HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is a lifestyle credit card that is best suitable for middle-class families who love to do frequent travel within India and Abroad.
Moreover, you can enjoy dining benefits, insurance cover, fuel surcharge waiver, and more services on your HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card.
In this post, we will provide you all its benefits and features along with the eligibility criteria and document details below. Read the full post to know more about this credit card.
Note: For now, HDFC Bank has clearly mentioned on their website that they are not accepting new applications for Regalia First Credit Card. However, existing cardholders can enjoy the features and benefits.
- HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card Features
- HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Benefits
- HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card Reward Points
- Regalia First Credit Card Insurance Coverage
- HDFC Regalia First Card Eligibility
- HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Documents
- How to apply for HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card
- HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Annual Fee and Charges
- HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card Customer Care
- About This Post
- Final Words
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card Features
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card comes with superb features for which we had mentioned all its key features below.
- You can earn 7,500 reward points for annual spending of 6 lakh rupees or above in an anniversary year.
- Similarly, if you spend 3 lakh per annum you will get a total of 3,000 reward points.
- Earn 1,000 reward points as a welcome benefit after payment of your joining fee.
- Similarly, you can earn 1000 reward points on payment of your renewal fee. However, this offer is not applicable in the case of an annual fee waiver.
- The reward points can be redeemed for shopping and traveling.
- You can earn upto 5% of cashback on travel and shopping from the HDFC Smart Buy Platform.
- Get travel benefits like airport lounge access within India and abroad.
- Enjoy exclusive offers on food, dining, and beverages with your HDFC Regalia First Card.
- Get insurance coverage like air accident cover, overseas hospitalization, fraud card liability, etc.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Benefits
Here are some of the exclusive benefits offered by HDFC Bank to their HDFC Regalia First Credit Card customers. Read all the information below to better understand the benefits of this credit card.
Airport Lounge Access
One of the exciting benefits of HDFC Regalia First Credit Card is that it provides airport lounge visits within India and Abroad. The details have been provided below.
- You can enjoy 8 airport lounge visits per year within India across the domestic and international airports.
- This offer can be availed by both the VISA and MasterCard Holders.
- Regalia VISA Credit Cardholders will have to pay a transaction fee of 2 rupees on their free airport lounge access.
- Similarly, Regalia MasterCard holders have to pay 25 rupees as transaction fees for their complimentary lounge access.
- However, this transaction fee will be reversed for both the VISA and MasterCard Regalia Card customers.
- For complimentary airport lounge access abroad you have to first apply for Priority Pass for yourself or for add on cardholders.
- In order to get a priority pass, you have to do a minimum of 4 retail transactions with your HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
- You are liable to enjoy 3 complimentary airport lounge visits abroad along with the add on card member in a year.
- To access more than 3 airport lounge visits in a calendar year you have to pay a fee of 27 USD along with the applicable Gst.
- No complimentary airport lounge visits for Priority Pass members within India. Charges will be levied on your Regalia Credit Card for using a priority pass within India.
- Click Here for airport lounge details for priority pass members.
- You can enjoy dining benefits across premium restaurants in India that are partnered with the HDFC Good Food trail dining program.
- Visit this link for Good Food Trail Offers.
Accelerated Reward Points
- Use your HDFC Bank Regalia First Card on the HDFC SmartBuy platform to get a cashback of 5% on travel and hotel bookings.
- You will not earn reward points on wallet reloading, easy EMIs, and fuel transactions.
- The validity of reward points is 2 years.
- There is a capping of 2,000 reward points per day on insurance transactions.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- You can save 1% of the fuel surcharge waiver on transactions across all the petrol pumps in India.
- The transaction amount should be a minimum of 400 rupees and a maximum of 5,000 rupees.
- No reward points will be earned on fuel transactions.
HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card Reward Points
In this price range, HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card provides the best in class reward points. Below we will provide you details for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card reward points and reward redemption.
- For every 150 rupees spend on insurance, education, rent payment, or any utility payments you will earn 4 reward points.
- Moreover, on annual spending of 3 lakh rupees and 6 lakh rupees you will earn 5,000 and 7,500 reward points respectively.
- You can book your hotel and flight at the HDFC Smart Buy Platform with your reward points and the value of each reward point is Rs. 0.30.
- However, you can redeem a maximum of 70% reward points for flight and hotel bookings, and the rest you have to pay via your Regalia First Card.
Regalia First Credit Card Insurance Coverage
HDFC Regalia First Card provides air accident cover and other insurance covers to its users. The details of it have been provided below.
|Air Accident Cover||50 lakh rupees|
|Overseas Emergency Hospitalisation||Upto 10 lakhs|
|Card Liability Cover||5 lakh rupees|
HDFC Regalia First Card Eligibility
In order to apply for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, you must require to meet the following eligibility criteria. The details have been provided below.
- You must be 21 years or above.
- If you are a salaried person, then your monthly salary must be 40,000 rupees or above.
- For Self-employed individuals, the annual salary must be 5 lakh rupees or above.
- Last 6 months bank statement.
- The applicant must possess a good credit report and should not be a defaulter.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Documents
You are required to provide the following list of documents for applying for the HDFC Bank Regalia First Card. All the details have been provided below.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Pan Card Photocopy.
- Proof of Address- Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, etc.
- Identity Proof- Pan Card, Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc.
- ITR Return Copy.
How to apply for HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card
HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card can be applied online and offline. However, HDFC Bank provides this credit card to its existing customers free of cost on a pre-approval basis.
As of now, HDFC Bank is not taking new applications for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card. We will update you about the applying process when the bank will start taking new applications.
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card Annual Fee and Charges
Given below are the details about fees and other charges levied on HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card users. Read all the information from the table published below.
|Fees and Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 1000+GST|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1000+GST|
Free for bank pre-approved offer
Free if you spend 1 lakh rupees in a year
|Add on Card||Free|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% or 500 rupees|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% or Rs. 500 whichever is higher|
HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card Customer Care
If you have any queries or doubts regarding HDFC Regalia First Card you can dial the following helpline number and the bank executive will address your issue as soon as possible.
1800 258 3838
|Click on the link below to know about HDFC Bank Services|
|1. HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care|
2. HDFC Bank Customer Care
3. HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
4. HDFC Bank Credit Card Application Status
About This Post
This post contains the helpful information related to HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card and all its important features and benefits. Moreover, you would get to see HDFC Regalia First Credit Card eligibility, reward points redemptions, documentation, etc.
HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card is suitable for those people who spend most of their money on travel. As this is a lifestyle credit card you can earn reward points on travel, food, and dining.
Moreover, this credit card is perfect for middle-class people as it comes with low annual fees. If you hold an existing account with HDFC Bank then you can get HDFC Credit Card Regalia First on pre-approval by the bank itself.
As per our opinion, if you spend your money on lifestyle and your annual income is around 4 to 5 lakh rupees then this is the best credit card deal for you.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card?
HDFC Regalia First Credit Card is a budget credit card specially made for earning reward points on lifestyle, traveling, food, and dining. This credit card is best for those who love to travel within India and Abroad.
Does HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card provide airport lounge access?
Yes, with HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card you can access airport lounge visits within India and Abroad. In India, you can access 8 lounge visits on your Regalia Visa/MasterCard in a year in both the domestic and international airports.
For abroad, you have to apply for a priority pass then you can avail 3 complimentary lounge visits in a year.
What are the joining and annual fee of HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card?
The joining and annual fee of Regalia First Credit Card is 1000 rupees plus additional GST.
How to redeem my reward points of the HDFC Regalia First Credit Card?
You can redeem your reward points on flight and hotel bookings from the HDFC Smart Buy platform. However, you use upto 70% of your reward points on booking and the remaining 30% have to pay with your credit card. The value of one reward point is 0.30 rupees.
What are the major benefits offered by HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card?
Regalia First Card provides exciting offers on travel, hotel, flight bookings, and dining. Moreover, it will also provide you a fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
How to apply for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card?
HDFC Regalia First credit card can be applied online or through a branch visit. Currently, HDFC Bank is not taking any new applications for some time. Keep checking their website for more details.