How to pay Citibank credit card bill with a debit card online?
Whenever you make a purchase with your Citibank credit card, the first thing to do is bill payment. There are many ways to clear the credit card dues online and offline.
In this post, you will learn how to pay Citibank credit card bill with a debit card online. However, the process is easy, and we will guide you step by step for making Citibank credit card bill payment.
- Payment of Citibank Credit Card Bill By Using A Debit Card
- Methods To Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill Online Through Debit Card by using Billdesk
- Steps To Clear Citibank Credit Card Bills with Debit Card using E-Wallets
- About The Post
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Payment of Citibank Credit Card Bill By Using A Debit Card
It is not mandatory to hold Citibank savings account to get a Citibank credit card. Moreover, you can clear your Citibank credit card dues with another bank savings account.
However, the best way to do so is to make a bill payment from your debit card online. For this, you can use a third-party website known as Billdesk. You can easily make Citibank credit card bill payment through Billdesk by using your debit card.
Read More: Citibank Credit Card Online Payment
Methods To Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill Online Through Debit Card by using Billdesk
Billdesk is one of the most trusted bill payment platforms in India. With Billdesk, you can clear all your outstanding credit card bills online within 2 minutes. The steps to make Citibank credit card bill payment through Billdesk is mentioned below.
- Type “Billdesk Citibank Epay” on your google search bar.
- Tap on the Billdesk official website link in Google search.
- Enter your Citibank Bank Credit card number twice.
- Fill in the required personal information like email address, mobile number, the amount to be paid.
- Click on the “Select Bank” drop-down column and choose your bank.
- Click on the “Epay Now” button.
- Now, you need to enter the details of your debit card.
- After typing in all the details, click on “Pay Now”.
Steps To Clear Citibank Credit Card Bills with Debit Card using E-Wallets
Nowadays, you have more options to clear Citibank credit card bill online. These options include the CRED app, Paytm, Phonepe, etc.
These e-wallets are also one of the trusted sources to pay Citibank credit card bill online with a Debit card.
Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill Online by CRED App
CRED is a mobile app that helps you to make Citibank Credit card payment online. Moreover, it provides wonderful offers and cashback on payment of your credit card bills.
Here are the steps to use Cred App for making Citibank credit card bill payment through a debit card.
- Visit Play Store / IOS store and search “Cred”.
- Install the application on your android or ios phone.
- Add your credit card to this app.
- Tap on “Cards” and click on “Pay Now”.
- Now, type the amount you want to pay and click on “Proceed”.
- Choose the “Debit Card” payment method.
- Enter your debit card details.
- Then, follow all the asked information to complete the payment.
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment Online Through Paytm
Gone are the days when people use Paytm for mobile and DTH recharges and utility bill payments. Nowadays, people are using the Paytm app and website for credit card bill payment as well.
Here are the steps that will help you to make Citibank Credit Card Payment Online through Paytm.
- Open the Paytm official website.
- Visit the “Credit card bill payment section”.
- Enter the details of your credit card and the amount you want to pay.
- Tap on the “Proceed” button.
- Now, from the modes of payment, choose the “Debit Card” option.
- Enter all the required information to complete the payment.
Read More: Paytm KYC Online Verification
Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment Through PhonePe App
Phonepe is another e-wallet that provides a credit card bill payment option to its users. This facility was started in the year 2018.
Here are the steps which you need to follow to pay Citibank credit card bill online using Phonepe.
- Visit your App store and search “Phonepe”.
- Install the application and open the app to complete the KYC information first.
- Then, click on the “Credit Card” option on the first page of the app.
- Choose the credit card company. i.e. MasterCard, Rupay, Visa, American Express.
- Enter the credentials of your credit card. i.e. 16 digit number.
- Touch the “Confirm” icon and enter the amount on the next page.
- Click on the “Pay Bill” option and the amount will deduct from your registered bank account via UPI (Unified Payment Interface)
- It will take 2 to 3 days to reflect the amount on your credit card.
Visit PhonePe Here.
About The Post
This post contains information content on How do I pay my Citibank credit card with a debit card. However, there are lots of options to pay Citibank credit card bills online and offline.
But, we told the dedicated payment method of using a debit card. Moreover, we have explained the detailed information to make Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment through Billdesk.
Additionally, we have also provided the steps to make Citibank credit card payment online through apps and e-wallets by using debit cards.
Do you believe you require additional assistance? You can apply for the Destiny MasterCard, which doesn’t require you to have flawless credit.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Do I make Citibank Credit Card Payment by using another bank debit card?
Yes, you can use another bank debit card to clear the dues of your Citibank credit card bills. There are third party websites available to make this happen.
Moreover, there are some payment apps available that allow its users to clear the pending bills. The payment methods are described below.
Is it safe to use Billdesk to clear Citibank credit card bills?
Yes, Billdesk is a reputed website that is partnered with almost all the major banks of India. The risk appears only when malware attacks your Pc or smartphone.
Is it safe to make Citibank credit card bill payment through Phonepe?
Yes, Phonepe is totally safe which is why they have millions of downloads in the app store. Moreover, they provide amazing rewards on bill payment to its users.
How long it will take to reflect the amount in my credit card account by using PhonePe?
The time mentioned on the app is 2 working days. However, sometimes it will take one more extra day in some cases.
Which is fast Cred, Paytm, Or PhonePe?
Usually, all these third party apps reflect the amount in your credit card account in 2 working days. However, they may be different in terms of rewards and cashback on bill payments.