HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card is a super premium credit card that will help you to earn reward points as well as it will provide you premium complimentary membership.
Moreover, HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card provides unlimited lounge access within India and Abroad that makes it a perfect buy for a frequent traveler.
Additionally, you will earn accelerated reward points by shopping with HDFC Partner brands and many other exciting features for which details have been provided below.
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Features
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card Benefits
- HDFC Bank Diner Club Black Card Reward Structure
- Diners Club Black Credit Card Insurance
- Diners Club Black Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Documentation
- How to apply for HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Online
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Annual Fee and Charges
- About This Post
- Final Words
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Features
In this section, we have published some key features of the Diners Club Black Credit Card. You can read about all the major features of this credit card below.
- With Diners Club Black Card you can avail of the complimentary annual membership of Times Prime, Amazon Prime, Zomato Gold, MMTDOUBLEBLACK, Club Marriott, and Forbes.
- Moreover, you will also get complimentary TataCliq, BookMyShow, cure.fit Live, OLA Select vouchers on spending over 80,000 rupees per month.
- Earn 5 reward points on the spending of every 150 rupees.
- Similarly, on shopping with HDFC Partner Brands you will get 10x reward points and 2x reward points on dining every weekend.
- You will also get 6 complimentary golf sessions per quarter in India and Abroad.
- The HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card comes with discounted forex currency markup charges @1% only.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card Benefits
HDFC Bank Diners Club Credit Card has lots of benefits that will help you to earn a good amount of reward points. Below we have provided all the details.
You can enjoy the complimentary membership of Amazon Prime, Club Marriott, Forbes, Zomato Gold, MMTDOUBLEBLACK, and Times Prime. However, you have to fulfill two major conditions that are mentioned below.
- In the first 90 days spend 1.5 lakh rupees.
- After payment of the joining fees.
Unlimited Lounge Access
- HDFC Diners Club Black cardholders can access unlimited lounge visits in India and Abroad.
- Both the primary and add-on cardholders are eligible for this offer.
You can access premium wellness offers by using your HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card. Enjoy stay, spa sessions, gym, etc. at discounted prices. For current offers, click here.
Complimentary Golf Games
- Enjoy 6 complimentary sessions of golf games across premium courses in India and outside the country.
- You can access 6 games per quarter.
24/7 Concierge Service
HDFC Bank provides its 24/7 concierge services to the Diners Club Black cardholders. You can dial their helpline number for bookings. 1800-118-887/ Landline : 91-22-42320226
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Just like all the major HDFC Bank Credit Cards, this credit card will also help you to wave off your fuel surcharge. The details have been provided below.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all the fuel pumps in India.
- The minimum transaction amount must be 400 rupees.
- You can earn a maximum surcharge of 1,000 rupees in a month.
There is a milestone benefit offered to the Diners Club Black Credit cardholders. The details of these offers have been provided below and you can select any one offer that is published in the table below.
|Ola Select membership||2 monthly vouchers|
|cure.fit Live||1-month membership|
|BookMyShow||Rs. 500 voucher|
|TataCLiQ||Rs. 500 voucher|
The best benefit of the Diners Club Black credit card is that you can convert your big spending into smart EMIs. For detailed information, click here.
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card comes up with a contactless payment feature. You do not need to enter your PIN for transactions below 2,000 rupees.
- For the transaction of 2,000 rupees or above you have to enter your Pin because of security reasons.
HDFC Bank Diner Club Black Card Reward Structure
In this section, we will provide you with the details of reward points offered on the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card and the procedure to redeem them. The details have been provided below.
- You can earn 5 reward points on spending every 150 rupees on utility bills, education, insurance, etc.
- Earn 10x reward points on flight and hotel bookings from HDFC Smart Buy platforms.
- The validity of the reward points is 3 years.
- EasyEmi, Fuel transactions, and e-wallet reloading will not provide reward points.
- There is a capping of 2,000 reward points per transaction on spending on insurance.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card Reward Redemption
- You can visit the Smart Buy Website to redeem reward points on flight and hotel bookings domestic and international.
- The value of 1 reward point is 1 rupee.
- You can even redeem your reward points into AirMiles for British Airways Executive Club, Club Vistara, Intermiles, and Singapore Airlines.
- The value of 1 reward point is 1 AirMile.
Diners Club Black Credit Card Insurance
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card provides insurance cover and comprehensive protection to its users. The details have been provided below.
|TYPE OF COVER||AMOUNT|
|Air Accident Cover||2 crore rupees|
|Hospitalization Cover (In case of emergency in abroad)||50 lakh rupees|
|Travel Insurance (Baggage Delay)||Upto 50,000 rupees|
|Fraud Card Liability Cover||Upto 9 lakh rupees|
Diners Club Black Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
For applying for HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card you must meet the following eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for salaried and self-employed are different and the details of both of them have been provided below.
Salaried Individual(Indian Resident)
- Applicants must be aged between 21 years to 60 years.
- His or Her monthly income should be 1.75 lakh rupees.
- Age must be in between 21 years to 65 years.
- His or Her ITR must be 21 lakh rupees per annum.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Documentation
The bank executive may ask you to provide the following list of documents when you applying for the HDFC Diners Club Black credit card.
- One Photograph.
- Pan Card Copy.
- ITR Return.
- Bank Statement.
- Credit Report.
- Proof of Address and Identity.
- KYC Documents.
How to apply for HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Online
You can send a callback request to the HDFC Bank for applying for Diners Club Black Credit Card online. The procedure to fill-up the application form has been provided below.
- Visit this official link.
- Enter your name, company name, email-id, and phone number in the box.
- Select your city and annual income from the drop-down.
- Solve the captcha code and tick the check-box below for a callback request from the bank.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Annual Fee and Charges
In this table, we have provided you with the details of HDFC Bank Diner Club Black Credit Card annual fees, joining fees, and other charges.
|Charges and Fees||Amount|
|Joining Fees||Rs. 10,000+GST|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 10,000+GST|
Annual Fee will be waived off if you spend 5 lakhs in a year
|Late Payment Fees||From 100 rupees to 900 rupees|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% or 500 rupees whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% or 500 rupees whichever is higher|
|Foreign Currency Markup||1.99%|
About This Post
In this post, we have provided you with the details of the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card and its major features, benefits, rewards structure, and eligibility criteria.
This post is dedicatedly written for providing the value of the reward points, how to apply, and a review of the Diners Club Black credit card. You can easily understand all the details with the help of this post.
Our opinion about the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card is that it can give you a good amount of reward points when we compare it with the other super-premium credit card at this price range.
It will definitely give you extra rewards and benefits when you compare it with HDFC Infinia Credit Card. However, the major downside of this credit card is that it can not be accepted at all the stores and outlets like VISA/MasterCard. This credit card is best when you use it for shopping online.
Other Useful Information Related To HDFC Bank
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card is specially designed to earn reward points on online transactions, travel bookings, concierge services, and more. HDFC Bank has categorized this credit card under the super-premium credit card category.
How many Add-on cards can be availed of with the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card?
You can get a maximum of 3 add-on cards with the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card.
Am I eligible for airport lounge access with Add on Card?
Yes, you can access airport lounge visits with primary and add on cards.
What are the main features of the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card has lots of features and benefits. Below we have provided the details of key features.
- 2x reward points on dining on weekend.
- 10x reward points on HDFC Partner Brands.
- Discounted Foreign Currency Markup fee @1.99%.
- Unlimited lounge access.
Does HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card provide an annual fee waiver?
Yes, if you spend 5 lakhs or above in a year your next year annual fee will be waived off.