How to get Andhra Bank Customer ID online? Many of you have heard the word Andhra Bank customer id.
The Andhra Bank customer id has its own benefits. Actually, a customer id helps you to log in to the mobile banking application, etc.
Mobile banking application has improved the banking experience. However, it requires a customer id to access the application. So, we will provide you the method to find Andhra Bank customer id online in this post.
- What is the use of Andhra Bank Customer Id?
- How to get customer id of Andhra Bank offline
- How to know my customer id in Andhra Bank Online
What is the use of Andhra Bank Customer Id?
Before we tell you about how to get Andhra Bank customer ID online, you must know what is the main use of Andhra Bank customer id.
The customer id of Andhra Bank will allow you to access the mobile banking application. Whenever you download the mobile banking application of Andhra Bank it will ask you to enter your Andhra Bank customer id or CIF number.
Now, you have learned the main use of the customer id of the Andhra Bank account. Let’s learn the ways to know the Andhra Bank customer id through online and offline methods.
Read More: Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care
How to get customer id of Andhra Bank offline
There are 3 ways to find the customer id of Andhra Bank offline. All of them are discussed below.
Get Customer Id of Andhra Bank from Passbook
Andhra Bank passbook has your customer id. You can see it with the help of the steps below.
- First of all, open the first page of your Andhra Bank passbook.
- It will consist of all your bank account details.
- Now, check your Andhra bank customer id just below your account number.
How to find customer id in Andhra Bank through Cheque book
The modern day cheque book does have a customer id printed on it. You can find your customer id of Andhra bank on the first page.
However, the customer id is not printed on the old cheque book of Andhra Bank. So, if your Andhra Bank Cheque book does not have your customer id then follow the next step.
Read More: Union Bank Customer Care
Dial Andhra Bank Customer Care to know your customer id for Andhra Bank
Many times it is seen that passbook and chequebook do not have the customer id printed on it. This usually happens on the old version of the passbook. At that time you can dial the Andhra Bank customer care to know your customer id.
- Dial the following Andhra Bank Helpline Number 1800 425 1515.
- The call executive will first verify your account. So, keep your id proof handy.
- Post verification ask about your customer id for Andhra bank.
How to know my customer id in Andhra Bank Online
Above we have discussed the important ways to find the customer id for Andhra bank offline. Now, you will see the method of finding the customer id of Andhra Bank online.
This process requires Andhra Bank net banking to get the customer id. So, follow the steps to find the customer id of Andhra Bank via internet banking.
- Visit the login page of Andhra Bank internet banking from here.
- Log in with your user id credentials.
- After you log in to your internet banking dashboard, then click “My Accounts” to know your customer id.
Read More: Union Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Our website has tried to provide the best possible ways to find the customer id of Andhra Bank online and offline.
However, it is always advised to first check your bank passbook to get your customer id. This is the easiest way to know the customer id.
Ans. You can know your customer id in Andhra Bank with the help of the following ways.
1. Bank Passbook
2. Bank Chequebook
3. Andhra Bank Customer Care
4. Andhra Bank Internet Banking
Ans. The customer id in Andhra Bank is the numerical digit that is usually written under the bank account number.
Ans. Usually, your Andhra Bank internet banking account also has your customer id. This customer id is present in the “My Accounts” section of your net banking dashboard.