The Citi PremierMiles credit card is a travel category card offered by Citibank India. This credit card helps you to earn miles whenever you spent money across various categories.
Miles is the same as reward points. This is a travel credit card which is why they have used the term Miles instead of reward points.
The Citi Premier Miles Credit Card comes with a bonus miles offer and an excellent reward rate structure. All the features and details of the PremierMiles credit card has mentioned in this post.
- Citi PremierMiles Card Features
- Other Citi Credit Cards
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Benefits
- Citi PremierMiles Card Eligibility
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Documentation
- Citi PremierMiles Card Apply
- Citi PremierMiles Card Fees & Charges
- Premier Miles Pros & Cons
- How do I check my Premiermiles balance?
- How do I use my Citi Premiermiles?
- About The Post
Read More: Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
Citi PremierMiles Card Features
The Citi PremierMiles Credit Card consists of top features for which we have provided the details below.
Citi Pay With Points
This feature gives access to cardholders to redeem their Miles instantly via SMS. All the Miles can be redeemed for shopping at leading brands.
Similarly, this Citibank PremierMiles card also provides the Citi Paylite feature which we have discussed in our earlier post. With this feature, a cardholder can make small payments against their big purchases.
This will reduce the excess burden from the cardholder and he or she can pay the outstanding in small parts with flexible tenure.
Citi Quick Cash
This feature gives instant loan approval to the Premier Miles credit cardholder. It is a useful & worthy feature in case of emergency.
Tap N Pay
Once you enable the contactless payment feature on your PremierMiles Card then you got access to the Tap N Pay feature. The guide to enable Tap N Pay is given here.
Enjoy up to 20% discounts on selected restaurants. These discounts are available with Citi Partner restaurants. Check the list of restaurants here.
Travel & Lifestyle
The MasterCard & Visa cardholders will get a dedicated helpline number. By dialing it you can talk with a travel & lifestyle specialist. He or she will guide you to plan your travel and improve your experience. The numbers to contact are:
- Visa: 1800-114-999
- MasterCard: 0008 004 407 027
Other Citi Credit Cards
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Benefits
The Citibank PremierMiles credit card provides a wide range of benefits. These include welcome bonuses, online shopping, etc. All the details have published below.
Once your credit card got activated you will receive 10,000 miles as a welcome bonus by Citibank India. However, this offer can be availed only when you spend INR 1000 or above with your Premier Miles Card within the 2 months of credit card issuance.
The Premier Miles Credit Cardholders will enjoy the bonus miles offer upon the renewal of their credit card. Once the cardholders have renewed their credit card their card account will be credited with 3,000 bonus miles.
Earn Miles on All Spends
|1. 10 Miles/ INR 100||Transaction on Airline tickets at www.premiermiles.co.in.|
|2. 8 Miles/ INR 100||Amazon, Myntra, and Flipkart spends.|
|3. 4 Miles/ INR 100||All category spends.|
Airport Lounge Access
Enjoy business facility, refreshment, airport lounge access within India with your Citi Premier Miles Card.
Moreover, the miles you earned will never expire. These miles are evergreen and come with lifetime validity. Even if you won’t redeem your miles, they will still remain in your card account as it is.
Earn Fast Easy Redemption
You can earn premier miles on all the categories as well as can redeem the miles instantly on the following website for flight bookings and travel.
Other Additional Offers
The Citi Bank Premier Miles Credit Card does have some additional offers. You can visit the link below to know about these offers.
- Latest Offers: Check the latest offers for your Citi Premier Miles Credit Card here.
- Poshvine: They offer great savings on the wellness & lifestyle categories. Click here.
- The Economist: Check out their latest offers for Premier credit cardholders here.
Read More: Citi Credit Card Application Status
Citi PremierMiles Card Eligibility
If a person wants to apply for a Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card then he or she has to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- He or She must reside in India and Citibank’s serviceable location.
- A person of 21 years of age or above is eligible for this credit card.
- However, the maximum age to apply for this credit card is 65 years.
- The applicant should hold a good credit history.
If you are in hurry to have your own credit card, apply for First Access card and get a confirmation in 60 seconds.
Citi PremierMiles Credit Card Documentation
Once you check the eligibility requirements, then the next step is to provide the proper documentation to the bank. One who wanted to apply for a PremierMiles card has to submit the following documents.
|1. Photograph||Color Passport Size||Same for salaried & Self Employed|
|2. Identity Proof||Pan Card, Driving License, Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Any other photo id.||Same|
|3. Address Proof||Electricity & Phone bill, Driving license, Voter Id, Passport.||Same|
|4. Salary||Last 2 months salary slips.||Last year ITR return|
Read More: Citi Customer Care Number
Citi PremierMiles Card Apply
The following steps will provide you details on how to apply for a Citi PremierMiles Credit Card online.
- Visit the official webpage of Citibank India.
- On the top of the menu bar, click the “Apply for credit cards” option.
- Then, click the “Citi PremierMiles Card”.
- Below you will see a form to apply for PremierMiles Card.
- Fill in all the required information. i.e phone number, email.
- Once Citibank receives your application the official from the nearest Citibank branch will contact you on your mobile or email.
- After that, the executive will provide you all the details of apply process and eligibility.
Read More: Citibank Credit Card Customer Care
Citi PremierMiles Card Fees & Charges
Here is the information for Citi PremierMiles Card fees & other charges.
|1. Joining Fee||The bank will inform it during the time of card sourcing.|
|2. Annual Fee||The bank will inform it during the time of card sourcing.|
|3. Cash Advance Fee||Minimum of 300 rupees or 2% on the withdrawal amount.|
|4. Cheque Bounce Charges||INR 350 per return|
|5. Statement Charges||Nil|
|6. Reissue Card||Nil|
|7. Late Payment Charges||Up to INR 2000 – Nil|
Above INR 2000 – 100 rupees
|8. Over credit limit||2.50% on the over limit amount that is subject to a minimum of INR 500|
|9. Railway Surcharge||1.8% of the total transaction value|
|10. Cash Deposit Charge||100 rupees per deposit on Citi branches|
Premier Miles Pros & Cons
Citi PremierMiles credit card pros & cons are published in the following table.
|1. Excellent reward rate on travel.||1. Provide good reward redemption in travel category only.|
|2. Provides bonus miles on renewal.||2. No annual fee waiver.|
How do I check my Premiermiles balance?
There are two ways to check Premiermiles Balance. The first way to check PremierMiles balance is to send an SMS. And, the other way to know the PremierMiles balance is Citibank Online Banking. Check out the helpful steps below.
- Type REWARDS <Last 4 Digits of PremierMiles Card> to 52484.
- The SMS method works for Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, and Airtel subscribers.
- Those who have subscribed to other sim cards have to use the following number. 919880752484
Via Citibank Online Banking
- Login to the Citibank Online Banking Page with your Citibank net banking credentials.
- Once you log in, then click on the “Credit Card” tab on the Citibank online homepage.
- Choose your Citibank PremierMiles card from the list.
- Click the “View Account Summary” option.
- After that, a page will appear which will contain the remaining card balance details.
How do I use my Citi Premiermiles?
As Citi PremierMiles is a travel credit card, you can use the accumulated PremierMiles on your travel expenses. The best option to redeem them is on flight tickets at www.premiermiles.co.in.
About The Post
This post has the information for Citi PremierMiles Credit Card features and benefits. All the welcomes bonuses and existing offers were mentioned in this post.
Our website’s main aim is to throw light on all the prime features that are offering by Citi PremierMiles Credit Card.
Q.1 What is Citi Premiermiles card?
Ans. The Citi PremierMiles Card comes in the travel category card which offers a great reward structure on travel. The rewards earned on this credit card are known as Miles.
Q.2 Is Citibank Premiermiles card good?
Ans. Yes, Citibank PremierMiles card is good especially for those who frequently travel within India & abroad. The excellent reward point system will help a lot to cut the travel cost expenses. Moreover, this credit card is also used as a lifestyle card because it offers Miles on shopping from Amazon and other stores as well.
Q.3 Does Citi PremierMiles Credit Card provides any bonuses on card renewal?
Ans. Yes, the Citi PremierMiles credit card comes with a bonus offer on renewal. Upon renewal, you will earn 3,000 miles as a bonus.