SBI BPCL Octane Credit Card is a joint product of the State Bank of India and BPCL. Though SBI and BPCL had already launched SBI BPCL Credit Card in the past, this time they launched Octane credit card that is loaded with extra benefits and features.
This BPCL SBI Octance Credit Card provides welcome benefits, fuel benefits, a better reward points system, and more. Read all the details that are provided below.
- BPCL SBI Octane Card Welcome Benefits
- SBI Octane Credit Card Main Features & Benefits
- SBI BPCL Octane Card Other Benefits
- How To Redeem SBI BPCL Octane Credit Card Reward Points?
- Categories Exempted From Reward Points
- BPCL SBI Octane Card Eligibility and Documentation
- BPCL Octane Credit Card Joining And Annual Fees
- How To Apply SBI BPCL Octane Card Online?
- Ideal For
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
BPCL SBI Octane Card Welcome Benefits
Here are the details of the welcome benefits provided to the BPCL SBI Octane cardholders.
- You will earn 6000 reward points as a welcome gift upon paying the joining fees.
- The value of these 6000 reward points equals 1500 rupees.
- After paying the fees, the points will be credited to your account within 30 days.
Read More: Check SBI Mini Statement Online
SBI Octane Credit Card Main Features & Benefits
BPCL SBI Octane Credit Card has multiple features and benefits that will allow you to save a lot of your hard-earned money as well as you will earn reward points.
- You can earn 25 reward points for every 100 rupees spent on Bharat petrol pump, Bharat gas, and on purchasing lubricants from selected BPCl fuel pumps.
- This offer is valid only for websites and mobile app.
- You can earn a maximum of up to 2500 reward points per billing cycle.
- The transaction amount on petrol pumps should remain within 10,000 rupees to earn the fuel rewards.
- Moreover, you will also get a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at BPCl fuel pumps for transactions upto 4,000 rupees.
- You can get a maximum fuel surcharge waiver of INR 100 per month.
Entertainment and Daily Needs Benefits
- You will earn 10 reward points for every 100 rupees spent on entertainment, movies, dining, groceries, departmental stores.
- You can earn a maximum of 7500 reward points per billing cycle for the above-mentioned category.
- For earning 7500 reward points you need to spend 75,000 rupees.
Reward On Retail Purchases
- Moreover, if you spent 100 rupees on retail purchases, you will get 1 reward point.
- However, you will get 0 reward points for transactions at Non-BPCL fuel pumps and wallet reload.
SBI BPCL Octane Card Other Benefits
There are more benefits provided to SBI BPCL Octane credit cardholders. These benefits and rewards will surely help you to save a good amount of money on shopping and lounge visits.
Domestic Lounge Access
- You will get a total of 4 complimentary Visa Lounge Access per calendar year in the domestic airports of India.
- You will get a maximum of 1 lounge visit per quarter.
- Earn E-gift vouchers worth rupees 2000 as a milestone benefit when your annual spending is 3 lakh rupees or above.
- You will get an e-voucher from one of the following brands. Yatra, Urban Ladder, Hush Puppies, Bata, and Aditya Birla Fashion.
Fraud Liability Cover
- Moreover, you will also get a fraud liability cover of one lakh rupees.
- Get an annual fee waiver for the next year on annual spending of 2 lakh rupees or above.
- You can instantly redeem your reward points at selected Bharat Petroleum fuel pumps.
How To Redeem SBI BPCL Octane Credit Card Reward Points?
- The value of each reward point is 25 paisa.
- All the reward points can be redeemed instantly at the selected Bharat Petroleum Fuel Station.
- The following are the lists of petrol pumps for reward points redemption, click here.
- Moreover, Shop & Smile Rewards Catalogue is another portal to redeem reward points.
Categories Exempted From Reward Points
The following are the categories in which you will earn 0 reward points for your transaction. See the details below.
- Mobile wallet reloading will not accrue any reward points.
- Fuel transactions at Non-BPCL petrol pumps will result in 0 reward points.
BPCL SBI Octane Card Eligibility and Documentation
- Indian Citizen Only
- Age Band- 18 to 60 years
- Your monthly income must be 25,000 rupees or above.
- Your Cibil score should be above 750.
- Proof of Identity and Address
- Pan Card
- Salary Slip
However, these are only the basic details of documents and the bank holds the right to ask for more documents. So, kindly check with the bank for more information.
BPCL Octane Credit Card Joining And Annual Fees
- The joining fees of the SBI BPCL Octane Card are INR 1499+GST.
- Similarly, the annual charge of this credit card is Rs. 1499+GST.
How To Apply SBI BPCL Octane Card Online?
State Bank of India has provided an online form in which you need to fill in your basic information and the nearest SBI branch officials will contact you for applying for Octane Credit Card.
However, you can also apply for this credit card offline by visiting the nearby SBI branch and ask the bank representatives for the applying procedure.
These are some of the advantages of SBI BPCL Octane Credit Card.
- Contactless Payment Feature.
- Worldwide acceptance.
- Domestic Lounge Access.
- Provides extra reward points on fuel
- Moreover, it also provides a good amount of reward points for dining, groceries, and movies.
- Annual Fee Waiver
- Welcome Benefits of 6000 reward points.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver.
- E-Gift Voucher as Milestone Benefits
- Balance Transfer on EMI
Here are some disadvantages of BPCL SBI Octane Credit Card.
- Do not provide any reward point on Mobile Wallet Reload.
- It does not provide reward points on fuel purchasing from Non-BPCL Petrol Pumps.
- No international airport lounge access.
- Instant Reward points redemption is available only at selected BPCL fuel pumps.
- Annual Fee Waiver is applicable only when you spend 2 lakh rupees or above annually.
- Reward Points can not be converted into cash.
- Provide lesser value when reward points redeemed for gift vouchers.
- Moreover, if you spend more than 10,000 rupees in a month on fuel, then you will not get reward points for that transaction.
- Additionally, if you exceed the 10,000 rupees limit on fuel, then you have to pay a 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- The reward points redeem value is very less at Shop & Smile rewards and the validity of the reward points is 2 years only.
- For Fuel transactions upto 10,000 rupees.
- For purchasing groceries and daily needs items from the departmental store.
- It is ideal for those who spend money on purchasing movie tickets.
Credit cards are plentiful, and it’s easy to become lost in the options. You should, however, pick the one that is most appropriate for your needs.
Choose First Access Card, for example, if you need a response in 60 seconds or less and are in a rush.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is BPCL SBI Octane Credit Card?
A BPCL SBI Octane card is a co-branded fuel credit card launched by BPCL and the State Bank of India. This credit card is a higher variant of the previous SBI BPCL Credit Card. It comes with more benefits and features which will help you to save money on fuel and groceries.
Does It provide Airport Lounge Access?
Yes, BPCL SBI Octane credit card provides visa lounge access in only domestic airports of India.
What is the value of each reward point of the SBI Octance Credit Card?
The value of 1 reward point is 0.25 rupee for fuel. However, if you redeem your points on Shop & Smile catalogue, then you will get a 0.15 rupee for 1 reward point.
What are the joining and annual fees of BPCL SBI Octane Credit Card?
The joining and annual fees of SBI BPCL Octane card is Rs. 1499+GST.
Does it provide an annual fee waiver?
Yes, if your annual spending is 2 lakh rupees or above then your annual fee for the next year will be waived off.