HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is the best financial product by the HDFC Bank for those people who loves to earn cashback on each online spend. Money-Back Credit Card is powered by VISA.
The Money Back HDFC Credit Card will help you to earn a good amount of rewards on each spending as well as it comes with low joining fees. In the post below we will tell you about this HDFC Credit Card in detail.
- HDFC Money Back Credit Card Features
- HDFC Money Back Credit Card Benefits
- HDFC Money Back Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- HDFC Money Back Credit Card Documentation
- How To Apply HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card Online
- HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Annual Fees and Other Charges
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Helpline Number
- About This Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Features
The HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card comes with lots of exciting features. Below we will highlight some of the major features of this Money-Back Credit Card.
- If you spend 150 rupees offline you will get 2 reward points.
- You will receive 2x reward points i.e. 4 rewards points on every 150 rupees spent on online shopping.
- One rupee is equal to 4 reward points.
- You will get an option to turn your reward points into cash to pay your credit card bills.
- Earn gift voucher of rupees 500 on spending 50,000 rupees quarterly. You can get a maximum gift voucher worth rupees 2,000 in a year.
- You are entitled to get dining rewards on paying your bills at premium restaurants.
- This MoneyBack Credit Card comes with a Zero liability feature. If you inform your bank within 24 hours of any mishappening with your credit cards such as fraudulent transactions or loss of card then you are not liable for any loss that occurred on this credit card.
- You will get interest free credit card of up to 50 days.
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Benefits
Now, you will see the exciting benefits of the HDFC Money Back Card. Below we have listed the actual benefits of this credit card.
|Mile Stone Benefits|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver|
|Contactless Payment Feature|
|Renewal Fee Waiver|
Let’s understand these benefits with proper details.
You will get 500 cash points when you pay your membership fee.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Whenever you spend 400 rupees or more on fuel you will get a 1% of fuel surcharge waiver along with a maximum cashback of 250 rupees on purchasing fuel from this Money Back Hdfc Credit Card.
Renewal Fee Waiver
If you spend more than 50,000 rupees in the first calendar year your renewal fee will get waived off.
Mile Stone Benefits
Your membership fees will be waived off as milestone benefits if you spend 20,000 rupees in the first 90 days.
Contactless Payment Feature
This credit card comes with a contactless payment feature. You do not need to enter the pin of your credit card for transactions up to 2,000 rupees.
This HDFC Bank Money-Back Credit Card will give you an option to convert your purchases into EMIs.
Similar Credit Cards
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card comes with different eligibility criteria for Salaried and Self-Employed customers. Below you will see the details of eligibility criteria for both users.
If you are Self Employed
- The applicant’s age must be in between 21 years to 65 years.
- He or She must be an Indian Citizen.
- His or Her yearly income must be 6 Lakhs P.A.
If you are Salaried
- Your age should be between a minimum of 21 years to a maximum of 60 years.
- Your monthly income should be 25,000 rupees that are 3 lakhs per annum.
- The applicant must possess a good credit history.
HDFC Money Back Credit Card Documentation
If you want to get your HDFC Money Back Credit Card Application approved you have to submit the following documents.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Pan Card Photocopy.
- Proof of Address- Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Electricity bill, etc.
- Proof of Identity- Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID or any Government approved photo id.
- ITR Copy.
How To Apply HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card Online
If you want to send your request to HDFC Bank for applying for HDFC Money Back Card online then you have to follow the process below. The process for Non-HDFC and HDFC Account Holder is different. You will see the process for both the users below.
For Non HDFC Bank Account Holder
- Click on this link. 👈
- Enter your mobile and solve the captcha code.
- Tick the checkbox to allow the HDFC Bank representative to contact you through call or SMS regarding the Money-Back credit card.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
For HDFC Bank Account Holder
HDFC Bank account holder can use their Internet Bank Customer ID or Debit Card to login and apply for Money Back HDFC Card. Follow the process below.
- Click on this official link.
- Select HDFC Bank Customer.
- Then Enter your Customer Id, Mobile number, and solve the captcha code.
- Click on “Login” and follow the further instructions accordingly.
Read About This Information Also 👇👇
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Annual Fees and Other Charges
Below we will provide you all the details related to HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card annual fees and other important charges. Read all the details carefully.
|Joining Fees||Rs.500+ Taxes|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% or Min 500 on transaction amount|
|Interest Rate||3.49% per month on the total outstanding amount|
|Late Payment Fees||Nil– If the amount is less than 100 rupees|
100– If the due amount is between 100-500 rupees
400– If the due amount is between 501-5000 rupees
500– If the due amount is between 5001-10,000 rupees
750– If the amount is greater than 10,000 rupees
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of your total credit limit|
HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Helpline Number
If you have any queries or doubts related to HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card you can dial the following number and get your queries and questions answered.
- Dial 61606161 (Prefix your Area Code)
- Dial 6160616 (Prefix your Area Code)
- 1800 258 3838
Read This Information Also 👇👇
About This Post
We have provided valuable information related to HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card in this post. You will see the features, benefits, applying process, and annual fees, and other charges details in this post.
Moreover, we have also provided you HDFC Bank Credit Card customer care number so that you can ask the bank executive to know more about this Money Bank Credit Card.
The motive to write this post is to provide basic and general information related to this credit card on a single post so that you can better understand its details before making the purchase of this credit card.
In our opinion, if you are in serious need of a credit card and do frequent shopping online then you can definitely go for this credit card. This card is best for entry-level as you do not need a high-end salary to get approved for this credit card.
Moreover, it comes with quarterly gift vouchers that will give you some discount on your online purchase. The joining and annual renewal fees are very cheap and if your budget is low then you can surely go for this credit card.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the validity of the reward points of the Hdfc Money Back Credit Card?
The reward points are only valid for 2 years.
What is the value of 1 reward point of HDFC Money Back Credit Card?
The value of 1 reward point is equal to 0.25 rupees.
What is the minimum age to apply for this HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card?
The minimum age to apply for this credit card for both the Salaried and Self Employed applicants is 21 years.