Many of you own ICICI Bank Credit Card. Right! Sometimes, credit cards got block due to many reasons or you might have blocked them temporarily. This post will provide you details about how to unblock Icici Credit Card.
To unblock the ICICI Bank credit card you have two options. Whether you can unblock it online or by contacting the ICICI Bank Helpline Number.
Read More: Icici bank caps
Read Also: Close SBI Credit Card
Method to Unblock ICICI Bank Credit Card Online
One of the best ways to unblock your credit card is online. For this, you need to have ICICI Bank iMobile app installed on your mobile.
Once you have register yourself on the iMobile app, then follow these steps to unblock your credit card.
- Open the iMobile app on your smartphone.
- Click on the “Debit Card” option.
- Click the ”Card Block” option.
- Then on the next page choose ”Credit Card” from the card type and then opt the “Unblock” from the “Select Action” menu.
- Enter your credit card number and hit the “Submit” button.
- In the final step, a pre-confirmation message will pop up, and here you have to again click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
The above steps are necessary to unblock your credit card. However, we have also provided the images below to display the credit card unblocking process.
Do you believe you require additional assistance? You can apply for the Destiny MasterCard, which doesn’t require you to have flawless credit.
Read More 👇👇👇👇
ICICI Credit Card Pin Generation Online
Here are some important screenshots that are published in step by step manner. This will help you to understand the unblock process in a better way.
Read More: Icici credit card payment through NEFT
How to unblock Icici Bank Credit Card via Customer Care
In case you are unable to unblock your credit card online or you do not have your smartphone with you. At that time use the ICICI Bank Customer Care Number to unblock your credit card.
- Dial the following helpline number 1860 120 7777.
- Private and Wealth banking customers can dial 1800 103 8181.
- Make sure you have dial the helpline number from your registered phone number.
- Keep your credit card number and your identity details handy.
- Ask the executive to unblock your credit card.
Read More: ICICI MakeMyTrip Credit Card
How to unblock permanently blocked Icici credit card
Usually, credit cards got blocked on a temporary basis. However, there are instances when they got blocked permanently. At that time, you have to contact the ICICI customer care or credit card customer care department.
Moreover, you can also visit your ICICI Bank home branch and ask the officials to unblock your permanently blocked Icici credit card.
Read More: Track Icici credit card application status with application number
About The Post
We have displayed the process to unblock credit cards in a simple manner. Both the online and offline ways of unblocking an ICICI credit card are mentioned above.
Moreover, we have also posted screenshots of the mobile app so that you can unblock your credit card with ease.