BOB Eterna Credit Card is one of the best credit cards to enjoy offers on lifestyle, travel, dining, and movies. With the lifestyle offers, you can enjoy traveling to your desired destinations, or you can have your best cuisine on your table at the finest restaurants.
Read More: BoB Credit Card Status
BOB Eterna Credit Card Features
The following features of the BoB Eterna credit card will definitely make you apply for this card. Check all the features below.
Easy EMI Option
- You can convert your purchase to EMI with the Easy EMI option feature.
- Transaction above 2500 rupees is eligible only for the easy EMI feature.
- You can willingly choose a tenure of 6 or 12 months for the EMIs.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Now enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all the fuel transactions made at Indian fuel pumps.
- The fuel transaction must range between INR 400 to 5000.
- A maximum fuel surcharge benefit of 250 rupees will be given per month.
- Please note that fuel transactions are not eligible for reward points.
There are 2 milestone rewards available for the Eterna credit cardholders. Check out the milestone rewards eligibility in the following table.
|Total Spends||Milestone Rewards|
|1. INR 50,000 (Within 60 days)||10,000 bonus rewards|
|2. INR 5,00,000 (Within a year)||20,000 bonus rewards|
Core Reward Points
In all the other categories you will get 3 reward points for every 100 rupees spent.
Read More: BoB Credit Card Customer Care
BOB Eterna Card Benefits
Eterna credit cardholders can experience the following benefits.
Free Add on Cards
BoB Eterna credit cardholders can get a maximum of up to 3 add-on cards for their parents, spouse, and children.
Zero Liability on Loss Card
Another benefit of this credit card is it comes with zero liability on loss card. However, one needs to immediately contact the bank to report card loss to ensure zero liability, misuse, or fraudulent transactions.
Redeem Reward Points for Cashback
Moreover, one of the best ways to redeem your reward points is cashback. You can even approach for a cashback or for other offers from the BoB rewards catalog. The value provided for cashback for 1 reward point is 0.25 rupees.
Furthermore, cardholders will also avail the benefit of free insurance cover. The insurance cover ensures the financial protection credit cardholder’s family. For Air Accident, 1 crore rupees will be given and for the non-air accident, 10 lakh rupees will be given under insurance cover.
Joining and Annual Fee Waiver
This credit card comes with joining and annual fee waiver benefits. To get the benefits of a joining fee waiver the cardholder needs to spend an amount of 25,000 rupees or more within the first 60 days.
Similarly, for the annual fee waiver, the cardholder has to spend INR 2.5 lakhs or more within a year.
Read More: BoB Customer Care
BoB Eterna Credit Card Offers
There is no use of credit card that comes with no offers. However, there is nothing to worry about as the BoB Eterna credit card comes with wonderful offers. See the list of offers in this section.
- The prime highlight of the Eterna credit card is it provides 15 reward points for spending every 100 rupees on international transactions and travel.
- Save your money on international spending with low forex markup charges of 2%.
- Moreover, cardholders can also enjoy unlimited lounge access at domestic airport lounges.
- Eterna cardholders will enjoy the welcome gift of FitnessPass Pro membership that is worth Rs. 15,000.
- This will be 6 months free FitnessPass Pro membership.
- Moreover, under MasterCard’s priceless specials you can enjoy complimentary golf sessions at popular golf courses.
- Similarly, for every 100 rupees spent on dining, you will earn 15 reward points.
- There are more than 250 culinary deals to relish under MasterCard specials.
- You can also enjoy great deals at luxury resorts and hotels that are partnered under MasterCard priceless specials.
Movie & Shopping
Furthermore, this credit card is also a great deal for movie and frequent shoppers. The reason is it also provides the same 15 reward points in the movie & shopping category.
Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria of the BOB Eterna credit card below.
- The applicant must hold Indian citizenship to apply for this credit card.
- The age of the primary credit cardholder should be above 21 years and below 65 years.
- However, the age of the add-on cardholder should be above 18 years.
- Both the salaried and self-employed applicant’s annual income must be 12 lakh or more.
Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card Documentation
Apart from the eligibility criteria, one needs to submit the following documents to apply for a BOB Eterna credit card.
|Document Type||List of documents|
|1. Address Proof||Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License, Rent Agreement, and Utility Bills|
|2. Identity Proof||Pan card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License|
|3. Income Proof||A salaried person has to show his or her last 2 months salary slip.|
Self-employed has to provide their latest ITR (Income Tax Return)
BOB Eterna Credit Card Apply
Bank of Baroda has provided an online form for the applicants of Bob Eterna Credit Card. You can easily apply it online with the help of the steps given below.
- Anyone who wants to apply for this credit card online has to visit here.
- Now, a pop-up will appear on the screen mentioning that you have to keep the copy of identity, income, and address proof.
- After that, you can see a 6 step online form.
- You have to provide the following details applicant’s info, contact info, occupation info, nomination, bank details, and declaration.
- Post filling out all the information click on the submit button below.
Pros & Cons
Eterna Credit Card has some advantages and disadvantages. Check all the pros and cons in the following table.
|1. Good in terms of rewards||1. Not best for utility bill payments|
|2. Joining & Annual fee waiver||2. High joining and annual fees|
|3. 5x reward points on online transactions and low forex markup charges||3. Low reward rate of 0.75%|
BOB Eterna Fees and Charges
We have displayed the fees and charges of the Bob Eterna Card in the following table.
|1. Joining Fees||INR 2499 + GST|
|2. Annual Fees||INR 2499 + GST|
|3. Interest Rate||3.25% p.m.|
|4. Overlimit Fees||2.5% or a minimum of INR 500|
|5. Cash Advance Fees||2.5% or a minimum of INR 500|
|6. Late Payment Fees||INR 0 to 950|
Overall as per the price of BoB Eterna Credit Card, this provides good rewards in the travel, food, and movie category. However, when it comes to reward rates for other spends and payments for utility bills this credit card may disappoint many of the cardholders.
It comes with joining and annual fee waiver however for the annual fee waiver one has to spend 2.5 lakh rupees within a year and that is too high.
So, if you are one of those who spend most on travel, food, movies, and make frequent international transactions online, then this may be the right credit card for you.
|1. BOB Premier Credit Card||2. BOB Select Credit Card|
|3. BOB Easy Credit Card||4. BOB ICAI Exclusive Credit Card|
|5. BOB ICSI Diamond Credit Card||6. BOB CMA ONE Credit Card|
|7. BOB Prime Credit Card|
What is Eterna credit card?
The Eterna Credit Card is a MasterCard variant credit card that offers 5x reward points on travel, food, and movie category. Eterna credit cardholders can enjoy the MasterCard Priceless program offers.
Along with that, it also comes with a fuel surcharge waiver, joining, and annual fee waiver.
How many reward points customers receive on using Eterna credit card?
In the food, travel, and movie category the cardholders will get 15 reward points for every 100 rupees.
Similarly, for all the other spends Eterna credit cardholders will get 3 reward points for every 100 rupees.
What is the annual fees for Eterna credit card?
The annual fees for an Eterna credit card are INR 2,499 + GST.
How much I have to spend for the annual fee waiver?
The Eterna credit cardholders will have to spend a minimum of 2.5 lakh rupees yearly to get an annual fee waiver benefit.