On this website, you will learn about the details of SBI Collect Online Payment. Moreover, you will also learn that how you can download the SBI I Collect Receipt online.
SBI Collect is an online portal for corporate and individual users. Our website will provide you every detail of the State Bank Collect Portal.
Read this full article to learn about the use of SBI Collect Online Payment and how to do SBI Collect E Receipt Reprint.
Read More: How to know Cif Number of SBI
What is SBI Collect Online Portal
The SBI Collect Portal is originally named as State Bank Collect. This portal allows the users to make payments to various institutions online. These include payment of school and college semester fees, etc.
The payment on this portal is done via SBI Mops. The full form of SBI MOPS is the Multiple Option Payment System.
Now, we will provide you the type of corporates and institutions to which you can transfer the payment using the SBI Collect Portal.
List of Types of Corporates and Institution
Here is the list of corporates and institutions. When you select the state of corporation and institution then you will get the following list.
|1. Charitable Institutions||2. Commercial Services|
|3. Educational Institutions||4. Govt Department|
|5. Hospital||6. Industry|
|7. Merchant||8. Others|
|9. PSU||10. Recruitment|
|11. Religious Institutions||12. State Beverages|
How to do SBI Collect Online Payment
As we have explained the basic information about the State Bank Collect portal, now it’s time to learn the procedure of SBI Collect Online Payment.
To do the online payment via SBI E Collect, follow the steps provided below.
- Search for “Online SBI” on google search.
- Click the first link and then click on the “SB Collect” option.
- Now, it will redirect you to the State Bank Collect Portal or SBI Collect Portal.
- Accept the terms & conditions checkbox and click the “Proceed” button.
- On the next page select the state of the corporate or institution.
- Then from the “Type of Corporate & Institution” dropdown select any of the departments. i.e. Educational institutions, etc.
- Then choose the name of the institution and click the “Proceed” icon.
- Fill in all the required fields and do not forget to fill the last fields. As it will help you to download E-receipt later.
How to find SBI Collect Payment History
To find the SBI Collect Payment History the State Bank Collect Portal provides two ways to do that. We have mentioned the process and steps in detail.
Check SB Collect Payment history via Date Range
In the first section, we have provided the ways to check SBI I collect history.
- Visit this official SB Collect Link & click the proceed button after checking the terms & conditions checkbox.
- A new page will appear in which you will see the “State Bank Collect” dropdown.
- Choose the “Payment History” option.
- Click the “Select A Date Range” radio button as shown in this image.
- Then, enter your 10 digits mobile number, and date of birth in their respective field.
- Select the start and end date range.
- Type the text in the box and tap the “Go” button.
- Now, all your payment history between your selected date range will be displayed on the screen.
Check Via SBI Collect Reference Number
Similarly, the SBI Collect Reference Number also allows to check SBI Collect History. Follow these useful steps.
- Search Online SBI Collect on any of your device search browsers.
- Click the first link of the official website and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Hover over to the “State Bank Collect” on the top left corner.
- Hit the “Payment History” link and check the radio button of “Enter the INB Reference Number”.
- Type the “DU Reference Number” and then type either your “Mobile Number” or “DOB”.
- After that, enter the security number from the image and hit the “Go” icon.
- Now, your SBI Collect History will be shown on the screen.
How to do Online SBI Collect E Receipt Reprint Download
Similarly, the steps that were mentioned above are very useful to download SBI Collect Receipt. However, we have also mentioned the important steps below to download the SBI collect e receipt reprint.
- Once again search Online SBI Collect on google and click on the State Bank Collect link.
- Click on the “Proceed” link below after clicking the terms & conditions checkbox.
- Put the cursor on the “State Bank Collect” dropdown on the top left corner and then click the “Payment History” option once again.
- Check payment history either by “Date Range” or “INB Reference Number”.
- After you enter all the required information your payment history will be displayed on the screen.
- Under the “Payment History” column you have to click on the “Print” link.
- After that, your SBI Collect E Receipt will pop up on the screen. Scroll below and click on the print icon.
- If you wanted to take your SBI E Receipt Reprint then choose your “Printer” to take the printout of your SBI Collect E Receipt.
- However, in order to SBI Collect Receipt Download, you have to choose the “Save as PDF” option.
What is SBI MOPS
As we have already discussed the SBI Collect Online Payment and State Bank Collect Receipt download method. Now, you should know what is SBI MOPS.
Basically, SBI MOPS is a digital payment mode that consists of multiple modes of payment. These payment modes include net banking, cards, and other payment modes like NEFT, UPI, etc.
These modes of payment will help you to pay your educational institution fees, hospital charges, etc.
What is the full form of SBI MOPS
The SBI MOPS stands for Multiple Option Payment System.
SBI Collect Online Payment Useful Videos
Moreover, we have provided some useful videos below for informational purposes.
SBI Collect Receipt Download
Check this video to learn about SBI Collect Receipt Print.