In this post, we will explain to you all how to transfer money from Canara Bank To SBI through ATM. People often visit the branch or even use net banking for the same. However, Canara Bank ATM has an option of funds transfer that allows the account holders to transfer money from Canara bank to SBI through ATM.
Through this article, you will see the simple steps of funds transfer via ATM. Moreover, we will also mention some other ways of transferring money from Canara Bank to SBI.
Canara Bank To SBI Money Transfer Through ATM
The following steps are pretty handy in terms of money transfer from SBI to Canara Bank.
- First, you have to locate the nearest Canara Bank ATM and insert your Canara bank debit card inside.
- Choose a language in which you are comfortable.
- Now provide your Canara bank debit card pin and hit the “Yes” option to continue the process.
- On this new screen search for the “funds transfer” option at the bottom.
- Type the bank name and account number of the beneficiary.
- Select the type of account. i.e. Savings or Current account.
- Type the desired amount to be transferred and click on the “Correct” option.
- After that, you have to click on “Yes” to confirm the entered amount.
- The funds’ transfer transaction has been successfully completed.
Suggested Read: Canara Bank Grievance
What are the major benefits of money transfer from Canara Bank ATM?
The prime benefits of money transfer from Canara bank or any other Atm are discussed below.
- This is considered as a quick and convenient way to transfer money.
- It also reduces the rush and workload on banks that are more important during the pandemic period.
- You only have to locate a nearby ATM booth for fund transfer.
- The chances of human error are quite low as compared to transfer money from the bank by filling out a physical form.
If you need a credit card quickly, apply for the First Access card and receive a confirmation in 60 seconds.
Suggested Read: Canara Bank Balance Check
What are the other ways of transfer money from Canara Bank to SBI
There are few more ways to transfer money from Canara Bank to SBI. These are:
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Via Bank Branch
Let’s discuss all the above 3 methods below.
Transfer of money through Internet banking is an online process that allows you to send money in few clicks. In order to transfer money through net banking, one should register themself on the Canara bank internet banking portal.
Upon successful registration, one should need to use their net banking login credentials for funds transfer. Fill up the following details for funds transfer through net banking.
- Enter the beneficiary name, bank account number, and Ifsc Code.
- Type the amount which you want to transfer.
The account holders can use Canara bank mobile banking to transfer money from Canara bank to SBI without ATM with this method.
One should have to visit their mobile app store to download the Canara bank mobile application. From there on, they have multiple options like balance inquiry, mini statement, etc.
Via Branch Visit
A branch visit is an offline option that was earlier used by the account holders to transfer money. The customers have to fill up the fund transfer form to transfer their money from the Canara bank account to SBI or any other bank.
More Posts To Read
- How To Reset Transaction Password In Canara Bank Net Banking Online
- How To Transfer Money From Canara Bank to SBI Through ATM
- How To Close Canara Bank Account Online And Offline 2021
- What Is Customer Id In Canara Bank & How To Find It
- How To Block Canara Bank ATM Card and Debit Card Online
- How To Activate Canara Bank ATM Card | Debit Card
- How To Check Balance In Canara Bank Online and Offline
- How To Change Mobile Number In Canara Bank Through ATM
- How To Apply For Atm Card In Canara Bank Through Online
Can I transfer money from Canara Bank ATM to SBI account?
Yes, you can transfer money from Canara Bank ATM to an SBI account via the fund transfer option. For this, you have to simply locate a nearby Canara bank ATM and choose the fund’s transfer option.
Then you have to Select SBI from the bank name and enter the beneficiary name and account number to complete the fund’s transfer process.
Are there other ways available to transfer funds from Canara Bank without ATM?
Yes, you can opt for internet banking, mobile banking, and branch visit to transfer funds from Canara bank without ATMs.
How much time it will take to send money from Canara Bank ATM?
This is merely a 10-minute process that allows a Canara bank account holder to transfer money through ATM.