HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is yet another amazing product that offers loads of rewards and the best part about this HSBC Visa Platinum Card is that it is free of cost with no joining and annual maintenance fees.
Below we would provide you review and benefits of the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card. Read all the details carefully to understand the introductory offers, airport lounge access, and other benefits.
- How Introductory Offer Works?
- HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card Rewards
- HSBC Visa Platinum Card Partner Offers
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Additional Benefits
- HSBC Visa Platinum Card Eligibility Criteria
- HSBC Visa Platinum Card Documentation
- How to apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
- Ideal For
- About The Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- This credit card comes with no joining fees and annual charges.
- You will also get welcome benefits of Rs.2,500.
- Moreover, you will also get Air miles conversion on Singapore airlines, British airways, and InterMiles.
Read This Also- HSBC Credit Card Bill Payment Online
How Introductory Offer Works?
Here are the details of the introductory offer or welcome benefits provided by HSBC Platinum Credit Card.
Amazon Voucher of Worth INR 500
You will receive an Amazon Voucher worth rupees 500 on your first single transaction of 500 rupees or above. However, you need to do your first transaction within the first month of your card issuance.
Moreover, you can also get upto 2,000 rupees of cashback on your minimum 5 transactions within the first 60 days of the card being issued. However, to avail of this offer, you need to transact a total of 10,000 rupees or more for these 5 transactions.
Moreover, if you made a transaction of more than INR 50,000 in a calendar month, you will get a BookMyShow movie voucher of Rs. 500.
Please Note: It is clearly mentioned on the HSBC official website that the introductory offers are valid till 31st December only. For further updates, visit HSBC’s official credit card page.
HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card Rewards
Below we have provided the details of reward points and discounts offered by HSBC Platinum Visa Card to its customers.
- For every 150 rupees spent with this HSBC Credit Card, you will get 2 reward points.
- Get 5x rewards on spending more than 4 lakh rupees in an anniversary year. However, there is a capping of up to 15,000 accelerated reward points.
- Moreover, you can get up to 15% off on dining. This offer is applicable to over 1000 restaurants and you can check out the list of restaurants by visiting the following link. simplyindulge.in
- With HSBC Visa Platinum Card, you can get the benefits of a fuel surcharge waiver on all the fuel pumps in India. However, this offer is applicable to the transactions made between 400 to 4000 rupees and a maximum of 250 rupees cashback will be earned per month.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card Partner Offers
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card partners also provide amazing offers and cashback on movies, lifestyle, and electronics. Below we have provided all the details.
BookMyShow Saturday Offer
Avail buy one get one movie ticket offer on Saturday with BookMyShow. However, the worth of the free movie ticket is up to 250 rupees.
You can also avail of an instant discount of 15% on the Lifestyle, Luxury, and Electronics categories. However, this discount is valid only for selected products. For more details and promo codes, click here.
All other partner offers
There are more exciting offers available which you can avail of with your HSBC Visa Platinum Card. The details of the other partner and their currently available offers can be found by clicking on the following link.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Additional Benefits
Here are some extra benefits which is provided by HSBC Platinum Credit Card.
Lost Card Liability
In any circumstances, if your HSBC Visa Platinum credit card got lost, immediately report it to HSBC and you have zero liability after reporting for the loss and transactions made with your credit card.
Emergency card replacement
If your credit card got lost, then you can get the benefits of emergency card replacement and an emergency card will be issued in any part of the world within 3 days.
For this, you have to immediately report to the VISA global assistance services or HSBC Credit Card Customer Care Number. Moreover, you can also get emergency cash from around 22,000 outlets worldwide.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card Eligibility Criteria
This is the eligibility criteria that requires to be fulfilled for applying HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- The minimum and maximum age of the applicant must be 18 years and 65 years respectively.
- The salaried individual must possess an annual income of 4 lakh rupees or above.
- Customers residing in the following cities are eligible for this credit card. Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, or Pune.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card Documentation
- If you are working with MNC, you need to submit your salary slip.
- Those who already possess other bank’s credit cards have to submit a photocopy of the existing credit card and its latest statement.
- If you are doing the job in the private sector, you need to submit your salary slip and last 3 bank statements.
- Moreover, you have to provide your proof of identity and address along with your Pan Card xerox. In case, you do not have a pan card then submit Form-60 for the same.
How to apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
You can apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Card Offline and Online. For offline, you need to visit your nearest HSBC branch and for online you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Copy this link in your browser https://www.hsbc.co.in/credit-cards/products/visa-platinum/
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the account opening page.
- This will be a 6 step process.
- Enter your basic details and follow the further process accordingly.
Please Note: Before initiating the applying process, keep your Pan card, Aadhar card, and salary slip with yourself.
Read this also- HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Average Income Individuals
- Movies and Shopping Lovers
- Those who travel frequently.
About The Post
This post has the basic details and information about HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card and it’s features, benefits, joining and annual fees, and welcome benefits. Moreover, we have also provided the process to apply for the HSBC Platinum Visa Card.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much salary is required to apply for an HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
If you have an annual income of 4 lakh rupees or above then there may be chances of getting approved for HSBC Visa Platinum Card.
Do I need to show my salary slip for applying for this credit card?
Of course, you need to submit your salary slip and last 3 months bank statement of your salaried account for applying for this credit card.
How many reward points I will get for every transaction?
If you spend 150 rupees you will receive 2 reward points with this credit card.