How To Check SBI Mini Statement Online | SBI Mini Statement Via Sms | Sbi mini statement by missed call | How to get SBI mini statement on mobile | SBI Mini Statement Contact Number
There are online and offline ways through which you can check SBI mini statement and get the details on your mobile. These include internet banking, SMS banking, SBI quick banking, SBI ATMs, etc.
We will discuss all the methods in detail. However, it is advised to have your mobile number registered with the State Bank of India.
How To Check SBI Mini Statement Online
State Bank of India provides online services to get SBI mini statement online. You can access SBI mini statement via the Mobile Banking app or Sbi Net Banking. We have mentioned the details below.
Check Via SBI YONO App
State Bank of India has made it easy for mobile users to get SBI Mini Statement on Mobile. Thanks to the YONO SBI Lite which is available to download for Ios and android smartphone users. The process is very simple. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the “YONO Sbi Lite” mobile app on your smartphone.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Now, visit the account details section to check your past transactions.
Read More: SBI Quick Missed Call Service
SBI Mini Statement Enquiry Via Net Banking
Another best way to get SBI mini statement online is internet banking. This service is available for laptop and mobile users. However, you must have SBI net banking user id and password to login into SBI net banking portal.
Follow these steps to get the SBI E-statement on mobile or laptop with SBI net banking.
- Visit the SBI net banking portal login page.
- Type your account id and password.
- Now, the user is required to move to the “Account details” section.
- After that, you have the access to the mini statement and all other account details.
Note: Be ensure that you are using a fast internet connection for uninterrupted surfing.
How can I download my SBI mini statement online?
The following steps will help you to download SBI Mini Statement Online. However, in these steps, we will tell you how to download the SBI mini statement online for Personal Banking.
- Visit the Online SBI homepage.
- Choose the Personal Banking option and click on “Login” as shown in the image below.
- Enter your net banking login information.
- Visit My Account. Click on “Account Statement”. A page for the account statement will appear.
- Choose your account type. i.e. Loan Account, Current Account, Savings account.
- Now, select the statement period either by month or date.
- Select the download option to get the mini statement in Excel or PDF format.
- Similarly, you can also view your past statements online by clicking on the view and print option.
- In the final step, click on the “Go” icon.
Read More: SBI Credit Card Customer Care
How can I get 6 months bank statement from SBI?
You can also get the last 6 months’ bank statement from SBI by following these simple steps that are provided below.
- Type “Online SBI” on your browser.
- Click on the “Personal Banking” link as shown in this image below.
- Log in with your net banking id and password.
- On the left side of your Laptop or PC screen, click on “Account Statement”.
- Your account information will appear. i.e. branch name, account type, and account number.
- Now, you have to click on the “Last 6 months” radio button.
- Choose the view button, if you want to see your last 6 months bank statement online.
- However, to download the last 6 months bank statement, choose either “Download in MS Excel format” or “Download in PDF format”.
- Click on the “Go” icon to start downloading your last 6 months’ SBI bank statement data.
Moreover, you can also check your bank statement from the SBI branch and any bank ATMs. Similarly, the same can be downloaded from the YONO app as well.
Read More: SBI Customer Care Number
Ways To Check SBI Mini Statement Offline
Moreover, you can also check the State Bank of India mini statement offline in various ways. However, some of these methods work instantly and some of them took a little more time.
You can use SMS banking, Missed Call banking to check the SBI Mini Statement on mobile through Sms. Alternatively, you can access your Mini statement via SBI Atm. We have provided all the steps below to check SBI Mini Statement on mobile.
You can get a mini statement on your registered mobile number via SMS. Type ‘MSTMT’ and send it to 09223866666. However, you have to use a registered mobile number. State Bank of India will send you the previous 5 transactions.
Similarly, you have another option to check SBI mini statement instantly through the miss call facility. This service is known as SBI Quick Missed Call. You have to give a miss call on the following number to get SBI mini statement on your mobile phone via SMS. However, your mobile number must be registered with SBI Missed Call facility.
State Bank of India Atm
Alternatively, you can visit the nearby SBI Atm to get a mini statement. However, this service is time taking but works well for those who are not internet savvy or facing difficulties while connecting with the above-mentioned numbers.
Moreover, you can avail of this facility on any other bank’s Atm as well. Follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the Atm branch of SBI or any other bank.
- Insert your State Bank of India debit card.
- Choose the “Mini Statement” option on the screen.
- Then enter your 4 digit Pin to view the mini statement.
However, some ATMs might dispense mini statement slips as well.
In order to receive the SBI Mini Statement on your mobile, first, you have to register your mobile for SBI Mini Statement.
How I can Register My Mobile Number for SBI Mini Statement?
The registration of a mobile number is important to receive a mini statement on mobile via Miss call or through SMS. However, the same had been done while opening an account with the State Bank of India.
In order to receive a mini statement of SBI on your mobile phone, you can register your number with SBI Quick Missed Call Service. The format of the SMS is provided below.
REG<space>Account Number and send this SMS to 09223488888
Moreover, you can also avail the facility of State Bank of India mobile banking services. The process is almost the same except for the SMS format and mobile number. You need to send the Sms in the following format.
<MBSREG> send it to 9223440000
How to get SBI Mini Statement through Sms on mobile?
SBI Mini Statement through Sms facility helps its users to get the last 5 transactions details on mobile. This is a three-step process that you need to follow. Below you will see an image illustration along with the steps to receive a mini statement on mobile.
- Type the following Sms “MSTMT“.
- Then, send this SMS to this number 09223866666.
- Now, the SBI will send the details of the last 5 transactions on your mobile.
Key things to note
- SBI Quick facility is available only for one bank account only.
- This remains the same whether you hold multiple accounts with the State Bank of India.
- However, the account holder can change the existing account number that is registered with SBI quick banking facility.
- For this, you are required to de-register your existing account number first from the SBI Quick service.
- After that, you can opt for any other SBI account number to register SBI Quick service.
SBI Mini Statement Check by Miss Call Number
Here is the SBI Mini Statement Missed Call number,
The process to get a mini statement of SBI through miss call is described with the image and steps below.
- Dial and give a miss call to 09223866666.
- The call gets disconnected after 2 rings.
- The details of the last 5 transactions will be sent to your registered mobile number.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How To Check SBI Mini Statement?
State Bank of India provides online and offline ways for its user to check SBI mini statements. One can get the information of their bank statement through these services.
- Net Banking is one of the fastest ways to get mini statement details. However, you must have an internet banking user id and password to access bank statements and other services.
- Similarly, you can also use YONO SBI lite mobile app to get the mini statement of SBI.
- SBI Quick Missed Call Banking
- SBI SMS Banking
- ATMs of SBI and other banks
How to get SBI Mini Statement through SMS on mobile?
You have to send an SMS in the following format to get SBI Mini Statement through SMS on mobile.
‘MSTMT’ and send it to 09223866666
How to get SBI mini statement number by missed call?
Here is the SBI Mini Statement Miss Call number to get the details of the last 5 transactions happened in your account.
Is there any mobile app available for SBI customers to check SBI mini statement?
Yes, you can have your SBI mini statement on mobile by using the YONO SBI Lite app. This is available for Ios and android users.
Do you believe you require something else? You could apply for a Destiny MasterCard, which does not require a perfect credit history.