HDFC Bank and MasterCard had launched HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card especially for the millennials who love to spend money mostly on online shopping. Millennials are those who take birth between 1981 to 1996.
Moreover, this post will provide all the details of HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card benefits, features, eligibility criteria, and more. You can read all the details below.
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card Features
- HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card Benefits
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card Reward Points & Redemption
- HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card Eligibility
- HDFC Millennia Documents
- How To Apply For HDFC Millennia Credit Card
- HDFC Millennia Card Fees and Charges
- About This Post
- Final Words
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
HDFC Millennia Credit Card Features
With HDFC Millennia Credit Card you can enjoy amazing features. The details have been provided below.
- By using PayZapp and Smart Buy for shopping on Amazon, Flipkart, flight & hotel bookings you can earn 5% of cashback. However, to avail of this offer, you need to spend a minimum of 2,000 rupees.
- You can earn 2.5% of cashback on all other online spendings. For this, you need to spend 2,000 rupees or above.
- Moreover, the key feature of this credit is that it will provide you 1% of cashback on Wallet reloading and all offline spends. The cashback is applicable only on a minimum transaction of 100 rupees.
- HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card provides a cashback of 1% on all fuel stations in India.
- Millennia Credit Card comes with contactless technology for payment of bills at retail outlets.
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card Benefits
There are exciting offers and benefits provided by the HDFC Millennia Credit Card to online shopping lovers and frequent travelers. The details have been provided below.
You can avail of exclusive dining benefits on premium restaurants enrolled under the Good Food Trail Program.
In case if your HDFC Millennia Card got lost or stolen, you can call on HDFC Bank Customer Care Helpline Number that is available 24/7. After reporting, you have zero liability for fraudulent transactions made on your credit card.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
HDFC Credit Card Millennia provides a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% across the fuel stations in India. However, the minimum transaction value is 400 rupees and the maximum surcharge that can be given in a month is 250 rupees.
Annual Fee Waiver
HDFC Millennia Credit Card provides an annual fee waiver if you spend 1 lakh rupees or above in the first year.
Contactless Payment Feature
- For Secure, Smart, and Faster Payments the HDFC Millennia Card is enabled with contactless payment technology.
- However, for security reasons, the contactless feature will work only on transactions below 2,000 rupees.
HDFC Millennia Credit Card Airport Lounge Access
- With HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card you can avail of the complimentary domestic lounge access at selected airports.
- You will be given 8 complimentary lounge visits per year and a maximum of 2 domestic lounge access per quarter.
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card provides an exclusive launch offer that provides gift vouchers worth Rs. 1,000.
- To avail of this offer, you need to spend 1 lakh rupees or above per quarter.
- The offer is valid only for the first year.
As a welcome benefit, the HDFC Millenia Card provides 1,000 cash points on the payment of your joining fees.
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card provides milestone benefits to all its users. You need to spend 30,000 or above in the first three months and the first year joining fee of your Millennia Credit Card will be waived off.
HDFC Millennia Credit Card Reward Points & Redemption
The reward points earned on HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card are called Cash Points. You can redeem the cash points on travel or can adjust to your statement.
- The cashpoint can be redeemed by you for your statement balance.
- 1 Cashpoint=1 rupee when adjusted for the statement.
- However, for redemption, you need a minimum of 2,500 cash points and it can be redeemed only in the multiple of 500 points.
- Moreover, you can also redeem your cashpoints on the Smart Buy platform for flight, hotel bookings, and shopping.
- The value you will receive is 0.30 rupee per cashpoint when redeemed on Smart Buy.
- The validity of the cashpoint is 1 year only.
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card Eligibility
Below are the details of the eligibility criteria required for the HDFC Bank Millennia Card.
- He or she must be a resident of India.
- The applicant must possess a good credit report.
- For the salaried applicants, the minimum salary required is 25,000 rupees per month and the age must be in between 21 years to 60 years.
- For businessmen or self-employed, the age must be 21 years to 65 years with an annual income of 6 lakh rupees.
HDFC Millennia Documents
You need to provide the following list of documents for applying for the HDFC Millennia Card. The details of the documents have been provided below.
- Photocopy of Pan Card.
- Photograph of Applicant.
- ITR Copy and Bank Statement.
- Proof of Identity and Address that consists of Pan card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id, and Driving License.
How To Apply For HDFC Millennia Credit Card
Both the HDFC and Non HDFC bank account holders can apply for HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card online. The steps have been mentioned below.
For Non Hdfc Bank Account Holders
- Visit the official applying link by clicking here.
- Then you need to enter your Mobile Number and the captcha code from the image.
- Tick the checkbox to authorize the HDFC Bank to give you a call or Sms and agree to their terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
For HDFC Bank Account Holders
Those who already have an account with the HDFC Bank can apply for Millennia Credit Card through Net Banking and Debit Card. Follow the steps provided below.
Via Net Banking
- Visit on the credit card page and click on HDFC Bank Customer.
- Enter your net banking credentials and mobile number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on “Login” and follow the instructions accordingly.
Via Debit Card
- Click on the Debit Card Pin.
- Enter your HDFC Bank Debit Card number, Password, and Expiration Date.
- Click on the “Proceed Button”.
HDFC Millennia Card Fees and Charges
In the table below you will see HDFC Credit Card Millennia joining, annual fees, and other charges details.
|Fees And Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fees||1,000 rupees plus GST|
|Annual Fees||1,000 rupees plus GST|
Waived off in case you spend 1 lakh or above in a year.
|Interest Rate||3.49% per month|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% or 500 rupees whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% or 500 rupees whichever is higher|
About This Post
We have provided all the information related to HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card benefits, features, eligibility criteria, and review in this post. You would also see the reward points structure of the HDFC Millenia Credit Card and other details in this post.
As per our HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card review, this credit card is best for those who love to do shopping online especially from Amazon and Flipkart. Moreover, if you are a frequent traveler then you must go for this credit card.
The joining and annual fee is also very less and the salary required to apply for this credit card is only 25,000 rupees. Moreover, you will receive cashback on both online and offline transactions.
But, in our opinion always spend within your limits. Attractive cashback offers do not mean that you should buy anything unnecessary because it will only hamper your hard-earned money.
So choose wisely and spend according to your needs as it was you who have to pay all the bills later.
HDFC Bank Other Important Details
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is HDFC Bank Millenia Credit Card?
HDFC Bank had launched Millennia Credit Card, especially for the Millennials so that they can enjoy the exclusive benefits of online and offline shopping and travel. Millennials are those individuals who took birth between 1981 to 1996.
What is the value of 1 reward point earn on Millennia Credit Card?
All the reward points earned with the HDFC Millennia Credit Card is known as Cash Points. The value of 1 cashpoint for redemption on the statement is 1 rupee and when you redeem on travel and hotel bookings the value is 0.30 rupee.
What is the minimum salary required for applying HDFC Millennia Credit Card?
- If you are a salaried person you must possess a monthly salary of 25,000 rupees.
- For Self employed, the salary required is 6 lakhs per annum.
Does HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card provide a fuel surcharge waiver?
Yes, you are liable to get 1% of the fuel surcharge waiver across all the petrol pumps in India. However, you need to do a minimum transaction of 400 rupees.
How can I get this credit card for free?
HDFC Millennia Card comes with a milestone benefit that will make this credit card free for the first year. You need to spend 30,000 within the first 3 months for joining fee waiver.
Similarly, you can waive off your annual fee by spending 1 lakh rupees in a year.