Axis Bank Select Credit Card is a premium lifestyle credit card that is loaded with amazing benefits. One can enjoy priority pass lounge visits, golf sessions, Amazon e-vouchers, and more with a Select credit card.
Stay till the end of this post to know more details about Axis Bank Select Credit Card. There are many offers available for select credit cardholders.
Read More: Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Axis Select Credit Card Features
The Axis Bank Select Credit Card is known for its top features and benefits. These amazing features justify the price of this credit card. Here are the main features which we have discussed below.
Activation Benefit (Limited Period Offer)
Those who will apply for a new Axis Select credit card will get complimentary Amazon Prime Membership. It is a limited-time period offer. The terms & conditions of this offer are provided below.
- You have to do the first transaction within 1 month of card issuance.
- The first transaction must be 5,000 or above within 1 month of card issuance.
- Click here to get information about terms & conditions.
The Axis Select Card has welcome benefits as well. Here are the offer details.
- Axis Select cardholder will get an Amazon voucher of 2000 rupees on the first transaction.
- This offer is valid only when the first transaction took place within 90 days of card issuance.
- The Amazon voucher will be sent to your registered mobile inbox via SMS.
Big Basket Offers
- The cardholder will get 20% off or up to 500 rupees on purchasing items worth INR 2000 from the Big Basket app or website.
- However, this offer is valid once per month per user.
- Check here for the discount code.
- Enjoy 40% off or a maximum of 200 rupees on ordering from Swiggy App or website.
- You have to use the following coupon code during checkout. “AXIS200”
- This offer is valid two times in a month.
- The minimum transaction order is 400 rupees per order.
BOGO Offer on BookMyShow
- Enjoy the BOGO offer on movie tickets from BookMyShow. Get up to 300 rupees off on your 2nd movie ticket.
- This offer is valid for one user and one time only in a month.
Airport Lounge Access
- Enjoy complimentary priority pass membership and 6 international lounge visits per year with your select credit card.
- Similarly, the select credit card user can also enjoy 2 complimentary lounge visits per quarter at a domestic airport.
- If your annual spending is 3 lakh rupees or above then you will get 5,000 EDGE points.
- Moreover, if you spend 6 lakh or above in an anniversary year then your credit card annual fee will waive off.
Read More: Axis Bank Credit Card Tracking
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Other Benefits
The list of benefits for Axis bank select credit card is not fully over yet. There are few more benefits which you will surely like to know about it.
- The Select credit card users will get 6 complimentary golf rounds per year.
- Moreover, on achieving spends of 3 lakh rupees per annum, you will get additional 3 visits.
Select credit cardholders will also get insurance coverage. Here are the details.
|1. Air accident cover||Up to 2.5 crore rupees|
|2. Purchase protection||Up to 1 lakh|
|3. Loss of travel documents||USD 500|
|4. Delay of check in baggage||USD 500|
|5. Loss of check in baggage||USD 500|
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Every Select credit card user is eligible to get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all the fuel pumps in India.
- The valid transaction amount is between 400 to 4000 rupees.
- A user will get a maximum benefit of 400 rupees per month.
- However, fuel transactions will not accrue any reward point.
Rewards on each Transaction
- For every 200 rupees spent, a user will get 10 Axis Edge points.
- For every 200 rupees spent on “Retail Shopping”, you will earn 2X edge points.
Read More: Axis Customer Care
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Eligibility
For any credit card, a person needs to meet the minimum eligibility requirements. Similarly, the same in the case of Axis Select Credit Card. The eligibility details are mentioned below.
|1. Resident||Indian and NRI|
|2. Age||Between 18 to 70 years|
|3. Income||9 lakh per annum|
Axis Bank Select Card Documentation
Axis Select Credit Card required the following list of documents. However, the submission of the documents varies according to different customers.
|Pan Card||Electricity Bill|
|Aadhar Card||Landline Bill|
|Driving License||Ration Card|
|Voter Id||Latest Payslip / IT Return|
Axis Select Credit Card Apply
The process to apply for Axis Bank Select Credit Card is mentioned below. You have to fill the web form to apply for Axis Select credit card online.
- Visit the Axis Bank Credit Card Apply Online link by clicking here.
- Choose “Yes” if you are an existing bank customer, else select the “No” option if you hold another bank account.
- If you select the “Yes” option then a 3 step application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the mobile number, date of birth, and other personal details in the form.
- However, if you have to select the “No option” then you have to enter your pan card number, mobile number, and your income details.
- Click on the “Next” option to proceed with the application.
Axis Bank Select Credit Card Pros & Cons
Here we have mentioned a few pros and cons of Axis Bank Select Credit Card.
|1. Priority Pass Membership||1. No renewal of priority pass if your annual spend is less than 3 lakh rupees.|
|2. Annual Fee Waiver||2. Annual fee waiver is applicable only when you spend 6 lakh per annum.|
|3. Fuel Surcharge Waiver||3. No reward points on fuel transactions.|
Axis Bank Select Card Fees & Charges
Check out the fees & charges of Axis Bank Select Credit Card in the table given below.
|1. Joining Fees||INR 3,000 + GST (Nil for Burgundy)|
|2. Annual Charges||INR 3,000 + GST (Nil for Burgundy)|
|3. Joining & Annual charges of Add on card||Nil|
|4. Finance Charges||3.40% per month / 49.36% per annum|
|5. Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% or a minimum of INR 250 of the withdrawal amount|
|6. Card replacement charges||INR 100|
|7. Cash Payment charges||INR 100|
|8. Overlimit charges||3% or a minimum of INR 500 on the over-limit amount|
|9. Late Payment Charges||Nil- For up to INR 300|
INR 100 for the due amount between Rs. 301 – Rs. 500
INR 500 for the due amount between Rs. 501 – Rs. 1,000
INR 750 for the due amount between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 10,000
INR 950 for the due amount between Rs. 10,001 – Rs. 25,000
INR 1000 for the due amount between Rs. 25,001 and 50,000
INR 1200 for the amount greater than Rs.50,000
This credit card is best when you spend a lot. No doubt this is a top-end credit card, however, you require a good amount of salary to get the approval for this credit card.
Moreover, this is a high price tag credit card that is not suitable for average income individuals. The annual fee waiver criteria too require you to spend over 6 lakh rupees in a year.
Do you want to use a credit card to develop credit? Instead, use the Destiny MasterCard to improve your credit.
What is Axis Bank Select Credit Card?
The Axis Bank Select Credit Card is a top-end premium credit card. It offers Amazon e-vouchers, priority passes, complimentary lounge visits at domestic and international airports.
Moreover, the users of the Select credit card will also enjoy golf sessions and dining benefits.
What are the annual fees of Axis Select Credit Card?
The Axis Select Credit Cardholders will have to pay Rs. 3,000 + GST as the annual fees.
What is the concierge number for Axis Select Credit Card?
To connect with the concierge number you have to dial 1800 103 4962.
What is the value of each edge point of Axis Bank Select Credit Card?
The value of each edge point of Axis Select credit card is 0.20 rupees.