Pay Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill
Today, we all must have aware of credit cards. This works like a magic and helps us to enjoy cashback offers and reward points.
Standard Chartered Bank also provides a wide range of credit cards to its customers, so that they can save money and enjoy cashback.
However, to enjoy the benefits in the right way, credit card bill payment plays a major role. Timely payments will keep you away from huge debts and high-interest rates.
This post will provide you with the details of various methods to pay Standard Chartered Bank credit card bill online and offline.
- Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Online Methods
- Offline Payment Methods To Pay Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill
- What is Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Ifsc Code?
- Methods To Pay Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Online
- Methods To Make Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
Read More: Standard Chartered Ultimate Card
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Online Methods
There are several ways through which you can make Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online. Below we have provided the methods to pay off credit card bills.
- VISA Credit Card Payment
- Online Banking
- Bill Desk
Offline Payment Methods To Pay Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill
SCB Credit Card Bill Payment can also be paid off with offline methods. This method works well for non-internet-savvy customers.
- Cheque Payment
- Cash Payment
- Phone Banking
- Auto Debit
- Payment Apportionment
What is Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Ifsc Code?
Before proceeding to the online credit card bill payment, you must be aware of the SCB credit card bill payment Ifsc Code. The Ifsc Code is provided below.
Read More: Standard Chartered Digi Smart Credit Card
Methods To Pay Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Online
There are many ways to make safer and secure bill payment for SCB Credit Cards. Check the detailed information below.
NEFT/IBFT is one of the safest ways to pay Standard Chartered Bank credit card bills online. Simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first step is to add the SCB credit card as a beneficiary.
- Then, enter the following ifsc code “SCBL0036001”.
- In the bank address column enter “MG Road, Mumbai”.
- Now, you can pay your credit card dues from your bank account.
VISA Credit Card Payment
Visa Credit Card Payment is a dedicated online payment service for Visa Credit Card. You can use your SCB account for transferring the funds to any Visa Card.
However, one must be registered with online banking for making Visa Credit Card Payment. To initiate the payment, you need to add your credit card as a beneficiary.
Note: If you are a MasterCard credit card user, then you can not use this service to pay off your bills.
You can use Online Banking to clear all your SCB credit card dues. However, you are required to register yourself first for Online banking.
There are 2 ways to sign up for online banking. The first one is “Instant Registration” and the second is “Using temporary id and password”. You need to follow the process which is mentioned below.
- Click on this official link.
- Under the New to online banking tab, click on “Instant Registration”.
- Tick the “Terms and conditions” checkbox.
- A drop down will appear and select ATM / Debit Card Number.
- Enter your Atm card number and pin and click on “Next”.
- Now, an OTP (One time password) will be sent to your registered phone number.
- Now, you are ready to make a new user id and password.
- After signing up you can clear all your SCB credit card bills with online banking.
Note: Your mobile number must be registered with Standard Chartered Bank. The reason is you will receive an OTP and without OTP you are not able to register with online banking.
If you need a credit card quickly, apply for the First Access card and receive a confirmation in 60 seconds.
Using temporary id and password
- Visit the same link which is mentioned above.
- Under the “Instant Registration” link, click on “Register Using Temporary Id and Password”.
- A page will appear to tick the “Terms & Conditions” checkbox.
- After clicking you have to enter the Temporary Id and password.
- Click on the “Next” button.
Note: The temporary id is sent on the user’s phone banking, registered email-id, and branch. Similarly, the temporary pin has provided to the users via Sms on their mobile number or pin mailer.
You can also make your Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Payment through Billdesk. This will help you to transfer the amount from the Billdesk partnered banks.
- Open the Billdesk Portal.
- Then, choose your card type. i.e. Mastercard, Visa.
- Now, you have to enter your Standard Chartered Credit card number twice.
- Enter your email id, mobile number, and the outstanding amount.
- Choose the bank from the drop-down column and click on “Pay Now”.
- Now, you will be redirected to the selected bank portal.
- Add your net banking credentials and authenticate the amount to be transacted.
- The amount will be debited and it will reflect on your credit card account within 3 working days.
Moreover, you will get a confirmation message for your online transaction along with the transaction reference number upon the successful payment.
Paytm which is a popular e-wallet in India also provides the facility of making SCB Credit Card Bill Payment Online. This way you can pay off all your dues in time.
Here are some simple steps that will help you to pay Standard Chartered credit card bills.
- Visit the following Paytm link.
- In the left corner, a column will appear.
- Here you have to type your SCB credit card number and hit the “Proceed” button.
- Type the amount you want to pay.
- Choose any of the modes of payment. UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking.
Methods To Make Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline
Those customers who are not aware of internet usage can pay Standard Chartered credit card bill offline. The methods to make offline payments for credit card bills are discussed below.
You can make SCB Credit Card Payment through Cheque. For this, you have to visit the SCB branch and tell the executive that you want to deposit a cheque in your credit card account.
Similarly, you can also clear your SCB Credit bills with cash. The process is similar to a cheque deposit. You also need to visit the nearby SCB branch to proceed with the payment.
One of the simplest ways to pay off Scb credit card bills is to dial the Standard Chartered Phone banking numbers. Request the phone banking executive to transfer the amount to your credit card. The phone banking helpline numbers have provided below.
|Siliguri||1800 345 5000 (Calls must be made within India only)|
|Gurgaon, Noida||011 66014444 / 011 39404444|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam, Mathura, Proddatur, Dehradun, Saharanpur||1800 345 1000 (Calls must be made within India only)|
|Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune||6601 4444 / 3940 4444|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||6601 444 / 3940 444|
ECS (Electronic Clearing System) is one of the safest ways to make SCB credit card payments offline. There is no need to set a reminder or tick the payment date in the calendar.
The outstanding amount will auto-debited from your savings bank account each month. However, you have to follow the instruction that has mentioned below.
- You have to download Form A, Form B, Form C first.
- Fill in all the required details in these forms.
- Submit Form A to your bank where you have maintaining your account.
- After that, Form B and Form C should be submitted to the Standard Chartered Bank.
- All the forms that have described above should have dropped in the cheque drop box or kindly mail them to the address that has displayed in the form.
- Moreover, you have to attach the photocopy of the blank canceled cheque issued by your bank along with the above mentioned forms.
The Payment Apportionment method has used when you consist of more than one SCB credit card. With this facility, you have the option to distribute the payments.
For this, you have to contact the SCB phone banking or you can even write an email to the following email address.
How do I pay my credit card bill SCB?
Here is the answer on how do I pay my SC credit card bill. There are various modes of payment which we have published below.
You can always use your SCB net banking account to pay off your SC credit card dues. Just login with your SC net banking credentials & make the payment online.
If you have another bank account you can make your SC credit card payment via billdesk. This platform will deduct the amount from your other bank savings account.
Where can I pay my Standard Chartered Credit Card?
You can pay your Standard Chartered Credit Card bill offline at the nearby SCB branches. Just fill in the cash deposit form against your SC credit card and handover it to the teller.
Alternatively, you can also use cheque payment to clear the SCB dues on time. Once you fill the cheque then drop it in the cheque dropbox.
What are the best ways to pay Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Bill Online?
SCB has provided some useful ways to pay Standard Chartered Credit Card bill online. The following are the ways that you must follow.
- VISA Credit Card Payment
- Online Banking
- Bill Desk
What is the full form of IBFT?
The IBFT stands for Inter Bank Fund Transfer.
I have made a Standard Chartered credit card bill payment through billdesk yesterday. How long it will take to reflect the amount in my credit card account?
If you have done the transaction through billdesk, the amount will be reflected in your credit card account within 3 working days.
Can I make a credit card bill payment via contacting customer care?
Yes, the SCB allows you to make your bill payment via contacting the phone banking numbers.
Is ECS (Electronic Clearing System) is a good option?
Yes, ECS is one of the best options when it comes to paying Standard Chartered Bank credit card bills. This is because you do not have to remind the payment dates and the account will be auto-debited to complete the payment of your credit card bills.
For more information visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank.