RBL Credit Card Payment | RBL Credit Card Bill Payment
RBL Bank is one of the oldest private commercial banks which was founded in 1943. Their credit cards are used throughout the country.
To pay your RBL credit card payment with ease, the bank provides both offline and online methods. You will see the full process below in detail.
- How To Make RBL Credit Card Payment Offline?
- RBL Bank Credit Card IFSC Code
- How To Make RBL Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online?
- For Non RBL Bank Account Holder
- RBL Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
How To Make RBL Credit Card Payment Offline?
RBL bank provides a traditional offline method of payment for their non internet customers. You can make RBL Bank Credit Card Payment Offline by following the methods below.
There are Three Major Offline Methods through which you can make RBL Card payments offline. These are:
- NACH (National Automated Clearing House Facility)
Let’s understand the whole procedure in detail.
NACH (National Automated Clearing House Facility)
Read the instruction below to make RBL Card Payment through NACH.
- Fill out a one-page NACH Mandate Form. You can download it from the official website.
- You can link any of your bank accounts to your RBL Card.
- Then the form will be sent to the following address.
Manager, Card Operations
Credit Card Services
RBL Bank Limited
C/o 3i Infotech, B-56, Sector-57,
Near Park Plaza Hotel, Noida – 201301, India
Note: This is the current address on the form and may be changed by the bank in the future. So, check the address accordingly.
- Read the instruction below to make the RBL Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through cheque.
- Fill the cheque in favor of an RBL Card with a 16 digit credit card number.
- Then you have to deposit it in the nearest RBL Bank Branch or you can courier it to the following address.
RBL Bank Limited,
Cards Operating Centre,
Unit: 306 –311, 3rd Floor,
JMD Megapolis, Sohna Road, Sector – 48,
Gurugram – 122 018, Haryana, India
- The transaction will be free of cost and payment and limit release will be subject to realization of your cheque.
Another traditional method to pay your RBL credit card bills offline is to pay through cash. Let’s follow the instructions below:
- Visit your nearest RBL Bank branch and provide the cash to the bank’s representative.
- Then you will be charged a convenience fee of 250 rupees plus GST per transaction.
- Your payment will be credited on the same day and your limit release will be done by the next day.
The above methods are time-consuming and you have to go to bank branches or post offices to courier your cheques.
In our opinion, online payment methods are more convenient and will be done from your home.
Understand the online payment methods below. But, first, read the RBL Bank Credit Card IFSC Code.
RBL Bank Credit Card IFSC Code
Use the following RBL Bank Credit Card IFSC Code to make an RBL Credit Card Payment. This will be asked mainly when you are doing RBL Credit Card NEFT Payment.
IFSC Code: RATN0CRCARD
How To Make RBL Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online?
The RBL Bank provides online methods to make a credit card payment for both RBL and Non-RBL bank holders. Read the instructions below for both and follow accordingly.
For RBL Bank Holder
Following are the online methods for RBL Bank Holder through which you can pay your RBL Bank Card Payment.
- RBL Bank Net Banking
- NEFT(National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Debit Card
- RBL MyCard App
- UPI Payments
RBL Bank Net Banking
- Login to RBL Net Banking by clicking here.
- After login click on “RBL Credit Card Payment”
- Enter your credit card details and click on the payment option.
- There will be no convenience fee and the amount will be credited to your account on the next day.
NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Log in to your bank account and fill in your credentials.
- Then Click on NEFT under the payment method option.
- Register your RBL Bank account by entering Payee /Beneficiary details provided below.
Payee Name: Your Name provided in Your RBL Card
Payee Account Number: Your 16 digits credit card number
Bank Name: RBL Bank
IFSC Code: RATN0CRCARD
Branch: NOC Goregaon, Mumbai
- Again there will be no convenience fee charged.
- The payment will be credited on the same day.
Read Also: HDFC Bank Credit Card Status
- Visit the RBL Official website and Select “Make Payment”.
- Then click on the Credit Card payment option and there will be two gateways for payment-Bill desk and RazorPay.
- Select one of the payment gateways.
- Then fill in your debit card credentials and click to proceed.
- There will be no convenience fee charged from you.
RBL MyCard App
Use the below instructions to make RBL Card Payment.
- Download the RBL MyCard App from Play Store or IOS Store.
- Then make your account there.
- Follow the further instructions accordingly and pay from your bank account
Read More: HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment
You can also pay through UPI Payments on the RBL Bank website or Using RBL MyCard App but first, you have to setup VPA (Virtual Payment Address) to avail UPI facility. Additionally, you can use other UPI apps PhonePe, Paytm, BHIM, and Google Pay.
For Non RBL Bank Account Holder
Following are the online methods for Non-RBL Bank Holder through which you can pay your RBL Bank Card Payment.
- RBL Net Banking
- Bill Desk
RBL Net Banking
- Login to your Non-RBL Bank Account Net Banking.
- Follow the instructions accordingly and fill in the details.
- There will be three payment gateways namely Billdesk, PayU, and RazorPay.
- Select one of them and proceed with your payment.
- There will be no convenience fee charged from you.
Below are the steps for RBL Bank Credit Card Payment through Bill Desk.
- Copy this link in your browser and visit https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/rtncard/RTN_card.jsp
- Then in the form type your RBL Credit Card Number twice.
- Next fill in your email id, mobile number, and payment amount.
- Then choose your payment option from Debit Card /Netbanking /UPI
- Then click on “Submit” and your payment will be credited in two working days.
Note: If you are facing any problem or to ask any question you can contact on RBL Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number below.
RBL Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
If you have any queries or concerns or to report any complaint related to RBL Bank Credit Card you can contact them on their customer care number provided below.
- Phone Number:+91 22 6232 7777 or 1800 121 9050
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Post
The above post had made to tell the process of RBL Credit Card Payment by both online and offline methods. There are different modes available to make RBL Bank Card Payment which includes debit card,neft transfer, and net banking. The offline methods for RBL Card Payment include NACH, Cash, and Cheque.
Q.1 How can I pay RBL credit card?
Ans. You can pay for RBL credit card payments offline and offline. This mode is available to both RBL and Non-RBL account holders. However, there are multiple ways available but in this section, we will tell about RBL credit card payment from Paytm.
- You have to first open the “RBL Credit Card” payment page.
- Write your credit card digits in the given column.
- Type the amount details and click on the “Proceed”.
- Choose the desired payment method. i.e. credit card, debit card, net banking.
- After this, you need to complete the payment.
Q.2 How do I pay my RBL card online?
Ans. You can pay for your RBL card online via Billdesk, net banking, Paytm, and other payment modes. Right now, we will explain the process of RBL billdesk payment.
- First of all, the RBL credit cardholder have to visit the following link https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/rtncard/index.jsp
- Click the “Proceed” button on this page.
- Now, you need to fill in your RBL credit card details two times.
- After that, enter your phone no., email, and transaction amount.
- Choose either net banking or debit card.
- Scroll below and tap the “Submit” icon.