PNB HRMS Employee Login | PNB HRMS Staff Login | PNB Parivar HRMS Login Page | PNB Parivaar | PNB Parivar Login
Have you ever served in Punjab National Bank or currently working as an employee there? Then you must know about the PNB Parivar HRMS login portal.
On PNB HRMS Login Page the Punjab National Bank Employee or Staff can log in with their credentials. Usually “Parivar” is a Hindi term that means family. So, PNB Parivar is something like a family group of PNB employees, staff, and pensioners.
Read this post till the end to learn the offer and services provided by the PNB HRMS portal and PNB Parivar Login information.
- What is PNB Parivar HRMS Portal?
- PNB HRMS Login Page
- Login through PNB Parivar App
- PNB HRMS Forgot Password
- Services Offered by PNB HRMS Portal
- Why PNB introduced HRMS login portal?
- What if PNB HRMS not working?
- What is the full form of PNB HRMS?
Suggested Read: UCO HRMS
Read More: PNB Knowledge Centre
What is PNB Parivar HRMS Portal?
Before you learn to access the PNB Parivar HRMS login page first you must know what is PNB Parivar portal. The PNB HRMS portal consists staff friendly useful information like loan status, bank holidays, attendance, and more.
Once you login to PNB HRMS you can check all this information. Employee and Staff login is available through the official website and PNB Parivar App.
Let’s learn how you can log in to PNB HRMS to access all the information.
Read More: PNB Complaint Status
PNB HRMS Login Page
To access the employee section information one needs to login into the PNB Parivar HRMS. The steps provided below will guide you in a proper way.
- To access PNB Parivar HRMS you have to visit this link to login. https://pnbnet.net.in/
- Now, the employee needs to enter their user id and password to log in.
- Your PF number is your “User Id”.
- Once you log in successfully to the PNB Parivar portal, you can avail all the services.
Read More: HRMS Odisha Login
Login through PNB Parivar App
Many times PNB customers find it difficult to log in to the PNB HRMS portal through the official website. However, to provide better digital banking services PNB introduced their PNB Parivar app.
One can use this app to access the features and benefits of PNB HRMS. The steps to access this information through the app are mentioned below.
- The PNB Employee needs to download the “PNB Parivar” app from the android play store.
- Then the employee has to register themself on the app.
- After login, a page will appear with all the services from bank holidays to attendance.
- One can click any of the services mentioned in the app.
Read More: PNB Credit Card Customer Care Number
PNB HRMS New
For the past few months, the PNB Parivar HRMS website was not working maybe it was under maintenance. However, now all the online services had been resumed and the PNB HRMS New website is working properly. You can check the next section to login into PNB Parivar.
PNB HRMS 2.0 Login Page
Check out this link below for visiting the PNB HRMS 2.0 Login Page. Moreover, this also known as PNB Parivar Login Page.
How can I know my salary in PNB in HRMS?
You can easily know your salary in PNB in the HRMS PNB Pariwar app. However, you have to follow these steps which we have mentioned below.
- Use your login id and password of the PNB Pariwar mobile app.
- Then, you will see a list of options for PNB employees.
- Click on the “Salary Slip” option.
- Provide all the required details to know your salary in PNB Parivaar Hrms.
How do I reset my PNB HRMS portal password?
We often forget our important login credentials. Moreover, it is very difficult to remind the password of many online accounts. Whether it is your email or internet banking.
In case you forgot your PNB HRMS password then you have to follow the steps mentioned below to set a new password.
- Search pnbnet.net.in from your web browser and click on it.
- Now, you need to click the “HRMS” login on the homepage to go to the PNB HRMS login page.
- There you can see a link to “forgot your password”. Click on it.
- Type your username to initiate the process.
- Now, your mobile number will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP to change your password.
- Now, type your password two times and confirm.
- Finally, you have changed your Punjab National Bank Parivar HRMS password.
Read More: PNB Customer Care Number
Services Offered by PNB HRMS Portal
We hope that you have successfully learned how to log in to PNB Parivar HRMS Login Page. Now, we will provide you details of the services provided by the PNB HRMS portal.
It is advised to read this section carefully to understand the PNB HRMS. Here are some of the important and useful services.
Through this service, the employee and staff of PNB can find their monthly salary slip. Moreover, there are more services available in this section which is provided below.
- The PNB employee can download their salary slip in PDF format.
- They can also access the details of their current and previous credits and debits.
- Moreover, if you found any fault in your salary slip you can contact the admin section for a solution.
Similarly, this app is accessible for retired employees as well. Once the PNB staff got retired they can check their pension slip on their smartphone through this app.
The prime benefit for pensioners is that they can save their precious time and energy with this app. All the details will be available to you in few seconds.
Moreover, the “Leave Register” section is a digital record of all your leaves and absences. It contains the data of your leave description and your balance leave.
Additionally, one can submit their leave application from this section.
View Your Attendance
One can click on the “View your attendance” tab to check the data of their attendances.
This section aims to provide the current and upcoming year holidays details. The PNB employee can then plan their upcoming activities.
These are some of the main facilities offered by the PNB Parivar app. However, you can also access the facility of the undertaking, IT register, and provident funds, etc.
How can I get my pension slip from PNB?
Many of the retired PNB employees want to see their pension slips. They have a question in their mind that how can I get my pension slip from PNB. Well, if you follow the given steps then you can easily found your PNB pension slip online.
- Go to the following website.
- When you visit this website, you will see the following page as shown in this image.
- Here you have to enter your Pension account number.
- Then, choose the month and year from the calendar icon and click on “Submit”.
- Now, you will get an OTP in the inbox of your registered phone number.
- Enter the OTP you have received to validate it.
- After OTP validation you will be redirected to the new pension pay slip page.
- There you can find all the details related to your PNB pension payslip.
Why PNB introduced HRMS PNB login portal?
As you know digital banking is in trend and to facilitate their pensioners, staff, and employee with banking services online, the PNB has made HRMS login.
With the PNB HRMS, the employee can log in with their PF number and check all the useful information. This information includes pension status, bank holidays, and attendance, etc.
What if PNB HRMS not working?
It is common that sometimes the website might be down or unavailable due to some reasons. At that time you have to wait at least 12 to 24 hours. However, if the problem persists then call the PNB HRMS helpline.
What is the full form of PNB HRMS?
As all of you already know that PNB means Punjab National Bank. However, the HRMS stands for Human Resources Management System.
These combinedly made PNB HRMS Parivar.
How can I open HRMS in PNB?
In order to open HRMS in PNB, the employee must have a PNB HRMS user id and password. For this, they have to contact the manager of service branch and ask the procedure of opening an HRMS account in PNB.
Once you have received the credentials of HRMS PNB, you have to log in to the PNB HRMS Website to access the information related to salary, notification, pension slip, or attendance.
If you are really in need of getting loan, consider this great option of Loan Mart loan services.
How can I login to HRMS PNB?
Once you have open HRMS in PNB and receive the employee login details, then you can log in to HRMS PNB through the following steps.
- Type pnbnet.net.in in your browser to open the PNB Parivar HRMS website.
- The login page of HRMS PNB will appear.
- Simply type all the employee credentials that you have received from your service branch.
- Click on the “Login” option to open the PNB HRMS portal.
- Now, you have access to your information related to salary slips, attendance, etc.
How can I update my PNB Parivar?
You can update your PNB Parivar by visiting the official website. For this, you have to follow the instructions provided below.
- Click Here to visit the official webpage of PNB Parivar.
- After that, tap the “Click here to login in to HRMS” link.
- You will see Human Resource Management System login page.
- Here you have to enter your PNB Parivar credentials and captcha code.
- Tap the “Validate” button below.
- Now you can update or get various information about the services available in the PNB Parivar App.
Q.1 What is PNB Parivar HRMS portal?
Ans. The PNB Parivar HRMS portal is an online platform for PNB employees and pensioners. This portal aims to provide the facility to check pension status, attendance online, etc.
Q.2 What are the ways to PNB HRMS login?
Ans. You can log in to the Punjab National Bank HRMS portal via a website or mobile app.
1. Visit pnbnet.net.in
2. PNB Parivar app from play store
Q.3 Can I restore my PNB HRMS forgot password?
Ans. Yes, you can easily set a new password for your PNB Parivar HRMS account. However, you have to go to the PNB HRMS website to set a new password.
Q.4. How can I download PNB Parivar app?
Ans. You can download the PNB Parivar app through the web or via the play store. Type the PNB Parivar in the search option. Hit the install button to download PNB Parivar app on your smartphone. After that, you have to open the app on your mobile to complete the installation.
Q.5. How can I use PNB Parivar app?
Ans. After downloading the PNB Parivar App, you can use it by following instructions.
1. Open the PNB Parivar App on your smatphone.
2. Enter your PNB Parivar Id and Password.
3. Explore the services available in the app.
4. Click on any particular service you wish to enjoy. i.e. salary slip, pf.
Q.6. How can I get salary slip from PNB?
Ans. Below, we will provide few points to you how to get a salary slip from PNB using PNB Parivar Mobile App Login.
1. Open PNB Parivar Login page on the app.
2. From the list of options, you have to select the “Salary Slip” option.
3. After clicking, enter the required details to get a salary from PNB.