IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status helps to track the current status of your credit card application. However, you can track your Indusind credit card status online as well as offline.
Read the full post on How to check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application status online and offline. In the offline method, you have to contact the IndusInd Bank credit card customer care.
- Track IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status Online
- How can I check my IndusInd credit card application status Offline?
- How to apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online?
- How to apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Offline?
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Track IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status Online
The online method is one of the best ways to check Indusind Credit Card application status online. The reason is, it is time saving and you do not have to put much effort.
Here are the steps to get Indusind credit card status online.
- Search Indusind Bank on google or directly visit their official website.
- Now, put the cursor on “Products” tab and click on “Cards”.
- Select the “Credit Cards” option and visit the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Track Application Link” and this page will appear on your screen.
- To check the IndusInd credit card status you have to enter your application id and mobile number.
- In the final step, hit the “Submit” button.
Note: If any of the information provided by you found incorrect will result in “No records found”. Moreover, the mobile number provided by you should match the same that was provided in the application form.
Read More: IndusInd Credit Card Bill Payment
How can I check my IndusInd credit card application status Offline?
You can simply check your IndusInd Bank credit card application status through customer care number and branch visit. Both the process has been mentioned below.
Via IndusInd Bank Credit Card Customer Care ☎
The following Indusind bank helpline numbers will help you to get the status of your Indusind bank credit card.
- Dial the following toll free IndusInd Credit card customer care number. – ☎ 1860-500-5004.
- Similarly, you can also reach the following helpline number for the same. – ☎ 022-44066666
Via Branch Visit
Moreover, if the above numbers were not reachable or the line remains busy for a long time, you can visit IndusInd nearest bank branch for the same. Simply provide your application number and other details to the bank official to know your application status.
Things to take care of
Moreover, you have to take care of few important things while checking Indusind credit card status offline. The key points are discussed below.
- Keep your application reference number or form number handy before making a call to IndusInd customer care.
- Moreover, keep your identity proof with you for the same. Main id proof includes Pan card, Aadhar card, etc.
- Similarly, whenever you are visiting the bank branch for the same keep the above mentioned documents handy as well.
How to apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online?
One of the easiest and the best ways to apply for an IndusInd Bank credit card is online. There are two ways to apply for an IndusInd Bank credit card online. Both of them have been discussed below.
- Via IndusInd Bank website online form
- Via Email
Let’s understand the process step by step in detail.
Via IndusInd Bank website online form
The easiest and quick way to get an Indusind Bank credit card is to apply it through the official website. Follow the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to visit IndusInd Bank’s official website here.
- From the left, choose the “Credit Cards” option.
- The page will display various credit cards and you have to select that credit card that suits you.
- After that, you have to click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- Now, on this new page, you have to fill in the following information.
- Your city name
- Income Source
- Gross Fixed Monthly Income
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
After providing all the above mentioned details, the bank will check the eligibility of the applicant. If he or she fulfills the requirements the bank will approve your application or vice versa.
Moreover, if the applicant wants to contact Indusind Bank via email for applying for a credit card he or she has to send an email to the following email address.
Note: In the email subject line mention that you want to apply for a specific IndusInd Bank credit card.
How to apply for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Offline?
IndusInd Bank credit card can also be applied offline by simply visiting the nearby bank branch. There you have to meet the bank official and ask them about the procedure of applying for a new credit card.
Moreover, keep the important details handy such as id and address proof, pan card, bank statement, and your income proof.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IndusInd Bank has provided online and offline ways to check IndusInd Bank credit card application status. For online, you have to go to the official website of IndusInd Bank and use your mobile number and application id.
Similarly, to check status offline visit the nearby IndusInd bank branch or dial the IndusInd Bank credit card customer care number.
It means the application reference number and mobile number you have entered are incorrect. Moreover, this would also happen when the bank data is not updated. So, wait for almost 24 hours and more, and then recheck your status.
This usually happens when you failed to provide valid documents or have chosen a high or premium range credit card. So, apply for that credit card only that is eligible according to your current income.
Yes, you can reapply again for that credit card. However, there is a term and condition for that. You can only apply again for that credit card after 6 months.