In this post, you will see all the important details related to Delhi Ration Card Online Apply. You will see the procedure to apply for a ration card online & offline.
Moreover, you will see how to check Delhi Ration Card New List 2021 online as well as the status of the ration card.
In the section below, we will provide you the steps to download Delhi Ration Card Application Form online.
- What is Delhi Ration Card?
- Types of Delhi Ration Card
- Eligibility Criteria
- Delhi Ration Card Apply Online
- Delhi Ration Card Apply Offline
- Download Delhi Ration Card Application Form
- New Delhi Ration Card List 2020
- Check Delhi Ration Card Status 2020
- Download E-Ration Card Delhi
- Delhi Ration Card Helpline Number
- How to apply Temporary E-Ration Card Delhi Online?
- Change mobile number in Delhi Ration Card Online
- About This Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Delhi Ration Card?
Delhi Ration Card is a document issued by the State Government of Delhi. This ration card is provided to the people of Delhi who are eligible to get food grains and other essential items at subsidized prices.
This document is also valid as proof of identity and to avail the benefits of various government schemes.
In the section below, you will see the types of Delhi Ration Card and their eligibility criteria.
Types of Delhi Ration Card
There are 4 types of Ration cards provided in Delhi. Moreover, these ration cards are provided in every state. You will see the types of ration cards below.
- AAY Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card
- APL Ration Card
- White Ration Card
Let’s understand the details of the above rashan card types in detail.
AAY Ration Card
The Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) ration card is provided to the poorest families. This family includes laborers, jobless persons, and old aged persons.
These families are liable to get 35 kg of ration at a cost of 3 rupees/kg. Families having an income of a maximum of 250 rupees per month are eligible to obtain this ration card.
BPL Ration Card
The BPL ration card is provided to those families who comes under the below poverty line category. These families are financially stronger than AAY ration cardholders only.
APL Ration Card
Families who are above the below poverty line category or whose income is higher than the AAY and BPL ration card category people are liable to get APL Ration Card.
White Ration Card
This white ration card is only used for proof of identity or as residence proof. This card is mostly used by middle-class families.
White Ration Cardholders are not entitled to get food grains and other essential items at a subsidized cost.
|Read this information also on the ration card 👇|
|UP Ration Card (English)|
UP Ration Card (Hindi)
What is the ration card? (English)
Ration Card (Hindi)
If you wanted to apply for Delhi Rashan Card online or offline then you have to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- You should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The applicant should be a woman.
- You do not have more than 1 ration card in your state or in any other state.
In order to get the Delhi Ration card, you are required to submit the following documents to the concerned authority.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and family members.
- Income Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Residence proof. For example- electricity bills, gas connection bills, etc.
- Identity Proof
- Caste Certificate (Except General Category)
Delhi Ration Card Apply Online
You can apply for Delhi Ration Card Online only when you have an e-district user id and password. If you already have an account, you can follow the steps provided below.
- Log in on the E-District Portal of Delhi.
- Then click on apply for services in the menu bar.
- Click on Issuance of AAY/Priority Household Card under Food & Supply.
- Click on Continue and you will see a form below.
- Choose the ration card category and fill in all the required details.
- After filling the form upload your residence proof and photograph.
- Click on Continue and enter the OTP.
- Note down the acknowledgment number for future reference.
Moreover, if you do not have an e-district user id and password then you can visit your nearest CSC center and submit your Delhi rashan card application form along with the required documentation.
Delhi Ration Card Apply Offline
You can also apply for the Delhi Ration card offline by downloading the application form from the official website. Fill this form and attach your documents and submit them to your food dealer or SDM office.
In return, they will give an acknowledgment receipt through which you can track your Delhi Ration Card Application Status Online.
Download Delhi Ration Card Application Form
In order to apply for Delhi Ration Card Online or Offline, you need to fill the application form. Follow the steps below to download Delhi Ration Card Application Form online.
- Visit the official website by clicking here https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
- Click on download forms on the menu bar.
- After that, you will see this kind of interface as shown in the image below.👇
- Click on Application Form NFSA.
- The form will be downloaded in PDF format.
- You can take a print out of it and submit it to the authority.
New Delhi Ration Card List 2021
You can easily find your name in Delhi Ration Card List. Follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the Food Security Delhi website here https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
- Under the citizen corner on the right side, click on an e-ration card download.
- You will see a list of the circle. Click on the number in the area circle column.
- The list of ration card applicants will be displayed on your screen.
Check Delhi Ration Card Status 2021
You can check your Delhi Ration Card Status online by following the steps provided below.
- Visit this link https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
- On the homepage click on “track food security application” under citizen corner.
- You will see this kind of interface as shown in the image below. 👇
- Fill all the asked details that are shown in the image and click on the search.
- The details will be displayed on your screen.
Download E-Ration Card Delhi
You can download Delhi Ration card online by using the steps provided below.
- Visit https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/
- Go to Citizen Corner on the right.
- Click on “Get E-Ration Card”
- You will see this type of interface as shown in the image below.
- Fill all the details that are asked in the image provided above.
- Then click on continue and your Delhi E-Ration Card will be displayed on the screen.
Delhi Ration Card Helpline Number
If you have any queries, doubts, or complaints you can contact on Delhi Ration Card Helpline number. The details have been provided below.
- Dial 1947 for ration helpline number.
- Dial +918800950480 to get connected to Whatsapp.
Moreover, you can download the NFSA Mobile App that is available for android users. You can download it from the official website or search NFSA on Play Store.
How to apply Temporary E-Ration Card Delhi Online?
If you do not have a permanent ration card of Delhi and you wanted to avail of the benefits of subsidized rates on food grains, then you can apply for a temporary ration card in Delhi online. Follow the given steps below.
- Visit the official website here https://delhi.gov.in/
- Click on Temporary Ration Coupon.
- Again click on continue and enter your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP (one-time password) and an application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the asked details and agree with the terms & conditions and click on continue.
- Upload the Aadhar card of the head of the family.
- You can also upload the latest family photo and voter id. This is optional.
- Click on the submit button and your application reference number will reflect on the screen.
- After approval, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number with a download link.
- Click on the link and download your e-coupon.
After downloading the coupon, attach the Aadhar card photocopy of the applicant and visit your nearest food distribution center to avail of the benefits of this coupon.
Change mobile number in Delhi Ration Card Online
You can change or update your registered mobile number online by the steps provided below.
- Visit the NFS Delhi website.
- Go to Citizen Corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Register/ Change of Mobile Number.
- A form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the Family head Aadhar number, ration card number, name, and new mobile number.
- Click on the Save button.
- Your new mobile number will be updated in 10 to 15 days.
About This Post
In this post, we have published all the relevant details related to the Delhi ration card apply online. We have published all the important steps that are required to apply for Delhi Ration Card online.
Moreover, we have provided the steps to obtain the new ration card list as well as the Delhi Ration Card status online.
This post will definitely help those people who are residing in Delhi and are not capable to purchase food items at normal prices.
This post will guide them to avail of the benefits of the Delhi Ration Card so that they would know the actual process to get Delhi Ration Card.
There are a lot of credit cards to choose from that a person can get overwhelmed. Yet, you should pick the one that caters to your needs.
For instance, go for Surge Mastercard if you want to double your credit limit.
If you found this post useful and informative then share our provided information with your relatives, family members, and friends.
This information will also help them to know the beneficial details of the Delhi Ration Card as well as apply for Delhi Ration Card online and offline.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to apply for a ration card online in Delhi?
To apply for Delhi Ration Card online you must have an account with the e-district portal. User Id and password are required to apply for a ration card online.
Can we get subsidized rates on food grains without a ration card?
Yes, you can purchase food grains at subsidized rated without a Delhi ration card. You have to visit delhi.gov.in and have to apply for a temporary ration card.
After that, you will receive an e-coupon link via SMS on your registered mobile number. Download it and avail the benefits.