Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment | Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill Online
Citibank provides multiple credit card options to its customers. Additionally, they have multiple online payment options that will allow you to pay your Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment on time.
Timely payment will help you to improve your credit score and you will not fall into the debt trap by paying late payment interest charges or any other additional hidden charges.
Below you will see multiple online modes of Citibank Credit Card Payment that will help you clear your dues on time.
- How To Make Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- Citibank Account Holder Credit Card Bill Payment Online Process
- Citibank Credit Card Payment Online IFSC Code
- Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment Online – For Non-Citibank Account Holder
- FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Read More: Citi Rewards Credit Card
How To Make Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
Citibank offers an online credit card payment option for Citibank & Non-Citibank Account holders. It is not necessary to have a Citibank account to have a Citibank credit card. Similarly, you can pay off your dues with a Non-Citibank account.
Below you will see payment methods for both of the account holders. First, you will see the process of the Citibank account holder.
Read This Also→→ IndianOil Citibank Credit Card
|HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment|
Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Online
ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment Online
RBL Credit Card Payment
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment
Citibank Account Holder Credit Card Bill Payment Online Process
If you are a Citibank account holder then follow the steps below to pay your Citibank Credit Card Payment.
- Standing Instructions
- Citi Mobile
Let’s understand in detail.
You can pay your Citibank credit card payment by using standing instructions. The benefit of using standing instruction is that you do not need to remember your due date.
You have to just set up your account and enter the minimum or total payment amount details to be debited every month.
Let’s understand the process below
- Make an online account and set up your user id and password.
- After making an account, enter your user id.
- Then select any of the keyboard options virtual or standard.
- Then check any of the radio buttons and select IPIN or QPIN.
- Follow further instructions to complete the payment.
You can use the Citi Mobile payment method to pay your Citibank Credit Card Payment from your Citibank account. For this, you have to open the mobile mode of Citibank’s official website on your smartphone.
Then, use this link m.citibank.co.in to pay through Citi Mobile and follow all the instructions to make payment after entering your account credentials.
Read This Also→→ Free Job Alert
Citibank Credit Card Payment Online IFSC Code
For the online payments especially through NEFT, you have to use the following Citibank credit card bill payment online ifsc code.
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment Online – For Non-Citibank Account Holder
Non-Citibank account holders can also pay their Citibank Credit Card Payment online by following the methods mentioned below.
- Citibank Credit Card Payment Through Neft
- Visa Money Transfer
- Using Other Bank Website
Citibank Credit Card Payment Through Neft
You can pay your Citibank credit card bill payment by using NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer). You can use the steps below to proceed with the payment through your Non-Citibank Account.
1.Use your Non-Citibank account to login and choose NEFT fund transfer.
2. Add your Citibank Credit Card as a payee by using the details given below.
- Payee Name: The name is written on your credit card.
- Payee account number: Your Citibank Card Number
- Bank Name: Citibank N.A.
- Payment Account Type: Click any of the payment accounts
- IFSC Code: CITI0000003
- Branch Address: Chennai (Citibank cardholders can use the Chennai branch address to initiate the payment even they are residing in any other city.)
3. After adding your payee details, your payment will be initiated.
E-Pay/ Citibank Credit Card Payment With Billdesk
Customers can use the E-Pay payment option to make their Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment through Billdesk by using their other bank accounts.
The E-pay payment is processed through a third-party website BillDesk. Below you will see the process to pay your Citibank Credit Card Payment Online through BillDesk.
- Visit the Citibank Official website and click on E-Pay.
- The page will redirect you to billdesk website.
- Type your credit card number twice, email-id, mobile number, payment amount.
- Select your bank from the drop-down list and Click on E-pay now.
- Log on to the bank account and enter the details.
- Confirm your payment.
The amount will be credited in your account in two working days.
Citibank Credit Card Payment with Billdesk Login
The below link will redirect you to the Citibank Billdesk login page. Here you can pay your Citi Credit Card Bill Payment Online.
Visa Money Transfer
You can use the VMT (Visa Money Transfer) option to pay off your Citibank Visa Credit Card Bills from your other bank account.
Check with your bank that they provide a VMT payment option. The amount will take upto 5 working days to be credited to your credit card account.
ACH / ECS
You can use the Automated Clearing House Facility (ACH) to pay off your Citibank Credit Card dues. Follow the process below.
- Copy and paste this link in your browser https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/cb/cards/NACH_pdf_mandate.pdf
- Download this pdf file for the ACH mandate form.
- Fill in all the details in the form.
- Provide a signed mandate that will authorize Citibank to debit the amount from your other bank account.
Using Other Bank Website
- Visit your other banking online portal.
- Add the Citibank credit card as a biller.
- Your account will be credited in 3 working days.
How to view Citibank credit card statement online?
Citibank has provided various ways to check credit card statements online. These include viewing card statements through online banking, Citi Mobile App, and Email statements.
- Visit the official website of Citibank.
- Log in with your online banking credentials.
- Choose “Credit Card Statement” to download your card statement online.
Citi Mobile App
- Open your app store.
- Type Citi Mobile and download the app for your android or iPhone.
- Register yourself on the “Citi Mobile App”.
- Click on the 3 line icon on top.
- Choose “Register for e-statement”.
- Follow the upcoming steps accordingly.
Receive Credit Card Statement on Email
- Open the Citibank official website.
- On the menu bar, choose “Services”.
- The “Online Services” option will appear.
- Click on the “statement by email” option.
- Then, you have to register yourself for this service.
- After registration, you can download your last 18 months credit card statement.
- Moreover, it is protected by a password.
About The Post
This post was written to provide Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment online methods. In this post, you will see the methods to pay Citibank Credit Card Payment online through Billdesk, Neft, ACH, and other payment options.
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
How to make Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment Online?
Citibank provides a lot of options for its users to make bill payment of their credit card online. These services have been given to both Citibank and Non-Citibank credit cardholders. Below we have provided the name of some bill payment options.
- Standing Instructions
- Citi Mobile App
- VMT (Visa Money Transfer)
- Billdesk or E-Pay
What is the best option for a Non-Citibank account holder to make a bill payment?
Non-Citibank account holders can make Citibank credit card bill payment online through billdesk/E-pay which is very convenient and easy to use and the transaction can be done in seconds.
Is it safe to make Citibank Credit Card payment with Billdesk?
As the bank’s website itself pops up a warning message for external link redirection but many other reputed banks have a tie-up with Billdesk and provide bill payment options.
Hence, it is safe to make Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment through the Billdesk. Moreover, this happens when you disclose your login credentials with some, or your mobile or laptop is attacked by malware.
How do I view my Citibank credit card statement?
You can view your Citibank Credit Card Statement online by visiting the bank’s official website. Moreover, you can also request credit card statements by email as well as you can use the Citi Mobile app for the same.