BOB Credit Card Application Status
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) is a government bank that is widely used and one of the trusted banks in India. Their credit cards are also popular in India.
They had provided multiple channels through which you can track your Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Credit Card Application Status Online and Offline. You will find all the details below.
- How To Check Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Status Online
- How To Track BOB Credit Card Application Status Offline?
- How To Apply For Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Through SMS
- About The Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How To Check Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Status Online
Follow the steps below to track your Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Application Status Online.
- Copy and paste this link in your browser https://www.bobfinancial.com/track-application-status.jsp
- Then you will see this kind of interface. 👇👇
- Fill in your Application Number and Hit the “Get Details” button.
- Your Bank of Baroda Credit Card Application Status will be in front of your screen.
Read This Also→→ Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
What can be the possible result of BOB Card Status?
There can be multiple results for your Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Application Status. The details are given below.
In-Progress: This means that your BOB credit card is still in progress and your bank will take more time to review your application.
Dispatched: This is a positive signal from your bank and your bank had dispatched your credit card from their side. You will be given an Airway Bill number for the same to track your courier.
Approved: This is a good signal from your bank as they have approved your credit card application request and soon you will receive your card at your address.
Disapproved: It occurs when you are unable to fulfill the required eligibility criteria. You can ask BOB credit card customer care about the reason for your credit card disapproval.
|SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Online|
ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment Online
RBL Credit Card Payment
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment
How To Track BOB Credit Card Application Status Offline?
Moreover, BOB provides traditional offline methods for the non-internet user to check their Bob credit card status. Follow the steps below.
- Credit Card Customer Care
- Visit BOB Nearest Branch
Let’s discuss the above method in detail.
Credit Card Customer Care
The simplest way to track BOB Credit Card Application Status for non-internet users is to dial the Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Helpline Number. Let’s understand the process below.
- Dial the following Helpline Numbers.
- 1800 258 44 55 (Toll-Free)
- 1800 102 44 55 (Toll-Free)
- Keep your identity details and your application number handy before making a call, the customer care executive may authenticate you first and then give you application status details.
Note: For better experience, use your registered mobile number only that you had provided during BOB Credit Card Application.
|Bank of Baroda Customer Care|
Bob Credit Card Customer Care
PNB Credit Card Customer Care
SBI Customer Care
PNB Customer Care Number
Visit BOB Nearest Branch
Similarly, you can track and check your Bank OF Baroda Credit Card Application Status offline by following these methods below.
- Visit any of the Bank of Baroda branch and ask the bank representative about your Bob credit card status.
- Keep your photo id details and your application reference number with yourself, the representative will first verify you and then he will tell you your application status details.
How To Apply For Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Through SMS
Bank of Baroda provides an SMS facility through which you can apply for a credit card. Use the SMS format below.
Type Apply <space> <your city name> to 9223990624.
|HDFC Bank Credit Card Status|
RBL Credit Card Application Status
ICICI Credit Card Application Status Online
SBI Credit Card Application Status
About The Post
This post provides all the details about the BOB Credit Card Application Status. There are various online and offline methods discussed in the above article that will help you to track your BOB Credit Card Status.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Do I Track My Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Status?
BoB Credit Card Application Status tracking can be done by both online and offline methods easily. The convenient way to check Bob Card Status is online by using your mobile or laptop.
How can I check my BOB Credit Card Status Online?
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Status can be checked by visit on the following link.
After visiting you need to fill in your application number details and follow the further instructions accordingly.
What are the offline ways to check Bob Card Status?
There are two ways to track BoB credit card status offline. Either you can visit your nearest BoB bank branch or you can call the Bank of Baroda Credit card helpline number and ask the executive about the current application status of your credit card.
What to do If My application status will be disapproved?
If your Bob application status got disapproved by the bank then you need to contact the customer care number and ask for a valid reason for disapproval. The bank executive will give you details on which basis they disapprove your application.
Moreover, you can even ask the process of getting approval for a Bank of Baroda credit card again by the bank executive. He will guide you further in a proper way.