AXIS Bank Privilege Credit Card offers multiple benefits to enjoy. It has activation offers, milestone benefits, and complimentary lounge access at domestic terminals.
This credit card is best for shopping, travel, dining, and entertainment. However, the fees of this credit card are on the higher side but still, this is rated among the top Axis Bank credit cards.
Axis Privilege Credit Card Features
The Axis Bank Privilege credit card is a shopping & travel category card, however, it also has additional features and benefits for which the details are published below.
- You will get 12,500 EDGE reward points as an Activation benefit.
- These reward points are redeemable against shopping & travel vouchers only.
- The value of these reward points is worth Rs. 5,000.
- However, this offer is applicable only when you pay the joining fees and complete 3 transactions within 2 months.
- For terms & conditions, you can visit here.
- Privilege credit cardholders will get double benefits on achieving milestone spends of 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Again these points will be redeemed for travel and shopping vouchers.
- Moreover, you will also earn 3k EDGE reward points on the renewal of a Privilege credit card.
- However, this credit card comes with an annual fee reversal if you spend 2.5 lakh or above in a year.
Airport Lounge Access
- You will also get complimentary access to 8 lounge visits at the domestic terminal.
- A maximum of 2 lounge visits per quarter can be availed with an Axis Privilege credit card.
- You can check the list of lounges here.
This credit card also comes with some insurance benefits. Here are the details.
|Type of cover||Compensation (Amount)|
|1. Air accident cover||Up to 2.5 crore|
|2. Credit Shield||Rs. 1 lakhs|
|3. Loss of travel documents||Up to 300 USD|
|4. Delay of Check-in baggage||Up to 300 USD|
Read More: Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Other Benefits
The Axis Privilege credit card has some other benefits as well. The details of those benefits are provided below.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Axis Privilege credit cardholders are entitled to get a fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions across all the petrol pumps in India. The main terms & conditions are mentioned below.
- The fuel surcharge waiver is valid on transactions between INR 400 and 4,000 only.
- You will not earn a single reward point on fuel transactions.
- There will be no refund for the service tax levied on the fuel surcharge.
- Privilege cardholders will get a maximum benefit of 400 rupees in a month.
- Under the “Dining Delights” program, the cardholders will get up to 20% discount on food and dining at over 4000 restaurants.
- You can check out the updated list of restaurants here.
Convert Purchase to EMIs
If the transaction amount exceeds 2500 rupees, you can convert them to EMI by contacting Axis bank. For further details, visit here.
Do you think you need something else? You can go for Destiny MasterCard which doesn’t require a perfect credit history.
Read More: Axis Credit Card Bill Payment
Axis Privilege Credit Card Eligibility
The following table contains the information about Axis Bank Privilege card eligibility.
|2. Age||For Primary Cardholder 18 to 70|
For Add on cardholder who is over 18 years
|3. Income||Rs. 6 lakh per annum|
Axis Bank Privilege Card Documentation
For Axis Privilege Card approval, you have to submit the following list of documents.
|Pan Card or Form 60||Income Proof – Form 16, Latest Payslip, or IT return copy|
|Residential Proof- Driving license, passport, electricity bill||KYC Documents (Optional)|
Axis Privilege Credit Card Apply
The Axis Bank Privilege credit card is available for both Axis and Non-Axis bank account holders. We have mentioned the details for both of them below.
Axis Bank Account Holder
- Open the following link.
- Click on the “Yes” button under Axis Bank’s existing customer.
- Now, a three-step online form will appear.
- Enter either your mobile number or customer id in the first step.
- Then enter your Pan Card or Date of birth and click on “Next”.
- A list of offers will appear in the second step.
- Choose the appropriate offer.
- In the third step, you have to complete your application.
Non Axis Bank Account Holder
- Visit this link.
- Now, click the “No” button.
- A “Customer Details” form will appear.
- Enter your mobile number, pan card no. pin code in the empty fields.
- Choose your Net annual income from the drop down menu.
- Hit the “Next” button to initiate the application process.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Fees and Charges
The fees and charges information for the Privilege credit card is published in the following table.
|Fees & Charges||Details|
|1. Joining Fees||Rs. 1500|
|2. Annual Fee||Rs. 1500 from 2nd year onwards|
|3. Add on card joining & annual fee||Nil|
|4. Finance charges||3.40% per month|
|5. Cash withdrawal charges||2.5% or a minimum of 500 of the transacted amount|
|6. Cash payment fee||INR 100|
|7. Card Replacement||INR 100|
|8. Duplicate statement||Nil|
|9. Late payment charges||Nil – upto INR 300|
100 – INR 301 to 500
500 – INR 501 to 1000
750 – INR 1,001 to 10,000
950 – INR 10,001 to 25,000
1000 – INR 25,001 to 50,000
1200 – Above INR 50,000
Axis Privilege Credit Card Pros & Cons
You can read the pros & cons of Axis Bank Privilege credit card in the following table.
|1. Free for priority customers||1. INR 1500 for non priority customers|
|2. Shopping & Travel benefits||2. Suitable only for shopping & travel|
|3. Domestic Airport lounge visit||3. No priority pass for an international lounge visit|
What is Axis Bank Privilege Card?
The Axis Bank Privilege Card is a shopping and travel card which gives you EDGE reward points to shop on travel and shopping vouchers. This credit card comes with activation benefits, milestone rewards, fuel surcharge waiver, etc.
Moreover, you will also get 2 domestic lounge visits per quarter. However, this card does not have priority pass membership for international lounge visits.
How much joining fees I have to pay for Axis Bank Privilege Card?
If you are an Axis bank priority customer, then this credit card is free for you. However, if you are not then you will have to pay Rs. 1500 as a joining fee.
How much annual charge levied on Axis Privilege Card?
The annual charges for Axis Bank Privilege credit card are Rs. 1,500 from the second year onwards.
What is the value of each EDGE reward point earned with a Privilege credit card?
The value of 1 Edge reward point is 0.40 rupees.
How to waive off annual fees for my Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card?
The Axis Bank Privilege Card comes with milestone rewards which will waive off the annual fees if you spend 2.5 lakhs or more in a year with your Axis Privilege Card.