ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is an entry-level card that is best for beginners. This is a lifetime free as well as a multipurpose credit card that comes with no joining and annual fees.
The ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card comes with VISA and MasterCard gateway. The best part about this credit card is that you can choose any of these gateways according to your will or choice.
Below, we will provide you other important and relevant details of this credit card. Read the full information below to know better about this ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card.
- ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Features & Benefits
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Documentation
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Platinum Chip Credit Card
- How to apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Annual Fees and Other Charges
- About This Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Features & Benefits
The features and benefits of the Platinum Chip Credit Card of ICICI Bank have been mentioned below. Readout all the information to know more.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card gives you Payback points on almost every transaction. Payback is known as one of the largest reward programs in India. The ICICI Bank and Payback have a coalition to provide good offers and rewards to the customers.
- Earn extra reward points on purchasing from Payback Partner brands.
- Payback Points are redeemable on movie vouchers, travel, or any lifestyle products.
- If you spend 100 rupees on a retail purchase you will earn 2 payback points. However, fuel purchasing is excluded from this category.
- Moreover, if you spend 100 rupees on insurance and utility bill payment you will get 1 payback point.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
ICICI Platinum Credit Card will give you a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on a maximum transaction of 4,000 rupees. However, this offer is applicable only when you purchase fuel from HPCL petrol pumps.
To add additional security this credit card comes with a microchip and PIN enabled service to avoid misuse and card skimming. Read the further details below.
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) is additionally added to this chip credit card to provide extra security.
- This credit card comes with a contactless feature so that you will not need to hand over your credit card every time.
- Register your Credit Card for 3D secure on ICICI Bank’s official website to avoid entering your PIN on online transactions.
You can save upto minimum of 15% on dining under ICICI Bank Culinary Treats programme partnered restaurants. As of now, there are more than 2,500 restaurants functioning under this programme in 12 major cities.
Read About Other Credit Card
|ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card||HDFC Money-Back Credit Card|
|Simply Save SBI Credit Card||Simply Click SBI Credit Card|
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
To get the approval of ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card quickly you must need to fulfill the following required eligibility criteria. The details have been described below.
- He or she must be an Indian citizen only.
- The applicant should be above 23 years old.
- The applicant should possess a salary of a minimum of 15 to 20,000 rupees per month.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card Documentation
You are required to submit the following list of documents to get the approval of the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card. The details have been mentioned below.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Pan Card Photocopy.
- Good Credit report.
- Last 2 months salary slip (In Some Cases)
- Proof of Identity and Address such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id, Driving License, etc.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Platinum Chip Credit Card
There are certain advantages and disadvantages of the ICICI Platinum Credit Card. We have described some of its pros and cons in the table published below.
|1. Good for beginners||1. Not useful for those looking for extra reward points|
|2. Have Fuel Surcharge Waiver Facility||2. Fuel Surcharge Waiver is not applicable on fuel purchases |
at Non-HPCL Petrol Pumps.
|3. Can be approved without salary slip||3. Have a limited amount of reward points.|
|4. Gives you 2 payback points on the spending of every 100 rupees.||4. Payback Points can not be converted into cash.|
How to apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card
You can apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card online by filling out a form on their website or you can send an SMS for a callback request for applying for this credit card.
To apply it online
- Visit this page by clicking here.
- You will see this kind of form in which you have to fill in the asked details.👇
- Enter your personal details like Your name, mobile number, city, email id, and date of birth.
- Then enter your professional details type of employment and any relationship with ICICI Bank.
- Select Yes or No radio button whether you already have a credit card or not.
- Tick the checkbox to authorize ICICI Bank to give a call for this credit card.
To apply with SMS
You can give a call back request on the following number through SMS. The format of SMS has been mentioned below.
- Type “PLAT” and SMS this on to 5676766.
- The Bank executive will call you back regarding this credit card.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
If you have any queries or doubts related to ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card or if you want to redeem your Payback points then you can dial up the following ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number.
- Dial 1860 120 7777
- You can also redeem your Payback points on calling their following customer care number 1860-258-5000
ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card Annual Fees and Other Charges
Below we have provided you the fees and charges structure of the ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card.
|Fees and Charges||Price Structure|
|Add on Card||Nil|
|Cash Advance||3.40% per month|
|Overdue Interest Rate||3.40% per month|
About This Post
We have published the informative details for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card in this post. You will see ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card benefits, features, eligibility criteria, and applying process through this post.
Moreover, we have also provided the annual fees and charges structure of the ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card in this post. You can check out important charges from the table given above.
As per our understanding after seeing the benefits and features of the ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card we would recommend that if you are a beginner and wanted to buy your first credit card then this is a perfect credit card for you.
The best part about this credit card is that it comes with no joining fee and annual fee as well as it will not require income proof etc. to get the approval of this credit card.
As this is an entry-level credit card with basic benefits that is why it is a perfect buy for a newbie or for a beginner with having a basic knowledge of credit cards.
If you are looking to build a credit history from scratch, First Progress Platinum card is a great option too.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card?
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card is a basic credit card that is the best buy for a beginner. This credit comes up with no joining fee and annual fee. You can enjoy basic benefits and earn payback points on this credit card.
What are Payback Points?
ICICI Bank and Payback have a tie-up or collaboration in which if you spend money from ICICI Credit Card you will earn Payback points in return.
Payback is the largest reward program functioning in India. You can redeem your payback points on their official website here.
What is the minimum age required to get the approval of ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card?
The applicant needs to be above 23 years of age to get ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card.
What are the joining and annual fee of ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card?
The ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card is a free credit card that comes with no joining and annual fees.
How to get quick approval of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card?
If you have any existing relationship with the ICICI Bank or have a salaried account with ICICI Bank then there are chances that your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application will be quickly approved.