Citibank Rewards Credit Card
One of the most popular credit cards of Citibank is Citi Rewards Credit Card. This is a Shopping category credit card offered by Citibank India. Citi Rewards credit card is loaded with welcome reward benefits, accelerated reward points, and more.
Moreover, we will guide you on how you can apply for Citibank Rewards Credit Card. So, read the post till the end to learn more about the eligibility for Citi Rewards credit card.
- Key Highlights
- Citi Rewards Credit Card Welcome Benefits and Bonus Offers
- Citibank Rewards Card Features and Benefits
- Citi Rewards Card Privileges
- Citibank Rewards Card Reward Redemption Rate
- What is the credit limit for Citi Rewards Card?
- Citibank Rewards Credit Card Eligibility
- Citi Rewards Credit Card Documentation
- Apply Citibank Rewards Credit Card Online
- Citi Rewards Credit Card India Fees and Charges
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Bonus 300 reward points.
- Accelerated Reward Points.
- Lifetime validity of reward points.
- Welcome bonuses of upto 2500 points.
Citi Rewards Credit Card Welcome Benefits and Bonus Offers
The Citibank Rewards Credit Card has amazing welcome benefits and bonuses for its users. Here are the details to learn more about welcome benefits and bonuses.
- You will get a total of 2500 reward points as a welcome gift from Citibank India.
- The Citi Rewards Card will give 1500 reward points within the first 30 days of card issuance.
- Moreover, CitiBank rewards card also provides additional 1000 reward points on spending 1000 rupees or more within 60 days.
- However, these are applicable only on your first spend.
Bonus Reward Points
- Additionally, you can also receive 300 reward points as a bonus.
- To get the bonus reward points, you need to spend INR 30K or more in a month.
Read More: IndianOil Citibank Credit Card
Citibank Rewards Card Features and Benefits
Citibank Rewards Credit Card India provides amazing features and benefits. Here, we have provided detailed information about its features and benefits.
Accelerated Reward Points
- Citi Rewards Card provides 10x accelerated reward points on purchasing products from apparel and department stores.
- However, for all the other spend you will earn 1 reward point on spending every 125 rupees.
- However, toll plaza payments, rent, utility bill payments are exempted from the reward points category.
- The Citibank Rewards Card comes provides a contactless payment facility for upto 2,000 rupees within India only.
- However, to avail of this contactless payment facility, you need to enable it first via Citi mobile app or website.
- Moreover, the pin is mandatory for transactions above 2,000 rupees.
- As per the RBI guidelines, the contactless payment facility is available only for ATM, POS (Point of sale) only. This will avoid fraudulent usage of credit cards.
Never Expiring Reward Points
Moreover, the reward points you earn will never expire. They come with lifetime validity.
Read More: Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
Instant Redemption with Sms
The best part about the reward redemption is you can redeem them instantly via Sms. Reward points redemption is applicable for cash back, air miles, and fuel.
Annual Fee Waiver
The list of features and benefits is not over yet. Enjoy the annual fee waiver when you spend 30,000 or above within a year. The annual charges of Citi Rewards credit card are 1,000 rupees.
Citi Rewards Card Privileges
Moreover, the Citi Rewards card comes with certain privileges as well. These privileges include dining, shopping, and Citi world offers. Their details are mentioned below.
- Citi rewards card helps you to save upto 20% on your dining bills.
- However, this offer is applicable only with Citibank partnered restaurants.
- Check the nearest partnered restaurant here.
Citi World Privileges
- Citibank rewards card helps you to enjoy more than 26,000 offers on golf, spas, entertainment, shopping, travel, and hotel categories.
- These offers are applicable in India and 30 foreign countries.
- The full details of these offers are provided on www.citiworldprivileges.com.
- Additionally, you can enjoy the EMI benefits on online shopping and travel bookings.
- These offers are available in more than 2,000 stores.
- Click here to know more.
Read More: Citibank Credit Card Application Status
Citibank Rewards Card Reward Redemption Rate
The reward redemption rate of Citi Rewards credit card varies from category to category. The rate of reward points ranges from 0.25 to 0.35 rupees per reward point. We have provided the information below.
- You can redeem your reward points instantly on selected IOC outlets via SMS.
- The reward redemption rate is 0.25 rupees per 1 point.
- You have to redeem a minimum of 1000 reward points.
In Store Shopping
- Similarly, you have the option to redeem your reward points instantly via Sms.
- The conversion rate for 1 reward point is 0.30 rupees.
- However, you are required to redeem only 250 reward points.
- Moreover, this offer is applicable only at partner stores.
- Redeem your rewards via Sms on booking movie tickets and travel offers online.
- If you shop online on a travel website, you will get 0.25 rupees for 1 reward point.
- Similarly, on all other websites, you will get 0.30 rupees for 1 reward point.
- However, both of them required a minimum of 250 reward points for redemption.
- Dial the following Citi Phone banking helpline number to redeem your reward points for air miles. +91 22 4955 2484
- The rate of redemption for each reward point is 0.75 miles.
- However, you need a minimum of 100 points to redeem.
- The cashback category offers the highest redemption rate that is 0.35 rupees for 1 reward point.
- However, it also requires the highest number of minimum reward points of all the categories that are 10,000 reward points.
What is the credit limit for Citi Rewards Card?
There is no fixed answer to this question. Citibank holds the right to set the credit limit for each and every customer. However, there are many things involved like your salary, past loan history, goof credit report, etc.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Eligibility
- The person must be 18 to 70 years old.
- Only Indian residents are eligible for applying for this credit card.
Citi Rewards Credit Card Documentation
The following are the details of documents that you need to submit when applying for a Citi Rewards credit card. However, the submission of the documents for salaried and self employed individuals is different.
- The salaried individuals have to show proof of identity and address.
- The salaried applicant has to present his or her latest 2 salary slips.
- Here is the list of address and id proof documents.
|NREGA Job Card||Aadhar Card|
|E aadhar||Voter Id Card|
Self Employed Individuals
- The self employed applicants have to submit a valid address and id proof.
- The self employed applicants have to provide their last year’s ITR return.
- However, the list of valid id and address proof documents is the same for both salaried and self employed individuals.
Apply Citibank Rewards Credit Card Online
The steps to apply for Citi Rewards Credit Card online is mentioned below.
- Click here to visit the Citibank official website.
- Choose “Citi Rewards Credit Card” and click on the “Begin your application” button.
- Enter your contact details. i.e. mobile number, email id, your full name.
- Then, fill in your personal, professional, and address details.
- Choose your “Preferred mailing address”. i.e. residential or office.
- After that, fill in all the required details and click on “Submit”.
Citi Rewards Credit Card India Fees and Charges
|Annual Fees||1000 rupees + GST|
Waived off on the annual spends of 30,000 rupees
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% on the withdrawn amount or a minimum of 500 rupees.|
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the total amount or a minimum of 500 rupees.|
|Damaged / Lost Card fee||100 rupees|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil for upto 1000 rupees.|
450 rupees for 1001-5000 rupees.
700 rupees for 5001-10000 rupees.
950 rupees for above 10,000 rupees.
|Ticket Booking Surcharge (Railways)||1.8% of the transaction amount.|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is Citi rewards a good credit card?
Yes, Citi Rewards is a good credit card when it comes to shopping for daily needs and clothing items from a departmental store. You can avail the benefits of 10x reward points. Moreover, you will also get 1 reward point for all the transactions made for other categories.
Additionally, the reward points you earn will never expire as it comes with lifetime validity.
I am a teenager. Can I get Citi Rewards Credit Card?
No, Citi Rewards Credit card is only for those people who are above 18 years.
Can I apply Citi Rewards Card Online?
Yes, you can apply for Citibank rewards credit card online. The basic steps are provided below.
- Visit the Citibank official website.
- Go to the credit cards section and tap on “Citi Rewards Credit Card”.
- Fill in your credit card online application.
- Click on “Submit”.
How to waive off the annual fee of this Citibank credit card?
The Citibank Rewards Credit Card annual fee can be waived off by meeting the following terms and conditions.
- When you spend 30,000 rupees or above in a year, the annual fee will be waived off.
Why should I apply for Citi Rewards Credit Card?
However, there are many reasons to apply Citibank rewards credit card. The 2 major reasons are described below.
- Accelerated reward points on shopping from apparel and departmental store.
- Annual fee waiver on spending only 30,000 rupees in a year.