HSBC Cashback Credit Card is an entry-level credit card offered by HSBC Bank, especially for beginners. This credit card will help you to earn cashback on all the transactions from online to offline.
Cashback Credit Card of HSBC Bank is powered with VISA technology and this credit card is free to join that will provide most of the cashback on online transactions. Below we will provide the details of most of its features and benefits in detail.
- Prime Features
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply For HSBC Cashback Credit Card Online
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card Joining and Annual Charges
- HSBC Cashback Card Pros And Cons
- Final Words
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
HSBC Cashback Credit Card has multiple features in this entry-level card category. The key features of this credit card have been discussed below.
- This is free to join credit card.
- It also comes with an annual fee reversal that is applicable after spending 1 lakh rupees in a year.
- The prime feature of this credit card is its cashback that can be earned on all the transactions whether online or offline.
- Moreover, this credit card will also provide cashback on Instant EMI as well.
- Additionally, it will give upto 15% discount on more than 1000 restaurants in major cities. Check your offers here www.simplyindulge.in
Read This Also– HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card and Its Benefits
Now, we will discuss the major benefits of the HSBC Cashback Credit Card below. Read all the details carefully to understand the benefits of this credit card.
- Swiggy: Flat 20% off on spending 400 rupees or more. However, you can get upto 100 rupees of discount in a month.
- Amazon: Spend 1000 rupees or above on Amazon to get a 5% discount on your transactions. However, you can get a maximum of 250 rupees of discount in a month with an unlimited number of transactions.
Note: The above offer is applicable till 31st December 2020. Please be updated about the offers on the official website of HSBC Bank because it may or may not be extended after 31st December.
On a single transaction on Amazon of 500 rupees or more, you will receive an Amazon gift voucher worth rupees 500. However, to avail of this offer, the transaction must be done within 30 days of card issuance.
There are some additional benefits offered to HSBC Cashback cardholders. The details have been mentioned below.
- It will offer 1.5% cashback on online transactions and spending and 1% cashback on all other spendings.
- This also comes up with zero liability lost card cover post reporting to the HSBC Bank. Moreover, if any misuse happened in 24 hours before reporting to the bank will cover upto a loss of 3 lakh rupees.
- Moreover, this credit card comes with an emergency replacement, you only need to dial the HSBC Credit Card Customer Care to report about the loss and they will cancel your card and reissue within 3 days anywhere in the world.
- Additionally, it offers add-on cards, balance transfer, and cash advance facility.
HSBC Cashback Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the details of eligibility criteria that are required to be fulfilled before applying for a Cashback credit card. Check all the details carefully.
- Only Indian Citizens can apply.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 18 to 65 years.
- The applicant must hold an annual income of 5 lakh rupees or above.
- The applicant should reside in the following cities. Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, and Pune.
- Only salaried individuals are allowed to apply for this credit card.
- However, if the self-employed applicants hold any bank account with the HSBC Bank then they can apply for this credit card.
The following are the documents required to apply for this credit card. However, for applying for this credit card the bank does not ask to provide lots of documents.
- Pan Card.
- Good Credit Report.
- Bank Statement.
Read This Also– HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
How To Apply For HSBC Cashback Credit Card Online
The process to apply for HSBC Cashback Card is easy, and the application can be submitted in only 6 steps. We have provided the details below.
- Enter your basic information like name, email, and phone number in the first step to get OTP.
- Then you need to follow the further instructions and have to provide personal, employment, and additional details.
HSBC Cashback Credit Card Joining and Annual Charges
Below we have provided the details for HSBC Cashback Card joining fees and charges.
- Joining Fees: Free
- Annual Fees: Rs. 750+GST. (Spend 1 lakh rupees or above in one year will result in an annual fee waiver).
HSBC Cashback Card Pros And Cons
Every credit card comes with certain advantages and disadvantages that are the same in the case of this credit card. Below we will provide you the information about the pros and cons of the cashback credit card.
|1. No joining fees||1. Annual fees is slight high.|
|2. Movie Tickets offer on BookMyShow.com||2. Available in only 8 cities.|
|3. Best in giving cashback on all transactions whether online or offline.||3. Self-employed individuals can not apply if they do not have any bank account with HSBC bank.|
|4. Contactless payment feature.||4. No lounge access|
As per our HSBC Cashback Credit Card review, we have found that this credit card will suit those who are looking for cashback offers in every transaction especially on online shopping. This credit card offers a good cashback percentage in terms of online shopping and payments.
However, frequent travelers can not make most of this credit card as it does not offer airport or railway lounge access.
Moreover, there are limitations in this credit card as self-employed individuals are not allowed to apply for this credit card if they do not have an existing bank account in HSBC Bank.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What should I purchase HSBC Cashback Credit Card?
If you are new and do frequent shopping online then this credit card is perfect for you. The best part about this credit card is it comes with no joining fees.
What is the biggest downside of this credit card?
The main downside of this credit card is that the self-employed individuals must require to have a bank account in HSBC bank. If they do not have an existing bank account with HSBC Bank then they can not apply for this credit card.
Can I enjoy complimentary airport lounge access with this credit card?
No, it does not offer airport lounge access nor any complimentary railway lounge access.
Creditors are competing to be the best, which is great news for consumers who may now obtain a First Progress Platinum credit card even if they have a poor credit history.