IDFC First Millennia Credit Card
As we all know that the IDFC first bank is the emerging bank of India. In addition to this, they have taken a remarkable step of launching 4 new credit cards.
In this post, we will tell you about IDFC First Millennia Credit Card. This credit has lots of features and benefits out of the box.
Read this full post to know about the IDFC First Bank Millennia Credit Card.
- IDFC Millennia Credit Card Rewards Structure
- IDFC Millennia Card Welcome Bonuses and Gifts
- Millennia Credit Card Money Saving Benefits
- Additional Benefits
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to generate IDFC First Bank Credit Card Pin?
- IDFC Millennia Card Fees And Charges
- How to Apply IDFC First Millennia Credit Card?
- IDFC Bank Credit Card Division Address
- About The Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here is a quick overview of IDFC First Millennia Card.
- Get upto 10x accelerated reward points on all the spending of over 20,000 rupees.
- The rewards points have unlimited validity and capping.
- It is free for the lifetime credit card.
IDFC Millennia Credit Card Rewards Structure
- It provides 10x reward points on all spending above 20,000 rupees.
- Moreover, you can also get 6x reward points on your online spending.
- Similarly, offline purchasing will accrue 3x reward points.
- On your birthday you will get 10x accelerated reward points on all your spendings.
- You will get 1 reward point for every 100 rupees spent.
- The IDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card comes with unlimited and non-expiring reward points.
- Each reward point is equal to 0.25 rupees.
Note: Millennia Credit Card will not accrue any reward point and accelerated reward point on fuel, Emi, Insurance, and Cash Withdrawal.
Read More: IDFC First Bank Toll Free Number
IDFC Millennia Card Welcome Bonuses and Gifts
There are 2 welcome benefits that will be given to the Millennia Credit cardholder.
- Get an INR 500 gift voucher for spending 15,000 rupees within the 3 months of the card set up.
- You will also get 5% of cashback on your first EMI transaction within the 3 months of the card being issued.
Millennia Credit Card Money Saving Benefits
There are amazing super saver benefits provided to the Millennia credit cardholders. Check out the details below.
- The cash withdrawal from ATM is interest-free for upto 48 days.
- Millennia Credit Card comes with zero over-limit fees and add on charges.
- There will be no charges levied on reward redemption.
- Moreover, just 9% interest per annum will be charged.
The benefits of this credit card are not over yet. A list of a few more benefits has published below.
- Get a maximum of 25% discount or upto 100 rupees off on booking movie tickets. However, this offer is applicable once a month.
- Moreover, you are entitled to receive 4 railway lounge visits per quarter.
- You will also enjoy upto 20% discount on over 1500 restaurants within India and a 15% discount on over three thousand Health and wellness outlets.
- Moreover, you will also save money on fuel surcharge on all the petrol pumps within India. However, the maximum waiver will be 200 rupees per month.
- Additionally, 2 lakh rupees personal accident cover and a lost card liability cover of 25,000 rupees will provided to the cardholders.
So far, the bank has disclosed normal eligibility criteria for which the details are published below.
- Indian Citizens have the option to apply for this credit card.
- Moreover, only existing IDFC Bank customers can apply for this credit card in the beginning.
- This credit card will be available for the selected customers in the beginning.
How to generate IDFC First Bank Credit Card Pin?
One of the most important things after having a credit card is to generate a pin. The process is quite simple and there are 2 ways to generate Idfc credit card pin or password.
The methods have displayed below.
- The first way to generate Idfc credit card pin is to call on the following number.
1860 500 1111
- The second method to generate IDFC Bank Credit Password is online. The link is provided below and you need to copy this link in your browser.
IDFC Millennia Card Fees And Charges
The fees and charges structure has provided below.
|Interest Rate||Starting from 0.75% to 2.99% per month|
|Reward Points Redemption Charges||Free|
|Foreign Currency Markup Charges||3.5%|
|Late Payment Charges||Minimum 100 rupees to maximum 1000 rupees|
|Cash Advance (International & Domestic)||250 rupees|
Click here for full details of charges and fees.
How to Apply IDFC First Millennia Credit Card?
As of now, the bank has only disclosed the number of credit card they will provide in near future. However, they have not launched the credit card yet.
But you can go on their official website and click on the “Notify Me on Launch” and the bank will send you a notification during the launch of credit cards.
IDFC Bank Credit Card Division Address
The following is the address of the IDFC Bank Credit Card division.
IDFC FIRST Bank Limited
Credit Card & Allied Services Division
10TH FLOOR, TOWER 2A, UNIT NO. 1001-1002,
One India Bulls Centre,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
Helpline Number: 1860 500 1111
Email: [email protected]
About The Post
We have provided the information on IDFC First Millennia Credit Card that is soon to be launched. The bank has taken a remarkable step by announcing that they will launch their 4 credit cards in the future.
As we know, banking services are totally incomplete without the presence of credit cards. We will publish more details of Millennia Card in future.
Moreover, all the information is published by using official sources. The motive is to provide informational content only.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
When was the IDFC Millennia Credit Card Launched?
So far, the bank has provided its plan to launch its 4 credit cards. But, they have not launched the credit card yet.
Will I Get a fuel surcharge waiver?
Yes, you can avail of a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of 200 rupees every month.
What is the joining fees of IDFC First Bank Millennia Credit Card?
This card is totally free of cost with having no joining charges.
What are the annual fees of the IDFC First Millennia Card?
Similarly, there are no annual charges for IDFC First Millennia Card.