Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment | BOB Credit Card Bill Payment
Bank of Baroda provides a hassle-free credit card bill payment option through online and offline methods. Below you will see various channels that will help you to pay your Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment.
How To Pay Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment Online
There are multiple methods of online payment to pay off your credit card bills. Let’s discuss all of them in detail.
- Insta Pay
- Bill Desk
- Razor Pay
- UPI App
The process of bill payment of above methods are given below.
As the name suggests, your payment will be done instantly through the Insta Pay facility. You can use any of your bank’s net banking to pay off your credit card bills.
Currently, 50 banks are supported under this facility and you do not need to login into the BOB portal. Follow the steps below.
- Visit this official link https://www.bobcards.in/online-payment.htm
- Enter your credit card number twice.
- Solve the Captcha verification code and click on proceed.
- Then confirm the cardholder name and your amount, mobile number, and email id.
- Choose any of the net banking option “Bank of Baroda” or “Other Bank”.
- Then follow the instructions accordingly and complete your payment.
- You will receive the payment confirmation receipt for the same and the account will be credited in 2 business days.
You can make your BOB Credit Card Bill Payment through Bill desk. You have register yourself on Billdesk to avail of this facility. Follow the process given below.
- Visit the official Billdesk Website.
- Enter your Billdesk Customer Login Id.
- Then follow the instruction according to complete your payment.
You can also Pay your BOB Credit Card Bills through NEFT/RTGS. Use IFSC Code BARB0COLABA and enter your 16 digit credit card number in the Beneficiary Account column.
You can also make your Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Payment with Razorpay. There is no need to login, entering credit card details or passwords.
This is done through a personalized link solution that allows you to pay off your credit card bills in seconds. Follow the process given below.
- Click on your personalized link.
- Choose UPI, Debit Card, or Net Banking as a payment option.
- Enter the amount that you want to pay.
- Follow the further instruction and complete your payment.
Note: You will be given personalised payment link on your registered email or mobile number in every month.
You can even pay your Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment by using any UPI Payment App. BOB also provides a QR code scan to pay facility on its website. Follow the steps given below.
- Open any of these UPI apps on your phone. BHIM Baroda Pay, BHIM, PhonePe, Google Pay, or Paytm.
- Scan the QR Code given on the Bank of Baroda Website.
- Enter your amount and Your UPI Pin to process the payment.
- After completion, you will receive the transaction id or reference number.
Note: To confirm your payment, you have to email your reference number or transaction id along with your credit card number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “UPI-QR Payment” in the subject line of your email.
How To Pay Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
There are 3 methods to pay Bank of Baroda Credit Card Payment Offline. All the details are given below.
- Auto Debit
- Cash Payment
- Cheque Payment
Let’s understand step by step.
Bank Of Baroda customers can avail of the facility of Auto Debit to pay off their credit card bills from their current or savings accounts.
For this, you have to download the Auto debit form and enter all the required details and submit it to the Bank of Baroda branch.
You can pay off your Bank Of Baroda credit card bills by simply depositing the cash for the same. Visit the nearest BOB branch and complete the formalities and after completion, you will be given a payment receipt for future references.
Write a cheque in favor of a BOB Credit Card with a 16 digit card number and deposit it at any of the nearest BOB branches.
Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Number
If you have any doubts or facing difficulties while making payment, you can call on the BOB credit card customer number below. The executive will definitely resolve your issues or provide you a solution for your queries.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Number – 1800 223 224
Working Days Monday to Friday
Read Also: Bank of Baroda Customer Care
About The Post
In this post, we had discussed the major methods of Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment. The convenient method to pay credit card bills is to make online payments by simply sitting at your home. However, Non Internet users can also use offline methods to pay off their bills.
|Important Topics Covered In This Post|
|1. How To Make Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Credit Card Payment Through NEFT|
2. Pay Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Credit Card Bill Payment Via Billdesk
3. Bank Of Baroda Credit Card IFSC Code