Canara Bank is not a new name in the banking industry. They are known for their excellent customer service. Today, we will inform you about how to check balance in Canara bank online and offline. The multiple ways to check Canara account balance are internet banking, mobile banking, mini statement, passbook, and customer care.
Suggested Read: Change Mobile Number in Canara Bank
- Methods To Check Canara Bank Account Balance Online
- Methods To Check Canara Bank Balance Offline
Methods To Check Canara Bank Account Balance Online
Nowadays, people are tech-savvy and they can get quick access to any information online. To provide better services Canara Bank allows its banking customers to check their account balance online with the help of the following methods.
Mobile Banking For Canara Bank Account Balance
There is 3 Canara Bank Mobile Application available for android and iPhone users. Android users have to use the Play Store and iPhone users need to use their Apply app store to download the mobile application.
These mobile applications will not only provide you with an account balance but also provides a mini statement, chequebook, funds transfer, and more. The following Canara Bank mobile application will help the account holders to check their account information online.
CANDI- Mobile Banking
This is known as the Canara Bank Digital app which allows the account holders to do funds transfer using NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS.
This app allows the Canara Bank account holders to view their bank account statements and to keep a check on their account balance.
This app is very beneficial when it comes to open a savings account online and receiving e-statements on monthly basis.
The Canara Bank Net Banking is yet another perfect option for account holders to check their account balance online. However, they need to register themselves with net banking to use the services.
General Requirements to register with net banking are:
- Debit or Credit Card of the account holders.
- They should have a registered email id that is linked with a bank account.
- Account holder’s mobile numbers should be linked with their bank account.
- Bank Account Number and Customer Id.
Now Use Net Banking To Check Balance
- The account holder has to first visit the net banking portal of Canara Bank to log in with their username and password.
- Now, the screen will display the customer’s bank account information. Here you have to select the “Bank Details” option.
- The new screen will display the bank balance and statement option.
- Choose the bank balance option to know the details of your account balance.
Methods To Check Canara Bank Balance Offline
The Canara Bank balance enquiry can be done offline with the help of the following methods.
- Canara Bank Missed Call Banking
- Canara Bank Toll-Free Number
- ATM of Canara Bank
- Canara Bank Passbook
Now, we will give all the detailed information on the above mentioned methods.
Canara Bank Missed Call Banking
The Canara Bank provides a dedicated helpline to check account balances in English and Hindi language. Moreover, the bank also provides a separate helpline to check the details of the previous 5 transactions. All you have to do is to give a miss call to the following numbers.
- To know your Canara Bank balance in English, dial 0-9015-483-483.
- In order to do Canara bank balance enquiry in Hindi, dial 0-9015-613-613.
- To know the details of your last 5 transactions, dial 0-9015-734-734.
Important Steps to get Canara Bank Account Balance by Miss Call
Above we have provided the miss call helpline number to check the Canara bank account balance. Here are the steps that allow you to check the balance.
However, these services are available to only those account holders who have registered their mobile with miss call banking services.
- Dial 0-9015-483-483 0-9015-613-613 for English and Hindi respectively.
- After 2 rings your call will get automatically disconnected.
- An SMS from the Canara Bank will be sent to your mobile number with your present account balance.
Canara Bank Toll-Free Number
The Canara Bank also provides a toll-free number for balance enquiry that allows the account holders to know their balance instantly on mobile. You have to dial the following toll-free number that is available 24x 7.
ATM of Canara Bank
Another best offline way to know your Canara Bank account balance is to visit any nearby ATM. All bank’s ATMs have a balance inquiry option. Carry your Canara Bank ATM card and follow these easy steps.
- Put your Canara Bank debit card inside the Atm card placeholder.
- Type your Canara Bank debit card pin.
- Choose the Account balance/ balance enquiry option.
- Your account balance of Canara bank will now be displayed on the screen.
- Moreover, the ATM also dispense account balance slip as well.
Canara Bank Passbook
During the time of opening a bank account with Canara Bank, the customer receives a passbook from the bank. This passbook helps the account holders to keep records of their past and recent transactions. One can visit the bank to update their passbook for balance inquiry.
We have concluded that the best way to check balance in Canara bank is online. The main reason is it saves a lot of time and the process is very quick. Let’s say if the helpline is busy we have to wait for our turn. Moreover, passbook entry and visiting ATMs is time-taking as well as not safe during the pandemic period.
If you have basic knowledge of the internet we would request you to register yourself on mobile and internet banking.
If you are really in need of getting loan, consider this great option of Loan Mart loan services.
How can I check my Canara Bank account balance in Mobile?
You can check your Canara Bank account balance on mobile by missed call facility and toll-free number. For this, you have to dial the following missed call and toll-free number.
- 0-9015-483-483 (English)
- 0-9015-613-613 (Hindi)
What is the minimum account balance in Canara Bank?
The minimum account balance in Canara Bank is displayed in the following table.
|Urban, Semi Urban, and Metro Cities||Rs. 1000|
|Rural branches||Rs. 500|
How can I get Canara Bank mobile banking balance?
You can get Canara Bank’s mobile banking balance with the help of a mobile app available at the play store and Ios store. These apps help the Canara bank account holders to know their balance on their smartphones. The following are the name of the Canara Bank mobile banking app.
- Canara eInfobook
- CANDI- Mobile Banking
- Canara DiYa
Which is the official website of Canara Bank?
The Canara Bank official website is mentioned below.