ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is a MasterCard or VISA card that is powered by the Payback Rewards program. You will automatically receive MasterCard or VISA card as per the direction of the bank.
The ICICI Coral Credit Card provides payback points that is a reward program by the ICICI Bank. You can avail of the benefits of these points by redeeming them for gifts and cash. We will explain to you all the details below.
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Features and Benefits
- ICICI Coral Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Coral Credit Card Documentation
- How to apply ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
- ICICI Coral Credit Card Advantages and Disadvantages
- How to redeem reward points of ICICI Coral Credit Card
- Annual Savings on ICICI Coral Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Annual Fees and Other Charges
- About This Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Features and Benefits
ICICI Coral Credit Card offers exciting features and benefits that make it a perfect buy in this price range category. Below we have provided the features and benefits of ICICI Coral Credit Card.
- Whenever you spent 100 rupees from ICICI Coral Card you will earn 2 reward points excluding fuel purchase.
- Moreover, you will earn 1 reward point for every 100 rupees spent on insurance policies and utility bill payments.
- The value of each payback point is Rs. 0.25.
Milestone Rewards Programme
- Under Milestone Reward Program, you can earn a maximum of 10,000 payback points in a year.
- If you spend 1,00,000 annually you will earn 1,000 payback points.
- Similarly, if your annual spending is 2,00,000 lakh rupees you are liable to earn 2,000 payback points.
The best feature of the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is that you can redeem your payback points into gifts as well as in cash and got it credited to your credit card account.
Movie Tickets Offers
There are exciting movie ticket offers that can be availed from both INOX and BookMyShow.com. The details have been provided below.
- You can earn a 25% discount that is a maximum of upto 100 rupees on movie tickets.
- This offer can be availed only on purchasing a minimum of 2 tickets.
- The benefits of this offer can be availed twice in a month.
- A discount of 25% or a maximum of 100 rupees can be given on purchasing a minimum of 2 tickets from bookmyshow.com.
- You can avail of this offer twice a month.
Offers on Wellness, Dining and Hotels
- You can enjoy the benefits of ICICI Bank Culinary Treat programs that offer fine dining and many other luxury benefits.
- You can get luxury services like exciting offers from hotels, luxury restaurants, spa, in India, and Foreign countries.
Airport and Railway Lounge Access
With ICICI Bank Coral Card you can access 1 complimentary airport lounge visit per quarter. Moreover, you will also get free access to the railway lounge as well.
However, these lounge visits can be availed only by the primary cardholder.
The ICICI Coral Credit Card comes with a microchip that will reduce the risk of fraudulent transactions and card skimming. To add extra security to this credit card, it comes up with a PIN-enabled feature.
However, if you register your Coral Credit Card for 3D Secure, then you do require to enter your PIN on online transactions.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
If you purchase fuel of a maximum of 4,000 rupees per transaction on HPCL Petrol Pumps then you will get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
Read about another credit card also
|HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card||Simply Click SBI Credit Card|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card|
ICICI Coral Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
To get the approval of ICICI Coral VISA or Master Credit Card you need to meet the following eligibility criteria. Read the details below.
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen only.
- The applicant’s age must be in between 21 years to 65 years.
- Your minimum salary must be 20,000 per month.
Coral Credit Card Documentation
In order to get an early approval of the ICICI Coral Credit Card, you need to submit the following list of documents that are mentioned below.
- Applicant Photograph.
- Pan Card Xerox.
- ITR Copy or Bank Statement.
- Proof of Address- Electricity Bill, Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License, etc.
- Proof of Identity- Pan Card, Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhar Card.
How to apply ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
If you want to submit an online application for ICICI Coral Credit Card, you need to fill out a form on the ICICI official website. Similarly, you can also apply through SMS. We will provide you the details of both the process below.
Apply Icici Coral Credit Card Online
- Visit the online application form by clicking here.
- Scroll down and you will see this kind of form asking you to fill in the details.👇👇
- Enter your basic details. Name, Mobile Number, Current City, Email Id, and Date of Birth.
- Now, choose your employment status and relationship with ICICI Bank from the dropdown menu.
- Choose if you already have a credit card or not.
- Tick the checkbox below to give authorization to ICICI Bank to call you or SMS for this card.
- Click on “Get Offers”
Note: You will get a call or SMS from your nearest ICICI Bank branch for this credit card. Follow their instructions accordingly.
Apply Icici Coral Credit Card through SMS
If you want a callback from ICICI Bank to apply for Coral Card then you can also SMS them by following the process below.
- Give an SMS to the following number- Type “CORAL” and send it to 5676766.
Read About ICICI Bank Services Also👇👇
|ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment||ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number|
|👉ICICI Bank Customer Care Number||ICICI Bank Credit Card Application Status|
ICICI Coral Credit Card Advantages and Disadvantages
There are both pros and cons of ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card. The details have been published in the table below.
|1. Railway and Airport Lounge Access |
at this price range.
|1. No Insurance Coverage as compared |
to other bank credit cards.
|2. Fuel Surcharge Waiver||2. Fuel Surcharge Waiver applicable |
only on HPCL Petrol Pumps.
|3. Reward Points on Online and |
|3. No Welcome Benefits or Special Rewards.|
How to redeem reward points of ICICI Coral Credit Card?
ICICI Coral Credit Card offers payback reward points redemption on Cash Conversion or purchasing gifts. We will provide you the details of both methods below.
Redeem ICICI Coral Credit Card Reward Points into Cash.
In order to turn your Payback points into cash, you need to follow the given process.
- Give a call on 080-40146444 and tell the executive about your payback points.
- Ask them to redeem your points into cash.
- Your credit card account will be credited within 7 days with the cash value of these payback points.
Note: The total value of 1 payback point is 0.25 rupees. Moreover, call charges may apply.
Redeem ICICI Bank Coral Card Reward Points into Gifts.
Moreover, you can also redeem your Payback points into gifts. Follow the process given below.
- Give a call on 1860-258-5000 and ask about your gift or
- You can visit www.payback.in and submit your request online for gift redemption.
- Your gift will be provided within 10 days.
Annual Savings on ICICI Coral Credit Card
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card will help you to save a total of 11,175 rupees per year when your annual spending is Rs.3,60,000. Below we have described the details in the table.
|Spending||Savings in rupees|
|Cash Rewards on Rs.3,00,000 yearly spend||1,425|
|A discount of 25% on BookMyShow and INOX movie tickets||2,400|
|VISA and MasterCard Airport Lounge Access||4,000|
|Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% on |
monthly spending of 5,000 rupees on fuel
|Milestone Benefits on yearly spending of 3,00,000 lakh rupees||750|
|Railway Lounge Access In India||2,000|
|Total Amount||Rs. 11,175|
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Annual Fees and Other Charges
Below we will provide you details for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card annual fees, interest rate, and other charges. Read the details in the table published below.
|Fees and Charges||Amount|
|Annual Fee||Zero for the first year|
500+GST from the second year
|Supplementary Card Fee||Rs.0|
|Annual Reversal Fee minimum spending||Rs. 1,50,000|
|Interest Rate or Finance Charges||3.4% per month on the total due amount|
|Cash Advance Fees||2.5% or Rs.300 whichever is higher on the withdrawal amount.|
About This Post
We have published this post to provide basic details of the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card. You will see the benefits, features, eligibility criteria of ICICI Bank Coral Card through this post.
This post will help you to understand better about this credit card. There is another credit card available in the market at this price range. You can compare their benefits and features with the help of this post.
As per our review on ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card, it has both pros and cons. The major con of this credit card is that it comes with no insurance coverage. One of the best features of this credit card is that it gives you access to the airport and railway lounge at this price range.
It is a basic credit card offered by ICICI Bank and it is not a bad deal to buy this Coral Card. There are plenty of exciting offers provided by the ICICI Bank Coral Card that makes it perfect to purchase at this price range.
Credit cards, nowadays, help people to get many benefits other than just transactions. For instance, Surge Mastercard can almost double your credit limit.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the minimum age to apply for ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
The minimum age to apply for ICICI Bank Coral Card is 21 years.
Does ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card offer Fuel Surcharge Waiver?
Yes, ICICI Coral Credit Card provides a 1% fuel surcharge waiver. However, this offer is applicable only on HPCL petrol pumps.
What is the annual fee of the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
The annual fee for the first year is NIL for ICICI Coral Card. From the 2nd year onwards, you have to pay Rs.500+GST. However, if your annual spending is 1,50,000 lakh rupees then your annual fee will be waived off.