In this article, you will go through ICICI Credit Card Customer Care No. related queries. As you all know, ICICI Bank is one of the reputed banks in India providing various services for its customers from home loans to business loans or from debit cards to credit cards.
Today you will know about the ICICI Credit Card Customer Care.
- ICICI bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers
- ICICI Nodal Office Contact Details
- Two More Way To Get In touch with ICICI Bank
ICICI bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers
Below are the numbers to contact a customer care executive:
- Retail banking customers- 1860 120 7777
- Wealth banking customers- 1800 103 8181
- Private banking customers- 1860 120 3399
- Business, corporate, and retail institutional banking customers- 1860 120 6699
- The tolled number for retail banking customers- 040 71403333
For earlier pending queries, less than 3 months old, dial:
1800 200 3344 (Working days and hours respectively Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Note: Keep your Service Request Number handy before you call).
Some other numbers that could be useful:
- NRIs in India: 1800 102 5600
- The non toll free number from any country to India: +91 40 3099 8025 (You can even opt for a free call back facility, the customer care executive will get back to you in a short time.)
|IndusInd Credit Card Customer Care|
Standard Chartered Credit Card Customer Care
American Express Credit Card Customer Care
PNB Credit Card Customer Care
Kotak Credit Card Customer Care
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care (City and State Wise)
Customer Care Number of major cities and states. (Tolled)
|City & States||Contact Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||📞 7306667777|
|Patna||📞 0612 3366777|
|Delhi||📞 011 33667777|
|Gurgaon||📞 0124 3366777|
|Ahmedabad||📞 079 33667777|
|Panaji||📞 0832 3366777|
|Jammu and Kashmir||9018667777|
ICICI Bank Credit Card Enquiries
- In case if your credit card has been misplaced or stolen, please reach out to the customer care official at the earliest by calling on the numbers given above in order to avoid its misuse.
- Precisely, you can use your mobile app or even can block your credit card by logging in to your internet banking account.
- In Case if your credit card got blocked, you will have to request a replacement card by dialing the customer care center from your mobile number. They will tell you about the delivery of your replacement card.
- You can even request a re-dispatch of your card if your card couldn’t be delivered and returned to ICICI. You have to make a call to customer care on any of the numbers mentioned above or simply logging into your internet banking account.
- The timings of customer care are 7:00 a.m.to 9:00 p.m.
ICICI Email Address
Write your queries and concern and send an email to [email protected]
ICICI Bank Credit Card International Helpline Numbers 24X7
For those of you whose bank is with ICICI while overseas, below are the international helpline numbers you can call.
|USA||☎ 1866 42424 48|
|Canada||☎ 1866 42424 48|
|UK||☎ 0 8081 314 151|
|Australia||☎ 011 800 0424 2448|
|Singapore||☎ 800 101 2553|
|UAE||☎ 8000 9114 001|
|NRIs residing in Hong Kong||☎ +91 40 3099 8025 (Non Toll Free)|
|Sri Lanka||☎ +94 11 4242448 (Non Toll Free)|
Other Ways for NRIs to Get in Touch
- Email: [email protected]
- Service request page: Hover over to the Service Request page on the ICICI website and choose the best option for your query and concern.
- Webchat: Additionally, you can chat with a representative by simply Logging into your internet banking account.
ICICI Nodal Office Contact Details
You can forward your complaint to the Principal Nodal Officer, Mr. Vinayak M More if your problem is still not resolved by the above channels present in this article.
Here are the contact details of the principal nodal officer:
The Principal Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank Ltd.
Bandra Kurla Complex
Email: [email protected]
Write to ICICI Bank
Note down your queries and address it to:
✉ ICICI Bank Limited,
ICICI Phone Banking Centre,
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor,
Survey no: 115/27, Plot no.12,
ICICI Bank Registered office
ICICI Bank Tower,
Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road,
ICICI Bank Towers,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051
Two More Way To Get In touch with ICICI Bank
If you are still displeased with services provided to you at your branch or have a query that is pending and yet to be addressed, Type ‘UNHAPPY’ and SMS it to 5676766.
A bank representative will cope up with you within two business days.
Contact the business head
You can also reach out to Mr. S. Roy, the business head for credit cards and personal loans to ascertain that your concerns have been addressed substantially. His contact details are:
Phone number: 022 39337932 (you can call him and tell him your complaint between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday, except on bank holidays).
Email: [email protected] (you must figuratively receive a response within 4 business days from the date of the business head receiving your email).
At last, you can even reach out to the banking ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India, if you are still unhappy with the solution provided by the Principal Nodal Officer.
- Icici Credit Card Customer Care no. along with city & states.
- International Helpline number of ICICI Credit Card.
- ICICI Bank Nodal Officer Details.
- Contact details of the business head for credit card related queries
How to contact Icici Credit Card Customer Care?
Dial 1860 120 7777 to contact ICICI credit card customer care.
What is the email address of ICICI Credit Card Customer Care?
You can write all your ICICI Banking related queries and concern to [email protected]