HSBC has various credit cards available for their different customers. In this post, you will see the details for HSBC Smart Value Credit Card and its prime features and benefits.
The Smart Value Credit Card is one of the amazing financial products of HSBC which will help you to save money and earn reward points along with movie vouchers.
HSBC Smart Value Card is powered by a VISA network gateway and it can turn out to be a good product for beginners.
Read the full post below to learn more about HSBC Smart Value Credit Card and its benefits and features.
- HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Features
- Introductory Offers & Other Benefits
- HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Reward Points
- HSBC Smart Value Card Eligibility
- How To Apply For HSBC Smart Value Credit Card?
- What is the joining fees and annual charges of HSBC Smart Value Card?
- Best & Ideal For
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Features
The key features of HSBC Smart Value Card has been mentioned below.
- Get up to 10% of cashback that is a maximum of up to 1,000 rupees.
- You can pay the dues of your EMI products on an installment of 10.99% p.a. which were booked within the first 90 days of your card being issued.
- The dynamic finance charge interest rate of this credit card begins from 3.49% p.m. and it can be gone down to 1.99% p.m. if you maintain good credit history and make timely payments.
- Get a 200 rupees of BookMyShow movie voucher on spending more than 15,000 rupees in a month.
- Earn 3x accelerated reward points on online transactions, telecom, and dining.
Introductory Offers & Other Benefits
The details of introductory offers and other benefits offered by HSBC Smart Value Card is mentioned below.
- Earn a gift voucher worth rupees 500 of Amazon when you spend 500 rupees or above in a single transaction within the first month of your card issuance.
- Moreover, you can also get 10% of cashback which is a maximum of up to 1000 rupees within the first 2 months of card issuance. However, you need to do a minimum of 5 transactions and their combined total must be 5,000 rupees or above.
- This credit card also offers amazing installment plans at 10.99% p.a. for the products purchased on EMIs within the first 90 days of card issuance. However, this offer is applicable to balance transfer on EMI, Cash on EMI, and Phone purchased on loan.
Click Here for- HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment
- Earn INR 200 movie voucher from BookMyShow on spending above 15,000 rupees in a calendar month.
- However, you can earn a maximum of up to INR1200 movie vouchers in a calendar year.
HSBC Smart Value Credit Card Reward Points
We have mentioned the details of HSBC Smart Value Card Reward Program below.
- You can earn one reward point on spending every 100 rupees.
- The points are redeemable for gifts and vouchers available on the HSBC rewards catalog.
- The reward points will be expired after 2 years.
- On all the online, dining, and telecom categories spend, you will earn 3x reward points.
- Moreover, you can also check out HSBC partner offers by clicking here.
HSBC Smart Value Card Eligibility
- The applicant should be 18 years old or above.
- He or she must have an annual income of 5 lakh rupees or above.
- Xerox of Pan Card.
- Form-60, in case you do not have a Pan card.
- Identity and Address Proof.
- Salary Slip and Bank Statement.
- Credit Report
Note: The bank officials may ask more documents during the time of applying for HSBC credit card.
Click Here for- HSBC Credit Card Application Status Online
How To Apply For HSBC Smart Value Credit Card?
The HSBC Smart Value Card can be applied through the online application, phone banking, and by visiting the nearby HSBC branch.
What is the joining fees and annual charges of HSBC Smart Value Card?
The joining fees and annual charges of HSBC Smart Value Card is provided below.
- Joining Fees: Nil
- Annual Charges: Nil
Best & Ideal For
- The applicant with an average annual income
- Online Shopping and Dining
- EMI products
Key Topics Covered In This Post
- Benefits Of HSBC Smart Value Card
- Features of HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
- Eligibility Criteria & Documentation of Smart Value Credit Card
- Applying Process of Smart Value Credit Card
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Does this credit card provide a fuel surcharge waiver?
Yes, this credit card also provide fuel surcharge waiver just like other HSBC credit cards.
I am 19 years old and I have an annual salary of 2 lakh rupees. Can I get approved for this credit card?
There are 2 answers to your question. A 19-year-old individual is eligible to apply for the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card. However, the minimum salary required to get approval for this credit card is 5 lakh rupees per annum.
So, for a 19-year-old it is yes, but for 2 lakh salary, it is no. However, you can ask or contact HSBC for more details.
How long it will take to get the credit card?
If your credit card application got approved, you will receive your HSBC credit card within 7 to 15 days.