This article will introduce you to the Axis credit card customer care number. Axis bank is the third largest Indian bank which presents various financial options in front of their customers.
There are many subsidiaries under its name. From providing retail banking to corporate banking or debit card to credit cards, they had offered many services to their customers.
In this article, we will talk about Axis bank credit card customer care.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care for Queries
- Email Address of Axis Bank Customer Care
- Write a letter to Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care for Queries
For any kind of credit card related queries, you can call Axis Bank Credit Card customer care numbers mentioned in the next section which are applicable all over the country.
For Blocking of Credit Card
If your card got misplaced or theft, You will have to block your card at the earliest to avoid fraud transactions. After your card is blocked, you can request your card replacement and the bank will provide you new credit card but your card number will be changed.
24-Hour Emergency Helpline number
For blocking of Debit / Prepaid cards, you can also reach out to 24-hour Emergency Helpline Number +91 22 67987700
Furthermore, You can also block your card by following these steps:
Axis Bank Support
- Login to your Axis Bank account, and there you can visit the support page.
- Click on ‘Support Home Page’
- Choose the option of ‘Get It Done Instantly’.
- Choose ‘Block and Replace Your Credit/Debit Card’.
- Type your registered mobile number.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and enter the provided OTP.
- Select your card and click on ‘Submit’.
Replacement of Credit Card
Once you have blocked your credit card, the bank will initiate replacement and send your new card to your address through the post within 10 working days.
Email Address of Axis Bank Customer Care
Axis Bank website provides a complaint form on which credit card holders can send an email for submitting their inquiries to bank customer care.
Most importantly, Customers should mention their registered email ID for sending emails concerning their credit card related grievances. Email id to reach out for [email protected]
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number (Toll Free)
Following are the Axis Bank Customer Care:
Axis Bank has provided Toll-free customer care numbers which are operational all over India. The contact numbers are 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555.
Few more customer care number
- For Account balance (1800 419 5959)
- For mini statement (1800 419 6969)
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care (International Helpline Number)
The following are the international customer care helpline number of Axis Bank with major countries.
|Country Name||Helpline Number|
|Qatar||00 800 100 348|
|Saudi Arabia||800 850 0000|
|Bahrain||800 11 300|
|Canada||1855 436 0726|
|Australia||1800 153 861|
|Singapore||800 1206 355|
|UAE||8000 3570 3218|
|UK||0808 178 5040|
|USA||1855 205 5577|
Write a letter to Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
If you want to write a letter to Axis Bank, you will have to post your letter to the Head Office of the bank located in Mumbai.
The address of the Axis Bank headquarters is:
Axis Bank Limited
‘Axis House’, C-2, Wadia International Centre,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025
The phone numbers of the office are 91-22-24252525 /91-22-43252525.
The fax number is 91 22 24251800.
Key Topics Covered
- Axis Bank Credit Card queries
- Email support
- Toll free Axis Bank Customer Care.
- Major International Helpline numbers.
- Letter post to Axis Bank Head Department.