Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card is perfect for those who do frequent travel via flight. Vistara credit card will let you enjoy the benefits like complimentary economy class air tickets.
Along with that, you will also receive CV points whenever you swipe your card as well as complimentary club Vistara membership.
Read Also: Application Status Axis Bank
Axis Vistara Credit Card Features
Now, it’s time to know about Axis Vistara credit card features. We have provided the information below.
Get Club Vistara Points on each swipe
- Axis Vistara credit card users will get 2 CV points for every 200 rupees spent.
- You can redeem them against award flights. Check the terms and conditions here.
Rewards on achieving milestone spends
There are two rewards which you can enjoy on achieving milestone spends.
- You will earn bonus Club Vistara Points.
- Additionally, you will also get up to 3 economy class tickets.
- The details are provided here.
Get yourself secure while traveling overseas via flight with your Axis Vistara Card. The insurance benefits are mentioned below.
|1. Air Accident Cover||Get up to 2.5 crore as air accidental cover|
|2. Purchase Protection Cover||Up to 1 lakh|
|3. Loss of travel documents||USD 300|
|4. Delay of Check in Baggage||USD 300|
|5. Loss of Check in Baggage||USD 300|
Convert Purchases to EMI
Convert Purchases to EMI feature will allow the Vistara credit cardholders to turn the transactions of over 2,500 rupees into EMIs. For this, one needs to connect with the Axis Bank.
Read Also: Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Axis Vistara Credit Card Offers
Axis Vistara Credit Card does have impressive offers to enjoy. Check all the offer details.
Complimentary Club Vistara Membership
Vistara credit cardholders will get the complimentary club Vistara base membership.
There are lifestyle privileges available with Axis Vistara Credit Card. These are:
- Enjoy the domestic lounge visits across selected airports in India. Check the list of airports here.
- Check out the amazing benefits and services at Extraordinary Weekends. This offer is available for selected Axis Premium cards only.
- Get flat 15% off on dining delights partnered restaurants. Use your Axis Vistara credit card to enjoy the offer.
Free Flyer Tickets
- Enjoy an economy class air ticket as a welcome benefit.
- Moreover, you can get this offer again upon renewal of your credit card every year.
Also Read: Axis Customer Care No
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Eligibility
Check out Axis Bank Vistara credit card eligibility below.
|2. Age for the primary cardholder||18 to 70 years|
|3. Age for the add on cardholder||Above 18 years|
|4. Net income||6 lakh per annum|
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Documentation
You will have to provide the following documentation for Axis Bank Vistara credit card approval.
|Name of document||Document Information|
|1. Main Document||Pan Card or Form 60|
|2. Finance Document||IT Return copy / Form 16 / Latest Payslip|
|3. Residential Proof||Electricity Bill, Passport, Ration Card, Driving license|
How do I apply for a Vistara credit card?
You can simply apply for Axis Vistara Card online by the steps given below.
- Click on the Axis Vistara credit card online apply link here.
- Choose “Yes” or “No” from the existing customer drop-down column.
- Type your mobile number, name, and email id.
- From the “Employment Type” column, choose your occupation details. i.e Salaried, self-employed, etc.
- Select your “Monthly Income” from the drop-down column.
- Type the Pin Code and then Captcha code from the image.
- Tick the checkbox below and click on the “Submit”.
Axis Vistara Credit Card Fees & Charges
Axis Vistara Credit Card fees and charges details are given in the following table.
|Fees & Charges||Amount|
|1. Joining Fees||INR 1500|
|2. Annual Fees (2nd year onwards)||INR 1500|
|3. Annual & Joining Fee of Add on card||NIL|
|4. Finance Charges||3.4% per month|
|5. Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% or a minimum of INR 500 on the cash amount|
|6. Card Replacement Fees||Waived|
|7. Duplicate Statement Fees||Waived|
|8. Cash Payment Fees||Rs.100|
|9. Late Payment charges||Nil for up to 300 rupees|
Rs.100 for up to 301 to 500 rupees
Rs. 500 for up to 501 to 1000 rupees
Rs. 750 for up to 1001 to 10,000 rupees
Rs. 950 for up to 10,001 to 25,000 rupees
Rs. 1000 for up to 25,001 to 50,000 rupees
Rs.1200 for more than 50,000 rupees
How do I cancel my Axis Vistara credit card?
You can cancel your Axis Vistara credit card by dialing the following Axis bank helpline numbers.
1800-233-5577/ 1800-209-5577/ 1800-103-5577
The above numbers are available throughout the day. You can dial them anytime in order to Axis Bank credit card cancellation.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card is ideal for only those who travel frequently by air especially within India. With this credit card, the cardholder can avail of domestic lounge access and club Vistara membership.
However, don’t go for this credit card if you want to earn rewards on your daily needs, etc. This credit card is best meant for frequent fliers only.
What is Vistara card?
The Vistara Card is an air travel credit card offered by Axis Bank. All the reward points earned with this credit card are known as Club Vistara / CV points.
The points you earned with this credit card will be redeemed against flight tickets. Additionally, you will get complimentary economy class tickets and insurance benefits.
How do I get an Axis Vistara card?
To get the Axis Vistara Card you need to fulfill the following eligibility requirements.
- The applicant must reside in India or a citizen of India.
- The age of the primary cardholder must be range between 18 to 70 years.
- One should hold a net income of 6 lakhs per annum.
How do I redeem my Axis Vistara credit card points?
In order to redeem your Axis Vistara credit card points, you have to follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the Air Vistara Website by clicking here and click on “Redeem”.
- After clicking the “Redeem” button you have to follow 8 steps which we have provided below.
- Login to the Club Vistara Website.
- Click on the “My Account” button.
- Tap the “Redeem Flights” button in order to search for your desired flight.
- After searching your flight, select your flight to redeem your Club Vistara points and click on the “Next” option.
- Now, complete the “Review Flight” step and then tap the “Next” button.
- After that, type the passenger’s details and then hit the “Next” icon.
- Now comes the “Payment” step in which you have to choose your desired payment mode and then enter the required information.
- In the eighth step, your flight got confirmed via CV points.
How to change or modify Award Flight?
To make changes or modify the confirmed Award flight, you need to make a call on the following CSC helpline.
Credit card companies have begun to assist users with low credit limits. If you’re having trouble, get the Milestone Gold Card here.