on movies, travel, mobile recharge, and more. There are more offers and benefits for which we have provided the details below.
Also Read: Axis Bank credit card status with ref no
Axis Neo Credit Card Features
Though Axis Neo credit card is an entry-level segment credit card, still it has some amazing features. Check them below.
The NEO credit card comes with EMV certified chip so that your card will be protected against fraudulent transactions and card skimming.
Zero Lost Card Liability
Another safety feature of Axis Bank Neo credit card is “Zero Lost Card Liability”. Report the loss of your NEO credit card as soon as possible on the following helpline numbers.
18605005555 / 18604195555
Convert Purchases to EMI
Neo credit card also provides convert purchase to EMI features. Whenever a transaction exceeds 2,500 rupees, you can contact the bank to turn the purchase into EMI.
This can be done through Axis Customer Helpline, mobile app, and internet banking.
Earn EDGE Rewards
A Neo Credit Card user will earn 2 reward points for every 200 rupees spent. You can redeem the earned points here.
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Offers
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card offers detail are mentioned below.
- An Amazon gift voucher of 250 rupees will be given as an Activation benefit to Neo credit cardholder.
- The offer is valid only when you made the first transaction within a month of card issuance.
- You will receive the Amazon voucher within 45 to 60 days.
- As a welcome offer, you will also get a discount voucher of worth Rs. 300 of BookMyShow.
- You will receive an email or SMS with the voucher code.
- That voucher code will help you to get a discount of 300 rupees on booking movie tickets at BookMyShow.
- Get a minimum of 15% off on your favourite cuisine with Axis Bank Dining Delights offers.
- This offer is valid only on partnered restaurants and the list is available here.
The bank also provides an MYNTRA voucher to the Neo credit cardholders. You have to use the following coupon code at the time of checkout to get up to Rs.500 discount.
If you need a credit card quickly, apply for the First Access card and receive a confirmation in 60 seconds.
Power of 10
The Neo credit card has a “power of 10” feature which allows the cardholders to enjoy flat 10% off on various platforms. Below we have discussed offer details.
|1. Myntra||Get 10% off every time when you shop for 500 rupees or more.|
|2. Akbar Travels||Get 10% off or flat 500 rupees off on booking flights worth Rs.5,000|
|3. BookMyShow||Enjoy 10% off on movie tickets booking at BookMyShow.|
You can avail of a maximum benefit of up to 50 rupees in a month.
|4. Freecharge||Avail of 10% cashback on your mobile recharges at the Freecharge app. One can get a maximum of 30 rupees cashback monthly.|
Read Also: Axis bank credit card payment through Paytm
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Benefits
We have mentioned the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card benefits below.
- Neo credit cardholders can save a maximum of up to Rs.7413.
- Applicants can get this credit card easily with a basic monthly salary.
- The cardholder can save on cuisine, movie tickets, online shopping, travel, and mobile recharges.
- They can redeem the earned points on the EDGE rewards catalog against exclusive brands.
- Moreover, cardholders will also enjoy the joining fee waiver feature when they spend 2500 rupees or more within the first 45 days.
Neo Credit Card Eligibility
Check out the list of Neo Credit Card eligibility below.
|Primary Cardholder Age||18 to 70 years|
|Add on cardholder age||15 years|
|Nationality||Indian Citizen and NRI|
Neo Credit Card Axis Documentation
Here is the list of documents for Neo Credit Card Axis. Check them in the table published below.
|1. Photograph||Color picture of the applicant|
|2. Main Document||Pan Card or Form 60|
|3. Income Proof||IT Return Copy / Latest Payslip / Form 16|
|4. Residence Proof||Electricity Bill, Passport, and Ration Card|
|5. Identity Proof||Pan Card, Aadhar Card, and Passport|
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Apply
The online procedure to apply for Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is discussed below.
- Visit the online apply link here.
- The method of online application is exactly the same as that was earlier described for all other Axis credit cards.
- Again you either have to choose Yes or No.
- After that, you have to fill out a three-step form if you selected “Yes”.
- However, in case you selected “No”, then you have to fill a single online form.
- You will soon receive a call from Axis Bank.
Neo Credit Card Fees & Charges
The following table contains the Axis Bank Neo Credit Card fees and charges information.
|Fee & Charges Type||Amount|
|Joining Fees||250 Rupees|
Waive in case you spend 2,500 rupees within 45 days
|Annual Fee||250 Rupees|
|Add on card joining & annual fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Fee||100 Rupees|
|Cash Payment Fee||100 Rupees|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||Waived|
|Finance Charges||3.49% pm / 49.36% pa|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% or min 500 rupees on the withdrawal amount|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil to 1200 rupees. It depends on the due amount|
Our conclusion on Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is that if someone with a low salary wanted to enjoy the features of a credit card can apply for the Neo credit card.
The reason is it comes with a joining charge of only 250 rupees which can be waived if you spend 2500 rupees within the first 45 days.
Apart from that, you can enjoy travel and movie benefits with this beginner credit card. However, if you have a good salary and wanted to enjoy lots of features then this credit card is not for you.
Is Axis Bank neo credit card good?
Yes, Axis Bank Neo credit card is good especially for those who have a stable basic monthly salary. The card comes with limited yet best features in its segment.
The joining fees are very low for Neo Credit Card and it also comes with a waiver option if a cardholder spends 2500 rupees or more within the first 45 days.
What is Axis Bank neo credit card?
The Axis Bank Neo Credit Card is a basic or entry-level credit card with low joining fees. This credit card is suitable for those who wanted a credit card in basic salary.
It allows you to enjoy exciting offers on BookMyShow, freecharge, travel, and dining. No doubt it is one of the best credit cards for a beginner.
Is Axis Bank neo credit card free?
No, Axis Neo Credit Card is not free. It comes with a joining fee of INR 250. However, to use it for free you need to transact 2500 rupees or more with your Neo credit card in the first 45 days.