PNB Customer Care number: Punjab National Bank (PNB) is a government leading financial bank providing multiple financial products to their customers. In order to address the queries, the PNB customer care number is available to contact anytime.
Below you will find the Punjab National Bank Customer Care Number through which you can get your queries addressed.
PNB Customer Care Toll-Free Number
Here are the Punjab National bank customer care number which will help in solving your queries or registering your complaints. Moreover, both of these are PNB toll-free no.
- 1800 180 2222 (Toll-Free)
- 1800 103 2222 (Toll-Free)
These numbers can also be used to block your lost or stolen card or for hotlisting your card.
PNB Customer Care Email Id
You can also write an email to Punjab National Bank at the following email address.
PNB Customer Care Tolled Number
If you are unable to contact Punjab National Bank on their toll-free helpline number, then you can dial the following tolled number.
PNB Customer Care Other Services
Punjab National Bank provides missed call services to their customers. Below you will find the details.
How can I know my PNB account balance?
Give a missed call on 1800 180 2223 to get the details of your PNB account balance from your registered mobile number.
Similarly, you can give a miss call on the following tolled number for the same.
PNB Credit Card Customer Care Number
To contact PNB credit card customer care support, contact the following number to get your queries addressed:
1800 180 2345 / 0120-4616200
PNB Housing Finance Customer Care
Punjab national bank housing finance customers can contact any of the following numbers and even email them to get solutions for their queries.
- Email Id: @pnbhfl.com
PNB International Customer Care Helpline Number
International Customers or NRIs can contact the following number for a quick solution for their queries and complaints.
PNB Complaint Tracking
Punjab National Bank provides tracking and submission service on their official website. You can track your complaint status from there. Follow the steps below:
- Visit PNB official website
- Hover over contact us and click.
- There you will find tracking and submission complaint status. Click on it
- This will take you to a new window and there you can fill out your respective details and track your status.
PNB Nodal Officer Detail
If your queries or complaints are still pending or the above channels are not able to find the right solution, then you can contact the PNB Nodal Officer for further investigation.
Principal Nodal Officer
Punjab National Bank
Head Office – 5, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110001
Phone Number: +91-11-23716185
Fax Number: +91 11 2332 3707
PNB Head Office
Punajab National Bank
New Delhi 110001, India
How can I complain to PNB online?
In order to complain to PNB Online you have to use the following steps.
- Visit this PNB Complaint Link.
- Go down below and tap the “Submit Complaint” option.
- This will redirect you to the CGRMS Form page.
- Choose the “Customer Type” option.
- Now, a list of fields will appear. Type all the asked information.
- Solve the captcha which is given in the image.
- Click on “Submit”.
Moreover, you can track your complaint status as well. Open the above-mentioned link to know the complaint status.
How do I know my PNB account number?
There are few ways to know the PNB account number. Some of these are:
- Visit PNB nearest atm.
- Insert your Pnb Debit card inside.
- Type the passcode of your debit card.
- Now, your account number will be displayed on the Atm screen.
- Else you can opt for a mini statement slip as it also contains the account number.
- Call 18001802222 or 18001032222 by using your registered mobile no.
- Provide the required identity details to the call executive.
- The call executive will now verify you as per your provided documents.
- Post verification, you can ask the executive to provide your PNB account number.
Use PNB net banking account to know your PNB account number. Once you will log in to your Punjab National Bank internet banking dashboard you can find your account number in the account summary section.
What is PNB Customer Id?
Generally, a PNB customer id is a user id that helps to access the internet banking services of Punjab National Bank. However, most of the time account holders forget their customer id, at that time they can visit their home branch to ask for the customer id. Usually, the PNB customer id is printed on the 2nd page of the passbook.
How can I get my PNB customer ID without passbook?
You can also get your PNB customer id without a passbook as well. For this, you have to locate a nearby PNB branch and visit there with your identity proof details and account number. Once the PNB branch executive verifies you, he or she will provide your Customer id.
How can I unfreeze my PNB account online?
To unfreeze your PNB account online, one needs to follow all the steps which I have provided below.
- Go to your PNB Net banking account.
- Log in with your PNB internet banking credentials.
- You will see the “Update Pan” section.
- Now, type the details of your Pan Card in the required field.
- After that, you have to upload the Pan card.
- However, the account holder may also use Form 60.
- After submitting your documents the bank will soon unfreeze your account online.
How can I access my PNB passbook?
The account holders can access the PNB passbook online and offline. You can use the PNB m passbook which is generally an online version of the passbook. One can access all the information which is provided in an offline passbook.
You can simply get the mini statement of your PNB savings or current account, transaction details, etc. However, to access the M passbook one should have his mobile number registered with the bank.
Moreover, the traditional way to access the PNB passbook is offline. One can use the manually printed version of the passbook to get the information of their PNB bank account.
- PNB Toll-Free Number
- Punjab National Bank email id
- Nodal Officer Details
- Head Office
You can visit PNB official website here.
Credit cards are plentiful, and it’s easy to become lost in the options. You should, however, pick the one that is most appropriate for your needs.
Choose First Access Card, for example, if you need a response in 60 seconds or less and are in a rush.