IndusInd Bank is a well-renowned bank providing its valuable financial services throughout the country. For Indusind Credit Cards the bank has provided multiple ways to pay IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment on time.
Making timely payments of credit cards will improve your credit score as well as you do not need to pay high interest on late payments.
Below we will provide you all the details for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Online and Offline methods.
- How To Pay IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment Online
- How To Pay IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How To Pay IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment Online
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment options are available for both IndusInd and Non-IndusInd Bank account holders. Below you will see the various options of online payment.
- IndusNet – Internet Banking
- Bill Desk
- Visa Money Transfer (VMT)
- NEFT/IMPS/RTGS Transfer
Let’s check all the above methods in detail.
Read More: IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status
You can make your IndusInd Credit Card Bill Payment from your Indusind Bank account by using Indusind Net banking. You first need to register yourself on IndusNet Internet banking then follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the official website of IndusInd Bank here. www.indusind.com
- Click on the login dropdown on the homepage and select Personal and click on “Netbanking”.
- Choose Login with a password and enter your user id and password.
- Select “Funds Transfer” and add beneficiary name and other card details.
- Opt “To any Visa Card” under Transfer funds.
- Select your IndusInd Bank account from you which wants to make payment.
- Choose the credit card for which you have to initiate the payment.
- Add the transaction amount and ensure the transaction date.
- Validate the transaction by entering the password and OTP.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online Payment through Bill Desk
Bill Desk is a third party website that will allow you to make IndusInd Bank Card Payment online. Below we have mentioned the steps that will allow you to make hassle-free payments. You can choose any of your supported bank accounts from the billdesk option.
- Visit on this website https://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/induscard/indus_card.jsp
- Choose your credit card type. VISA / MasterCard / American Express
- Enter your IndusInd Credit Card Number twice, email-id, mobile number, and transaction amount.
- Choose the bank account from the drop-down list and click on “Submit”.
- You will be redirected to your bank’s net banking website.
- Then enter your net banking login credentials.
- The amount will be reflected within 3 working days.
- You will receive a transaction reference number.
|Read About this Information Also 👇👇|
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment
Transfer Money from Credit Card to Bank Account
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
IndusInd Bank Card Payment can be paid with the help of Paytm. Below we will provide you the steps to initiate the transaction that will allow you to make IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online Payment easily.
- Open this Paytm link https://paytm.com/credit-card-bill-payment/indusind-bank 👈
- Enter your Paytm Visa/ AMEX/ MasterCard credit card number.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Then follow the instructions accordingly on the screen.
Visa Money Transfer (VMT)
In order to improve your credit score and to get relief from high interest on due amounts, you can opt for VMT (Visa Money Transfer) facility by using your other bank account to pay off your IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bills.
Below we have provided the list of 14 VMT facilities supported banks.
|Axis Bank||Barclays Bank|
|Canara Bank||Catholic Syrian Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Development Credit Bank|
|HDFC Bank||HSBC Bank|
|ICICI Bank||IDBI Bank|
|IndusInd Bank||Kotak Bank|
|State Bank of India||Standard Chartered Bank|
IndusInd Credit Card Bill Payment can be done from your any other bank’s savings account through NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS transfer. To enjoy the hassle-free payment services follow the steps given below.
- Visit your Non-IndusInd Bank Internet Banking website and select “online funds transfer”.
- Add your IndusInd Credit Card as a beneficiary for funds transfer.
- Start the online funds transfer with IndusInd Card added as the beneficiary.
Steps to Add IndusInd Bank Credit Card as Beneficiary
After logging into your Non-IndusInd Bank’s Net Banking account follow the steps given below to add IndusInd Credit as beneficiary. However, IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment Neft is a common practice to pay off the pending dues online.
- Click on the “Add Beneficiary” related tab on your net banking portal.
- Choose “IndusInd Bank” from the drop-down menu.
- Select your City and Branch and enter the following IFSC Code. INDB0000018
- Enter your 16 digit IndusInd Card number or 15 digits IndusInd Credit Card Number in case of AMEX Credit Card.
Now, we will tell you about the process to make IndusInd Credit Card Payment through offline methods. Read the remaining post below to get all the details.
How To Pay IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
IndusInd Bank offers offline methods as well for making IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment on time. Below we have listed the offline methods that will help you to understand the offline mode of Payment.
- ATM Funds Transfer
- NACH (National Automated Clearing House)
- Auto- Debit Facility
Below we will tell you step by step all the details of the above methods.
You can pay your IndusInd Bank Bill Payment by using Cheque/Draft. Follow the steps provided below.
- Write your cheque or draft in favor of IndusInd Bank Credit Card Number.
- Note your name and the mobile number behind the cheque.
- Attest your tear away payment slip with your cheque/draft.
→→ Things to keep in mind before making payments through Cheque
- As per the RBI guidelines, only CTS compliant cheques will be accepted.
- Drop your cheque before 4 days of the due date.
- IndusInd Bank does not accept post-dated cheques.
ATM Funds Transfer
You can also use IndusInd Bank Atm to pay off your IndusInd Bank Credit Card bills. With atm, you can pay your IndusInd bank credit card bill payment through the debit card. The steps have been mentioned below.
- Visit the nearest IndusInd Bank Atm and Enter your Debit Card Pin.
- Tap on the “VISA Credit Card Bill Payment” option.
- Choose your account type.
- Enter your IndusInd Bank Credit Card Number as beneficiary.
- Enter the transaction amount and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the payment.
You can also use the National Automated Clearing House (NACH) facility to pay off your IndusInd Credit Card bills on time.
For this, you have to download the NACH form and authorize the IndusInd Bank to debit your other bank account towards your credit card bill payment.
- Download the NACH Form by clicking here. https://www.indusind.com/content/dam/indusind-platform-images/home/pdf/nach-mandate-instruction-form.pdf
- Enter all the details asked in the form and mail it to the bank address and give authorization to the bank to debit your bank account for your credit card bill payment.
- Make the payment before 3 working days of the due date.
Similarly, you can make IndusInd Credit Card Payment in cash by visiting the IndusInd Branch available in the following cities. All you need to provide your 16 digit credit card number.
Note: You will be charged 100 rupees as a service fee per transaction.
If you find it difficult to remember the payment due date then you can set up Auto-Debit Facility for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment and the amount will automatically be debited from your IndusInd Bank account.
- Download the Auto-Debit Form by https://www.indusind.com/content/dam/indusind-platform-images/home/pdf/Auto-Debit-form_IndusInd%20Bank.pdf.👈👈
- Fill all the required details and mail the form to the concerned address.
- Authorize the bank to debit your IndusInd Bank account pre-determined amount against the due amount.
Ensure the account you choose should be your sole or joint account with “either” “any” signing mandate.
You can opt for a wire transfer from the local branch abroad to make payments towards your IndusInd Bank Credit Card. IndusInd Bank works with around 250 world’s topmost banks and is a part of the SWIFT Organization (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication).
Follow the steps given below.
- Walk into your local bank branch abroad and ask them to credit your account from your correspondent bank.
- Inform the details of the currency you want to send.
- For wire transfer, your bank has to mention “our” in the charges column.
Note: The bank may charge you a certain fee for wire transfer. Check the details with your local bank branch.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the IFSC Code of IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment?
To make payments for IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment online through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS you have to use the following Ifsc Code. INDB0000018
How to pay my IndusInd Bank credit card bill payment online?
There are multiple ways to pay IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment Online. Below we have mentioned the best available options to make payments online.
- IndusNet-Internet Banking
- VMT(VISA Money Transfer)
We have provided all the details of the above methods with full information in this post. Read it out to know more.
I do not have an IndusInd Bank account what are my options to pay bills online?
There are 3 best options available for Non-IndusInd Bank account holder to pay off their dues for IndusInd Credit Card Payment online to avoid late payment charges. The details have been mentioned below.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Billdesk is one of the best and trusted options for Non-IndusInd bank account holders to pay off their bills timely online. However, the transactions made with the third party portal.
Another, option for making IndusInd Credit Card Bill Payment is IMPS. With this option, you can use another bank savings account for making payments against your IndusInd Bank Credit Card Dues.
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Payment Neft is another best method to clear the dues on time by using other bank savings account.