HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is an invite-only premium credit card that will allow you to enjoy exclusive benefits from dining to airport lounge access or lifestyle to premium membership.
Moreover, you will see the best in class reward points on HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card. As of now, HDFC Infinia Credit Card provides maximum reward points on various spending as compared to other bank credit cards.
Read the full post to know all the details about HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
- HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Features
- HDFC Bank Infinia Card Benefits
- HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Rewards
- What is the Credit Limit of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card?
- HDFC Bank Infinia Card Insurance Coverage
- HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Eligibility
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card Pros and Cons
- How to apply for HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card Fees and Charges
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card Customer Care
- About This Post
- Final Words
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Features
Here are some key features of Infinia Credit Card.
- You will earn 10,000 reward points as a welcome benefit on payment of your 1-year membership fee.
- Similarly, after paying your renewal charges you will get 10,000 reward points.
- Complimentary 1 year Club Marriott Membership as a welcome benefit.
- Unlimited domestic and international airport lounge access by using your priority pass membership.
- 24 X 7 Customer Care Support.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% on all fuel pumps in India. The minimum and maximum transaction amount must be Rs. 400 and Rs. 1 lakh respectively.
- The foreign currency markup charges are the lowest @2% on foreign transactions.
- Air Accident cover and credit card protection cover.
HDFC Bank Infinia Card Benefits
There are premium benefits offered to HDFC Bank Infinia Card holders. The details about the benefits and offers have been published below.
→→Complimentary Hotel Membership←←
As a welcome offer, you will be automatically enrolled for the Complimentary Hotel Membership of Club Marriott for one year. You can get the best offers on dining and stay in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Enjoy upto 20% discount on food and beverage at the participating restaurants for upto 10 guests including you.
- Moreover, you can also get a discount of upto 20% on hotel room bookings at participating Marriott hotels in India.
- This offer is available only for those Infinia Cardholders who have purchased this credit card on 20 March 2019 or after.
→→Unlimited Airport Lounge Access←←
With the priority pass membership the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Cardholders and Add on cardholders can get unlimited airport lounge access at more than 1000 airports in India and Abroad.
- This offer is complimentary only for Primary and Add on Priority Pass holders.
- Those guests who use a priority pass for lounge access will be charged at the rate of 27 dollars+GST per guest.
→→Airport Lounge Access For VISA/MasterCard Holders←←
Moreover, the VISA and MasterCard Infinia Credit Cardholders can avail 4 airport lounge visits per quarter within India. A maximum of 16 airport lounge visits can be availed in a year by the HDFC Infinia Visa/MasterCard holders.
→→Unlimited Golf Session in India and Abroad←←
With HDFC Infinia Credit Card you can enjoy golf sessions and green fee waivers in India and Abroad. The details of the offers have been provided below.
- Enjoy unlimited golf games in premium golf courses in India and selected courses in foreign countries.
- For the list of Domestic Golf Courses visit here.
- For the details of the International Golf Courses visit here.
- Primary Card Holder can get a 100% green fee waiver.
- You can enjoy the exclusive services of restaurants at selected golf clubs.
- Dial the following concierge number for game bookings. 1800 118 887 & 022 42320226
→→Global Concierge Benefits←←
You can enjoy exclusive benefits and offers on dining, flower & gift delivery, business services, car rentals, and more through the Global Concierge assistance number. Below we have provided all the details.
- Dial Toll-Free 1800 118 887 or Landline No.: 022 42320226
- Email ID: [email protected]
Enjoy good discounts on dining across premium restaurants participating in the Good Food Trail Programme. Visit the following link.
→→Fuel Surcharge Waiver←←
With HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card you can avail of a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% across all the petrol pumps in India. You have to make a transaction between 400 rupees to 1 lakh rupees. However, you can get a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of 1,000 rupees per month.
Read About Other HDFC Bank Credit Card
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Rewards
Below we will provide you with HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card reward details and where you can use your HDFC Infinia Credit Card rewards for redemption.
- You can earn 5 reward points on the spending of every 150 rupees on insurance, utility, payment of rent, and retail spending. However, you can earn a maximum of 5,000 reward points per day on insurance transactions.
- Earn a maximum of upto 10x reward points on spending at shopping and travel on the Smartbuy platform.
- Spending on dining at stand-alone restaurants will entitle you to earn 2x reward points. However, there is a capping of 1,000 reward points per day.
- No reward points can be earned on fuel transactions and wallet reload.
→→HDFC Infinia Credit Card Reward Redemption←←
Below are the details of the HDFC Bank Infinia Card reward redemption. The details have been provided below.
- The value of 1 reward point for cash redemption is 0.30 rupees.
- If you redeem your reward points for flight, travel, and hotel bookings then the value of 1 reward point is 1 rupee.
- Your reward points can be redeemed for flight and hotel bookings. However, you can redeem only upto 70% of your reward points on hotel and flight bookings and the remaining amount will be paid via your Infinia Credit Card.
- Moreover, you can redeem your reward points on premium brands and experiences.
What is the Credit Limit of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card?
The credit limit totally depends upon the salary, eligibility, and credit history of the customer. It may vary from customer to customer. However, the minimum credit limit of the HDFC Infinia Credit Card is 8 lakh rupees.
HDFC Bank Infinia Card Insurance Coverage
For the well being of its customers, the HDFC Bank provides insurance coverage and credit card shield cover for their Infinia Cardholders. The details have been provided below.
|Insurance Type||Cover Amount|
|Air Accident Cover||Rs. 3 crore|
|Emergency Hospitalisation Medical Cover (Abroad)||You can get a maximum of upto 50 lakh rupees of |
emergency cover while traveling in foreign countries.
|Credit Shield||You can get a maximum of 9 lakh rupees for permanent disability or death in an accident.|
|Fraud Card Liability Cover||A maximum of upto Rs. 9 lakh for the primary cardholder.|
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Eligibility
The details of HDFC Bank Infinia Card eligibility criteria has been mentioned below.
- This is an invite-only credit card and when you are eligible for this Infinia Credit Card, you will be notified by the bank automatically.
- However, if you still want to apply for this credit card you must have to submit an ITR of 45 lakh rupees.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card Pros and Cons
There are many features and benefits offered by HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card that is the major advantage of it. However, there are certain restrictions of the Infinia Credit Card that is counted as a slight disadvantage. The details are published below.
|Unlimited Airport Lounge Access.||Invite only card can not be applied on your own.|
|Best in earning huge reward points.||Suitable only for high earning customers.|
|Suitable for frequent travelers.||Should possess an earning of 45 lakh rupees or above per annum.|
How to apply for HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card
You can not apply for HDFC Infinia Credit Card on your own. This is an invite-only credit card and made especially for those customers who have a huge income. When the bank assured that you are the perfect candidate for this credit card they will notify you with the upgrading offer.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card Fees and Charges
In the table below we have provided you the fees and charges structure of HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card.
|Type of Fees||Amount|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 10,000+GST|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 10,000+GST |
If you spend 8 lakh rupees or above in the previous year
then your next year renewal fee will be waived off.
|Foreign Currency Markup Charge||2% per transaction.|
|Cash Advance Fee||Nil|
|Late Payment Fees||Nil|
HDFC Infinia Credit Card Customer Care
There is a dedicated customer care helpline number for HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Cardholders. The details of the helpline number and email support have been provided below.
- Toll Free: 1800 266 3310/1800 102 3310
- Landline: 022-6171 7606
- E-mail: [email protected]
Read About HDFC Bank Other Services
About This Post
In this post, we have provided the details about HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card. This is a super premium credit card that is offered by the HDFC Bank to the selected customers.
It is very difficult to be eligible for Infinia Credit Card. You must have an earning above 45 lakh rupees annually then the bank will automatically give you an up-gradation offer. You will enjoy luxury benefits and offers by swiping this credit card across various outlets in India and Abroad.
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is the best flagship credit card available in the market. It has an unbeatable reward points structure and no other flagship credit card provides such reward points.
However, it is difficult to get HDFC Infinia Credit Card and you should hold an existing relationship with the Hdfc Bank to get Infinia Card.
This is an invite-only credit card and if you have a Demat account, existing home loans, or any other relation with the bank as well as your income is high then there are chances of getting this Infinia Credit Card.
Someone looking for a credit card without having a good credit history can go for First Access Card which doesn’t require perfect credit history.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is a flagship credit card that is basically an invite-only credit card given by HDFC Bank to the selected customers only.
This credit card is best suitable for those customers who have a huge source of income and travel frequently.
What is the minimum salary required to get HDFC Infinia Credit Card?
You should possess an annual salary of a minimum of 45 lakh rupees or above to get HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card.
How to apply for HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card?
You can not apply for HDFC Infinia Credit Card on your own. If you are eligible and the bank is assured that you are now perfect for this credit card they will notify you for updating offer.
Does HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card provide any insurance cover?
Yes, HDFC Bank Infinia Card provides air accident cover of 3 crore rupees and 9 lakh rupees for permanent disability, accidental death, and lost card liability.
Does Infinia Credit Card provide rewards on all transactions?
No, you will not earn any reward points on fuel transactions and wallet recharge.
Will I get a fuel surcharge waiver with HDFC Infinia Card?
Yes, you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all the petrol pumps in India. However, you have to make a transaction between 400 rupees to 1 lakh rupees.
How much value will I earn in redeeming reward points of the Infinia Card?
- For redeeming points into cash. 1 reward point=Rs.0.30
- For redeeming points for hotel and flight bookings. 1 reward point=1 rupee
Note: You can redeem upto 70% of your reward points for travel, hotel, and flight bookings and the rest will have to pay by your credit card.