IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card is an amazing fuel credit card that will allow you to save a good amount of money on fuel transactions.
Moreover, IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card has lots of benefits, features, as well as, this card provides turbo points which we will discuss below.
Read the full post below to know how you can earn up to 71 litres of fuel for the first year.
- Citibank IndianOil Credit Card Welcome Benefits
- IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card Benefits & Features
- Citibank IndianOil Credit Card Fees & Charges
- IndianOil Citibank Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
- How To Apply IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card Online?
- IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card Pros and Cons
- Ideal For
- About The Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Citibank IndianOil Credit Card Welcome Benefits
The IndianOil Citibank Platinum Card provides welcome benefits to its customers and the details have been provided below.
As a new customer, you will get 250 turbo points on your first spending within the first month of card issuance.
IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card Benefits & Features
IndianOil Citi Fuel Credit Card provides benefits and features like turbo points, accelerated rewards, instant redemption, etc. Let’s understand all the benefits and features of the IndianOil Citibank Visa Credit Card.
Accelerated Reward Points On Fuel Category
- You are entitled to earn 4 turbo points for every 150 rupees spent on an Indian Oil Fuel pump.
- Moreover, you will also get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on your fuel transaction.
- There is a capping of 267 turbo points per transaction.
- The fuel surcharge waiver and turbo points can be earned only when you swipe your Citibank credit card on IndianOil petrol pumps and Citibank swipe machines.
Read This Also– Check your Citibank Credit Card Application Status Online
Turbo Points On Daily Needs Items
- Earn 2 turbo points for every 150 rupees spent online or offline on supermarket and grocery stores.
- Moreover, you can earn 1 turbo point for spending every 150 rupees on all other spends except fuel and grocery.
- You can earn 2 turbo points for every 150 rupees spent only when you spend up to 5000 rupees (67 turbo points) per month. If the amount exceeds more than 5,000 rupees then you will only get 1 turbo point for every 150 rupees in the supermarket and grocery category.
Reward Points Redemption
It is quite easy to redeem IndianOil Citibank Visa Credit Card reward points. You can check the details below.
- If you want instant redemption of your turbo points on purchasing fuel from the Indian Oil Petrol pump, then you can send an SMS for the same.
- The redemption rate you will get for fuel is 1 turbo point=1 rupee.
Moreover, you can refer to the table given below which will provide the details of turbo points redemption rate for different categories.
|Category||Redemption Value of 1 turbo point||Minimum Points to redeem|
|Fuel purchased from (IOC)||1 rupee||250|
|Offline shopping with partner store||INR 0.30||250|
|Online Shopping||Travel Website- INR 0.25|
Other Online Portal- INR 0.30
|Air miles||0.75 miles||100|
Lifetime Validity Of Reward Points
The turbo points earn with this IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card comes with lifetime validity. As long as your card is active, the points will remain in your account.
Annual Fee Waiver
The annual charge of this credit card is 1000 rupees plus GST. However, it can be waived off by spending 30,000 rupees or above with this Citibank IndianOil Credit Card.
Citibank IndianOil Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Cash Advance fee||2.5% or minimum 500 rupees whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Charges||Nil for dues up to 1000 rupees|
→ INR 450 for dues between 1000 to 5000 rupees.
INR 700 for dues between 5000 to 10000 rupees.
INR 950 for dues above 10000 rupees.
|Over Limit charges||2.5% or a minimum of 500 rupees whichever is higher|
|Foreign currency mark up charges||3.50%|
IndianOil Citibank Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
The details of eligibility criteria and the documents required for the IndianOil Citibank Platinum Card are provided below.
- Your annual income must be 4 lakh rupees or above.
- You must be residing in the Citibank Serviceable city.
As a result of the intense competition among lenders, consumers now have the option of getting a credit card from First Progress Platinum even if they have no prior credit history.
- Proof of identity and address
- Pan Card photocopy
- Aadhar Card
- A salaried person needs to submit the last 2 salary slips.
- A self-employed individual needs to submit their IT return.
How To Apply IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card Online?
You can easily apply Citibank Indian Oil Fuel Credit Card online by following the steps below.
- First, you need to visit this official link.
- Then, you need to enter your contact details.
- Enter your full name, email id, mobile number.
- After that, you need to enter your personal and professional details.
- Then you need to click on the Submit button.
IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card Pros and Cons
IndianOil Citibank fuel credit card has some pros and cons which we have discussed below.
|Accelerated Reward Points||Turbo Points on fuel can be earned on IOC fuel pumps only.|
|Lifetime Validity of Reward Points||Citibank Pos Machine is required at IOC fuel pump to earn turbo points on fuel transactions.|
|Customers can get up to 71 litres of free fuel in the first year from authorized Indian oil fuel pumps.||Citibank is serviceable at limited Indian cities only.|
How can I redeem my Citibank IndianOil points?
The method to redeem the Citibank IndianOil points is mentioned below.
- Use your Citibank IndianOil credit card to make payment on any of the bank’s EDC machines.
- An SMS of reward points redemption link will be sent to your registered phone no. which is valid for 24 hours.
- Now, you have to confirm the no. of points to redeem and tap the “Redeem Now” button to make payment with the points.
What is the joining offer of Indian Oil Citibank credit card?
As of now the joining offer of the Indian Oil Citibank credit card is 250 reward points if you use it for spending within the first month of card issuance.
This Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card is ideal for those customers who spend around 4 to 5 thousand rupees per month on fuel. Moreover, this credit card provides benefits on fuel at Indian Oil petrol pumps only.
So, we would recommend if Citibank is serviceable in your location as well as there are lots of Indian Oil fuel pumps near your area then you can surely go for this Citibank IOC Credit Card.
About The Post
This post has the information for Indian Oil Visa Platinum Credit Card which is dedicated to those customers who are looking for the best fuel credit card to save their hard-earned money on fuel transactions.
Moreover, we have also provided its benefits, features, pros, and cons so that you can easily understand if this fuel credit card works for you or not.
However, it is advised to buy this credit card only when there are a lot of Indian Oil petrol pumps available in your nearby location.
Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Citibank IndianOil Credit Card?
IndianOil Citibank Visa Platinum Credit Card is a fuel credit card that provides turbo points on your fuel transactions made at IOC petrol pumps. It offers accelerated rewards, turbo points on fuel and grocery shopping, etc.
What is Turbo points in Citibank credit card?
Turbo points are reward points which you will earn by swiping your IndianOil Citibank Fuel credit card at IOC fuel pumps, groceries, supermarkets, online, and offline shopping.
Do I get Airport Lounge Access with Citibank Indian Oil Fuel Credit Card?
No, you will not get complimentary airport lounge access or railway lounge access with this credit card.