PNB always took care of their employees just like their customers. Earlier you have heard about the PNB HRMS portal that is also known as PNB Parivar. Similarly, there is another portal for employees of Punjab National Bank that is known as PNB Knowledge Centre Login.
With PNB Knowledge Centre Login the employees of Punjab National Bank will get a lot of benefits. PNB Knowledge Center keeps the employee’s record and salary details in its database.
The PNB Knowledge Center works as Parivartan. The meaning of PARIVARTAN is Profit, Asset Quality, Recovery, Increase Credit, Vigilant, Alternate delivery channel, Retail business, Turn around time, ambiance, and new relationship.
PNB Knowledge Center Official Website
The following link will help you to visit the official website of PNB Knowledge Centre.
On visiting this website you can check on the current and previous year’s financial performance. You will see performance for every quarter as well as annual performance for the current and previous year.
Moreover, you can login to PNB Knowledge Centre to avail the benefits provided by the bank to their employees and shareholders.
Read More: PNB HRMS Parivar
PNB Knowledge Centre Login Features
Post login to PNB Knowledge Center you can avail of the benefits of the following features.
|Bank’s Financial Performance||Attendance of PNB Employees|
|Absence or Leave Management||Reimbursement of Petrol|
|PNB Employees Pay and Deduction Reports||Employees Training Management|
Read More: PNB Customer Care Number
PNB Knowledge Center Login
The following steps will help you to log in to the PNB Knowledge Center to access multiple benefits of this portal.
- Visit the PNB Knowledge Center website here.
- Click on the “Employee” radio button.
- Make sure you already have your PNB knowledge center login credentials.
- If you do not have your employee id and password ask your manager or HR of the branch in which you are working as an employee.
- Post receiving the user id and password you are eligible to log in to the PNB knowledge center portal.
- Enter your username and password in the empty fields.
- After that solve the simple maths question that is located just below the password column.
- Now, press the login button to complete the PNB Knowledge Centre sign-in process.
Other Ways of PNB Knowledge Center Login
Another way to log in to the Punjab National Bank knowledge centre portal is to use the mobile application. This application is available in your app store which you can download on your smartphone.
You can access all those services and benefits on the mobile app that are already available at the PNB knowledge center website.
If you need a credit card right away, apply for the First Access card and get a response in 60 seconds.
Read More: PNB Credit Card Customer Care
PNB Knowledge Centre Password Reset
In order to reset or change the password of your PNB knowledge center account, you have to use the Forgot Password section. The steps given below will help you to set a new password.
- Visit the PNB Knowledge Center official website.
- Go to the login section and click on the “Forget Password” link.
- A pop-up of “Reset your password” will appear on the screen.
- Type your username in the empty box and hit the “Generate OTP” button.
- You will receive an SMS that contains the OTP to initiate the forget password process.
- Type the OTP in the required column to complete the reset password process.
PNB Knowledge Centre Customer Care Number
In case you are facing issues while login into your PNB knowledge center account or have queries related to the portal you may dial the following helpline numbers.
PNB Knowledge Centre Email Address
In case the above numbers were not working then you can contact the bank via the following email address.
What are the benefits provided under PNB Knowledge Centre?
There are certain benefits that can be accessed from the PNB knowledge center portal.
- Shareholders can keep the eye on the financial statement of the bank for the current and previous year.
- Attendance and leave management are too available on this portal.
- The employee can see their performance appraisals and payroll.
- HR can also track the performance of the employees.
Are PNB HRMS and PNB Knowledge Center the same website?
No, PNB HRMS and PNB Knowledge Centre are different websites.
How can I contact PNB Knowledge Center customer care?
There are two ways to contact PNB knowledge centre customer care and we have published the details below.
- Tel: 0129-2414472, 2414206
- E-mail: ecirculars[at]pnb[dot]co[dot]in
Who has developed the PNB Knowledge Centre Portal?
The portal is designed and developed by PNB HO ITD, New Delhi (VER: 3.0)
Is there any mobile app available for this website?
Yes, the Punjab National Bank has provided a mobile app for smartphone users for accessing the benefits of this portal.