HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card provides luxury benefits and offers on travel, dining, and concierge services. This is a lifestyle credit card that will allow you to enjoy the benefits of domestic and foreign travel.
Moreover, there is another variant of this credit card that is known as the HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card. The features and benefits of both the cards are the same but the business regalia credit card is given to those customers who are self-employed or possess any own business.
We will provide you all the details related to HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card features, benefits, reward points redemption, eligibility criteria, and how you can apply for it. Read the full post below.
- Features of HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit Card Benefits
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card Reward Points and Redemption
- HDFC Bank Business Regalia Card Insurance and Protection
- Business Regalia Credit Card Eligibility
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card Documents Required
- How To Apply HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Fees and Charges
- About This Post
- Final Words
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Features of HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Below we have published the key features of business regalia credit card.
- Free Zomato Gold Membership as a welcome benefit for the first year only.
- Get a welcome bonus of 2,500 reward points on joining.
- Insurance Coverage on-air accident, hospitalization, etc.
- Annual Fee Reversal.
- Complimentary 12 Airport Lounge Access in India and 6 Abroad per year.
- In case your Regalia Credit Card got lost or stolen, inform the HDFC Credit Card Customer immediately to avail of zero liability on the fraud transactions made on your credit card.
- Get a discounted foreign currency markup charge @2% only.
HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit Card Benefits
You can avail of exciting benefits on your HDFC Bank Regalia Card. Below you will see the details of all the benefits availed by the Regalia Credit Cardholders.
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card provides complimentary airport lounge access in India and abroad. We have published all the details below.
- You can enjoy 12 complimentary lounge visits at domestic and international airports within India in a calendar year.
- You have to keep your Regalia Credit Card with yourself and swipe it at the lounge for free access.
- Visa Variant holders can check their lounge list here and MasterCard holders can click here.
- The first requirement to avail of the benefits of airport lounge access outside India is to get a priority pass.
- You can apply it for yourself and for add on cardmember as well but first, you need to complete 4 retail transactions in the last 2 months with your HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
- Both the primary cardholder and add-on cardholder together enjoy 6 lounge access in a calendar year.
- If you use a priority pass for airport lounge access in India then you have to pay additional charges.
HDFC Regalia Business Credit Card provide welcome benefits like complimentary membership and bonus reward points. The details of the welcome benefits have been provided below.
- Get a complimentary Zomato Gold Membership on joining.
- To avail of the membership benefits, you have to spend 75,000 rupees in the first 90 days.
- The Zomato Gold Membership is valid for 1 year only.
- Moreover, on payment of your joining fee, you will get a bonus of 2,500 reward points.
Moreover, HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card will provide you milestone benefits after a year. The details have been published below.
- Get 15,000 reward points on the annual spending of 8 lakh rupees.
- Earn 10,000 reward points on spending 5 lakh rupees in a year.
Annual Fee Reversal
If you spend a minimum of 3 lakh rupees or above your next year renewal fee will be waived off.
Contactless Payment Feature
- You can pay the amount at retail outlets without entering your credit card password for faster and secure payments.
- However, if the amount of the items exceeds 2,000 rupees then you need to enter your credit card pin for security reasons.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You can save money on fuel purchasing through fuel surcharge waiver across all the petrol pumps in India.
- The fuel surcharge waiver of 1% will be given on transactions made between 400 to 5,000 rupees.
Regalia credit cardholders can take the benefits of offers of 24/7 concierge services. You can dial the following number or can email them also on the given email id.
- Phone No. 1860 425 1188
- Email ID: email@example.com
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Reward Points and Redemption
In this section, we have provided the information on HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card reward points information and how you can redeem them.
- You are liable to earn 4 reward points on every transaction of 150 rupees made at retail purchases and on utility, insurance, and rent payment, etc.
- The points can be redeemed on the offers given by the HDFC Smart Buy platform.
- You can redeem these points on flight bookings, shopping offers, and more.
- You will earn 0.50 rupees on 1 reward point redeemed at the Smart Buy portal.
HDFC Bank Business Regalia Card Insurance and Protection
You will get comprehensive protection and air accident cover on your HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card. The details of the policy have been provided below.
- Death Cover during air accident- 1 crore rupees
- Hospitalization cover while traveling overseas- upto 15 lakh rupees
- 9 Lakh rupees cover on credit liability cover.
Business Regalia Credit Card Eligibility
For applying for HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit you need to fulfill the following required eligibility criteria. All the details have been provided below.
- You should be a resident of India.
- You need to maintain a good credit report in the past.
- If you are a salaried person your monthly income must be 70,000 or above.
- If you are self-employed or a businessman your annual salary should be 8.4 lakhs or above.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Documents Required
In order to get quick approval for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card, you need to submit the following list of documents to the bank executive. Read the details below.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Pan Card Photocopy.
- ITR and Bank Statement.
- Proof of identity and address.
- KYC Documents.
How To Apply HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
There are two ways to apply for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card through online and offline methods. Moreover, if you are not an HDFC Bank existing customer still you can apply for Regalia Card. The details have been provided below.
Both the HDFC and Non-HDFC bank customers can apply for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the nearby HDFC Bank branch.
- Ask the bank official about the Regalia Credit Card.
- Provide all the required documents to the official.
The online way to apply for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is different for HDFC and Non-HDFC Bank Customer. The procedure for both users has been provided below.
For HDFC Bank Customer
- Visit on this link and click on “HDFC Bank Customer”.
- Now you have two options of log in via Net Banking and Debit Card.
- For Net Banking, enter your customer id, mobile number, and solve the captcha code.
- Click on “Login” and follow the further instructions accordingly.
- For Debit Card, click on the link mentioning “Login with Debit Card” below.
- Enter your Debit Card credentials and click on “Proceed Button”.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
For Non HDFC Bank Customer
- Visit this link and enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- Tick the checkbox below to get a call from HDFC Bank Executive from your nearby HDFC branch.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Fees and Charges
In the table given below, we have published the information about HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card joining fees, annual fees, and other charges.
|Fees and Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fees||Rs. 2500+GST|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 2500+GST|
Annual Fee Reversal on spending 3 lakhs or above in a year.
|Foreign Currency Markup Charges||2% per transaction|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% or 500 rupees whichever is higher|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% or 500 rupees whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fees||Rs.100 to 950 depending on your dues.|
About This Post
In this post, we have deeply explained the features and benefits offered on the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card. Apart from that, you can see the eligibility criteria, documentation, and reward points structure, and redemption of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is the best lifestyle credit card to earn reward points on your travel, hotel, and flight bookings. Moreover, you can also make this credit card lifetime free. The reward structure and reward points redemption makes it a perfect buy.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is the top amongst the lifestyle category credit card offered by HDFC Bank to its customers. It comes with a joining and annual fee of 2500 rupees plus GST.
Those who travel frequently in India and abroad or spend money on lifestyle, dining, hotel bookings, insurance, rent payment can earn reward points with this regalia credit card.
Is HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card and HDFC Regalia Credit Card different?
No, both the Business Regalia Credit Card and Regalia Credit Card are the same in features and benefits. Those who own a business will receive HDFC Business Regalia Credit Card and the salaried persons will get HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
What is the minimum salary for applying for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
Given below are the details of salary required to get approval for HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
- For Salaried Individuals– 70,000 per month
- For Business Man or Self employed– 8.4 lakhs per annum.
How many lounge access can be availed with HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
You can enjoy a maximum of 12 complimentary airport lounge access within India and 6 complimentary lounge access abroad by using your priority pass.