HDFC Bank Credit Card Status
After applying for the HDFC credit card, the next step you have to do is to track your HDFC Credit Card Status.
In this section, we will explain to you the proper ways to track your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application Status through offline and online methods.
- How to Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Status Offline
- How to Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Status Online
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Read Also: Deactivate HDFC Credit Card
How to Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Status Offline
Hdfc bank has provided both ways to check credit card status offline and online. First, you will see the traditional offline method. There are three offline methods to know your HDFC Bank credit card application status.
- Customer Care Executive
- SMS Alert Services
- Visit Your Nearest Branch
Let’s understand the above three points in detail to better know about offline services.
Customer Care Executive
The best offline method to know your HDFC credit card status is to dial the HDFC Bank customer care number to speak to the Bank’s representatives.
The executive will check your authenticity by asking for the application number/reference number, date of birth, or mobile number. After that, he would tell you the current status of your HDFC credit card application.
SMS Alert Services
If you had registered yourself with HDFC Sms banking, then you can drop an SMS to them to know the status of your credit card. Moreover, the bank will keep you updated about the dispatch status, Airway Bill (courier tracking number), delivery agent through their SMS alerts.
Visit Your Nearest Branch
The simplest way to know your HDFC credit card application status is to visit directly to your nearest branch. The representative will keep you updated about your credit card status.
However, he may ask you to provide application details and will let you know all the details of your credit card after checking his system.
Note: The methods mentioned above are good for those people who are not comfortable using the internet. However, these methods are time-consuming and you have to do a bit of hard work to know your credit card status.
Read the instruction below to know the online process to check your HDFC credit card application status. But first, we will tell you the details of the documents which you have to keep handy while checking your application status.
Important Things To do
Below we will provide you the details of information which you have to keep handy while checking your HDFC credit card status.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Pan Card
- Application Number of Credit Card
- Reference Number of Credit Card
The above-mentioned details may have been asked by the bank to authenticate the user.
Now you will see the online method to check your HDFC credit card status online.
Creditors have become lenient to people with bad credit histories. You can now get a great Milestone Gold Card without having a perfect credit history.
How to Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Status Online
In this era of technology, banks are becoming digital and provide most of their services online. You can check your HDFC credit card application status in just one click. Online services are very convenient and help in time-saving.
There are 5 ways to check your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application Status Online.
- Application Reference Number
- Application Form Number
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Air Way Bill Number
Let’s Understand each point in detail.
Application Reference Number
- Visit this official HDFC Application Reference Number Link: https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx
- Then you will see the Application Reference Number after visiting this link.
- Fill in your 16 digit application reference number.
- Enter your mobile number which you have provided in the application form.
- Solve the captcha code and click on “submit”.Your HDFC credit card status will display on your screen.
Application Form Number
- Copy this link in your browser and Visit this official Application Form Number link on HDFC official website: https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx
- Then choose the “Application Form Number” column and enter your form number.
- Enter your “mobile number” which you have provided in the application form.
- Solve the captcha code below and click on “Submit”.
Date of Birth
- Again Copy this link in your browser and Visit the Date of Birth Column. https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/cc_track_revamp/index.aspx
- Enter your date of birth details which you have provided in your credit card.
- After that solve the captcha code and press the “Submit” button.
|Below you can contact credit card customer care number of following banks|
|HDFC Credit Card Customer Care|
Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care
SBI Credit Card Customer Care
Citibank Credit Card Customer Care
- Visit HDFC official website link here: https://apply.hdfcbank.com/dapweb/trackapplication
- This link will redirect you to the official website page.
- There you have to enter your mobile number and click on the “send verification code” button below.
- You will receive your “verification code” on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the verification code and click on “submit”.
Air Way Bill Number
- Visit this official website link: https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/trackcc/TrackBill.asp
- Then enter the Airway Bill Number provided by the bank.
- Click on the “Submit” button and you will have your details for HDFC credit card application status.
Note: Sometimes there may be multiple issues with your HDFC credit card status like disapproved, no records found. You can contact the HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number for the same and report your complaint.
Use the HDFC Credit Card Customer Care Number below to report your complaints or to ask a query.
HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
In case you have queries related to your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application Status, you can dial the numbers below.
HDFC Bank credit card toll-free number: 1800 258 3838 (for Indian residents only)
In case if you are not able to contact the above number, dial the number provided below
Use your city prefix code and dial 61606161/61606161