HRMS Odisha My Account | HRMS Odisha Login | Par HRMS Odisha | Apps HRMS Odisha
HRMS Odisha is an online portal to track the details of employees. However, most of the employees used this portal to download their Pay Slip. To download the Pay Slip one needs an account to do HRMS Odisha Login.
HRMS Odisha has many services for government employees. After login in to HRMS Odisha, you can avail of a lot of facilities.
Read the whole post to learn about HRMS Odisha Login, HRMS Odisha Pay Slip Download, etc.
- What is the official website of HRMS Odisha
- What is HRMS Odisha
- Process of HRMS Odisha Personal Login
- How Can I Get Payslip From HRMS in Odisha?
- How can I apply for a leave application in HRMS in Odisha
- What are the other services available on HRMS Orissa Portal
- How to reset password on HRMS Odisha
- HRMS Odisha Mobile Number Registration
- HRMS Orissa Helpline Number
What is the official website of HRMS Odisha
Below we have provided the official website of HRMS Odisha to login.
Read More: PNB HRMS Login
What is HRMS Odisha
HRMS Orissa is an online database of all the government employees that kept their records on the internet. However, their information won’t be disclosed publicly. All the employees have HRMS Odisha Login user id and password to access their information.
Govt. employees of Odisha can use this website to apply for a loan, leave or even they can submit their grievances as well.
The automation software of the HRMS Odisha website maintains a service book of all the employees in its database.
Read More: UCO Bank HRMS
Benefits of HRMS Odisha
There are major benefits of HRMS Odisha and their details have provided below.
- It helps to download Pay Slip and Salary Slip online.
- You can apply for loans.
- Employees can send their reports online.
- You can submit your complaints and grievances online.
- The user can download their pension papers online.
How HRMS Odisha Works?
HRMS Odisha software prepare an online register and records of all the employees. These includes data like leave account, incumbency chart, service book, loan and salary account.
However, the most important thing is the Service book as it kept all the relevant data as well as it is considered as the backbone of the HRMS Odisha database.
Read More: Atal Pension Yojana
Process of HRMS Odisha Personal Login
The process to login into HRMS Orissa is easy and the steps are provided below.
- Open the official HRMS Odisha website here.
- However, you can open this link as well. http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/
- Now, tap the “Personal Login / Hrms Login” button on the top right hand corner.
- After clicking a new page will ask you to fill in your HRMS Odisha login credentials.
- Then enter the security code and click the “Login” button.
How Can I Get Payslip From HRMS in Odisha?
The HRMS Odisha website allows its users to download the Payslip online. The steps to get Payslip from HRMS in Odisha are provided below.
- Log in with your user id and password on the HRMS Orissa website.
- When you logged in then click the “My Pay Slip” link as shown in this image.
- When you click on it a new window will open in which you have to select the year and month from the dropdown option and click on “OK”.
- After clicking the ok button your payslip detail will appear.
- In order to view your salary slip online click on the “View” link as shown in this image.
- Now, you can view your HRMS Odisha Salary Slip online.
- However, to download the payslip you have to right-click on this page and choose the “Print” option.
- Choose the “Save as PDF” in the destination option and click on “Save” to download it.
- Moreover, you can take a screenshot of this page as it does not have a download button for this page.
Basic Requirement to view or download HRMS Odisha Payslip
In order to download the HRMS Odisha Payslip, you need to have the following information.
- The first thing you need to have an internet connection, a laptop or pc, and a smartphone.
- Now you must have a registered account on the HRMS Odisha.
- HRMS Odisha User id and password.
- A PDF reader if you download your salary slip in PDF format.
How can I apply for a leave application in HRMS in Odisha
Moreover, you can apply for a leave application on the HRMS Odisha web portal. Submitting the leave application online took only a few minutes. Check the methods mentioned below.
- First, you must log in to the HRMS Orissa Portal.
- Now, you can see the “Request or Submission” tab.
- Under this tab click the “Apply Leave” link as shown in this image.
- Now on this new page click the “Apply Leave” green button.
- When you click on it an online form will appear and ask you to fill in some information.
- Fill in the information like the type of leave, date selection, mobile no., etc.
- When you fill in all the options then click the “Apply” green button.
- Now, your leave application has been initiated.
- However, if you want to cancel your leave, then click the “View” link and choose the “Cancel Leave” option.
What are the other services available on HRMS Orissa Portal
Apart from downloading a salary slip the HRMS Odisha portal has many other services to download. Some of these services are provided below.
You can access the following information on HRMS Odisha.
- Service Book
- Loan Account
- Leave Account
- Annual IT Report
- Apply For Leave
- My Quarter details
How to reset password on HRMS Odisha
Hey, have you forgotten your HRMS Odisha Password? Thinking of how to reset or restore it? Don’t worry the solution to your problem is here. Check these steps to restore your password.
- Visit on “http://apps.hrmsodisha.gov.in/index.htm“.
- On this login page, click the “Forgot Password” link as displayed in this image.
- Now, the “forget password” form will appear in which you have to fill your HRMS registered mobile no. and DOB.
- After that enter the 6 digits characters in the “Captcha” box and click on the “Send Request”.
- Now, on your registered mobile number, you will receive a password recovery link to login.
HRMS Odisha Mobile Number Registration
In order to access the hassle-free services of HRMS Orissa, it is advised that your mobile number must be registered in the portal. To register your mobile number on HRMS Odisha you need to follow these steps.
- First, you have to log in to the Odisha HRMS with your credentials.
- Then scroll below and in the “My Reports” section, click on the “My Profile” option.
- When you click the My Profile option then select the “Personal Information” option on the next page.
- Scroll below and choose the “Edit” option.
- Then a list will appear from which you have to choose the “mobile number” option.
- In the “Mobile Number” column enter your current mobile number and click on “Save”.
- Now, your mobile number got successfully changed.
Note: When you want to change your password then the OTP will be sent to the new number which you have entered recently. The HRMS Orissa smart software automatically fetches the details.
How can I change my HRMS password in Odisha?
The process to change the HRMS password in Odisha is easy if you follow the steps mentioned below.
1. To do that first you have to visit the HRMS Odisha Login Page.
2. Then you will see the “forgot password” link and you have to click on it.
3. After that a page will ask you to fill in the date of birth and registered HRMS mobile number.
4. Solve the captcha code and click the “send request” icon.
5. The HRMS Odisha portal will send a new login link to set up a new password.
HRMS Orissa Helpline Number
In case you are unable to avail of the HRMS Odisha services then dial the following HRMS Odisha customer care helpline number.
Help offered by customer care
When you dial the above HRMS Orissa helpline number you can find the solution to your many problems. These problems includes:
- Login failure
- Setting up a new password.
- Unable to use the features link leave application and service book, etc.
- Incorrect data.
Ans. To download the salary slip from HRMS Odisha you have to perform the following steps.
1. Log in to Odisha HRMS
2. After login, choose the My payslip option under the “My reports” section.
3. Select the year and month from the dropdown option and click on “view”.
4. Now, you have two options whether to take a screenshot or right-click and select the “Print” option.
5. Choose the file to download in PDF format and click on the “Save”.
Ans. Yes, both the Payslip and salary slip are the same and are very useful when you apply for a new job or changing your current job.
Ans. To take a leave online in HRMS in Odisha you have to perform the steps mentioned below.
1. Use your user id and account password to log in to HRMS Orissa.
2. Visit the “Request or Submission” tab and click the “Apply Leave” link.
3. Now again click the “Apply Leave” green icon.
4. In this leave application form enter your reason for leave, mobile number, and all the required details.
5. Once you fill in the details click on the “Apply” button again.
6. Now, your leave application is initiated and you can verify it by clicking the “View” link.