Canara bank credit card customer care
Canara bank is among one of the well-known banks in India providing various financial products. Moreover, they also provide VISA and MasterCard credit cards to their customers.
In order to address their complaints, the bank has provided a quick customer support system. Below you will find all the details related to Canara bank credit card customer care.
Canara Bank Customer Care Number For Credit Card
Following are the toll free numbers for Canara Bank credit card customer care:
- For VISA Cards:1800 222-884
- For MasterCard: 1800 425 0018
Note: Both of the above numbers are available 24×7.
Canara Bank Credit Card Enquiry Process
If your card got misplaced or stolen, you can hotlist your card by the following process provided below.
- FOR Master Credit Cards: SMS Format CAN (space) HOTLISTCC (space) Card Number (16 digits) Date of Birth (yyyy /mm /dd) and send it to 5607060 from your registered mobile number. Once your card been hotlisted, the bank will send you confirmatory SMS.
- FOR Visa Credit Cards: SMS format: BLOCK “SPACE” CAN “SPACE” Card Number (only last four digits) and send it to 575758 from your registered mobile number. Once your card has been hotlisted, the bank will send you confirmatory SMS.
Via Phone Number
Alternatively, another way to hotlisting your credit card is via phone number.
- To Hotlist Master credit cards: 1800 425 0018
- To Hotlist Visa credit cards: 1800 222-884
Canara Bank Email Address
To get your credit card-related queries addressed via email note down your concern to the following email address.
Write to Canara Bank Via Post
If you are still dissatisfied with the solutions provided over the phone and emails, you can directly write to the bank at the address given below.
The Deputy General Manager,
5th Floor, No. 14, MG Road,
Bangalore – 560 001
- Canara Bank customer care
- Canara Bank VISA and Mastercard credit cards helpline number
- Bank main office address